Topic: Top Welterweights - 170 lbs.

Lets discuss our WW rankings

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

12.16.2012 | 5:31 PM ET

This should do it sir 

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

Responses Page 20

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

08.30.2013 | 9:02 PM ET

My apologies then... I only read the conversation on this page... I didn't realize @Lopati was referring to a comment @Bill made beyond this....

Damn it @bill...

Lopati is not a troll.. He is a stalker :-)

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess
  • Predictions:  301  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,093
  • Post Score: 47

08.30.2013 | 9:20 PM ET

Once upon a time, I was the soul of respect, good manners and civility.  After a year here, I feel like a snarling, mean old man, which I probably am by now.

But see how you'd do if a small gang followed you, cheap-shotting, sniping, dripping with sarcasm and malice.

I am still treating my allies and friends like family.  It was obvious that Brazillian Jitz was one of the stalkers on Culture of Tapology.  The other stalker was a tossup between Anik, Lopati and gunn.  

"Love God, live with honor, keep your agreements."

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,082  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

08.30.2013 | 9:40 PM ET

did bill really just call lopati and jitz trolls ? LOL

bill also once said this "Wolf is the furthest thing from a troll."

i don't think you know what a troll is bill .

* Edited at 08.30.2013, 9:41 PM ET *

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

08.30.2013 | 9:42 PM ET

Kalibreaux stalking you takes up all my time. How was your sandwich today???

Bill, I asked you a question your response was to call me a troll. The fact you think I have time to follow you around Tapology makes me think you are delusional. I am hardly around in comparison to what I was. 

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,137  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

08.30.2013 | 9:51 PM ET

Bill Burgess > Tapology.com

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

08.30.2013 | 9:51 PM ET

It's alright Bill, Jon is here to make it all better, just fall into his embrace and let your worries wash away. The Fitch is mightier than the fiasco

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

08.30.2013 | 10:05 PM ET

@gunn  Maybe I don't know what a troll is.  But I thought I did.  I thought a troll is an attention *****.  Someone who posts just for attention, and says stuff they don't even believe.  Wolf is not like that.

I really believe if you give him a chance, you two could hit the reset button and smoke the peace pipe.

@Lopati  You asked a question but unlike a friendly question, you asked with attitude.  And I guess I remember all the past crap you slung in my direction.  So, if my finger's on the trigger, you put it there.  Can there be peace between us?

Swick and Live.  Two guys I would walk a mile to have their backs.  Tapology is so much better when we get above the bickering and discuss stuff hard.  I put a lot of work into this thread, like the rest of my threads, and I expect friendly sparring, not ****ting on me from a great height.  I'll make peace with anyone who has the balls to be a man and forget the past.

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

08.30.2013 | 10:08 PM ET

@Brazillian Jitz Are you ready to admit you were the stalker on Culture of Tapology?  Are you man enough yet to out yourself from your closet and make peace?  All mistakes can be made right if one has the guts to grow man's balls.

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

08.30.2013 | 11:41 PM ET

Bozo Bill, I have been on Tapology...maybe 5-6 times in the last 2 months. I've been away from a computer for months for work.

* Edited at 08.30.2013, 11:41 PM ET *

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

08.30.2013 | 11:48 PM ET

Back to where I was, though.

This thread makes me

Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

08.30.2013 | 11:56 PM ET

@Kalibo,

It was actually on that very page, about 7 post up from yours. I would not have bothered pointing it out if it was on the other page, that be just ****ish of me. No disrespect was meant in either of my posts.

* Edited at 08.30.2013, 11:56 PM ET *

"here I come to save the day"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

08.31.2013 | 1:15 AM ET

Brazillian Jitz.  Troll, Stalker, boorish, insufferable, arrogant fool that enjoys nothing more than to pretend he's educated.  What a waste.  Such a shame.  Such a hypocrite.  

Let it be known.  He was the one who down-arrowed almost every single post I made in Culture of Tapology, regardless of how casual.  He was the stalker.  He still is.  

Now he defaces a serious thread with his juvenile, adolescent, infantile images that he thinks makes him appear clever.  Clever?  He's ruins threads with his worthless drivel like the 22-year old imbecile he has devolved into.  Going the wrong way, dude.  Get your head out of your ass and turn your life around.  Maybe it's too late for you.

* Edited at 08.31.2013, 1:18 AM ET *

MasterSpanky
MasterSpanky
  • Predictions:  185  |  71.4%
  • Forum Posts:  59
  • Post Score: 398

08.31.2013 | 1:22 AM ET

Bill upon my return I was hoping you had cast off the silly doubters, trust in your allies for they will be there to support you you William.

"Oooh! Master Spanky! Yum, yum. Scrumptious, delecteoso!"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

08.31.2013 | 1:24 AM ET

That's for sure. Brazilian Jitz is a fat kid named Nik who looks like George Costanza and has a high opinion of himself.

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

08.31.2013 | 1:29 AM ET

hello again three musketeers. Wait for it... you gonna log out, log in as "the rock" or whatever the ****, and then it will be 4 downvotes. I get it.

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

08.31.2013 | 1:46 AM ET

Looks like more than that bro

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

08.31.2013 | 1:50 AM ET

Haha, Ben, are you upset? What are you mad at? What's your obsession with my weight and what I look like? Even if I were fat, what does that have to do with Bill being a bozo? Completely unrelated from a intellectual standpoint - so, good job, chief. Are you just against fat people? You sound unfortunately vain. I comment on things literally said - things that wouldn't be considered pre-dispositional.

You guys take the internet too seriously. I don't understand how anyone can get so upset over simple text over the internet. 

I'm also sure Greg can confirm that I didn't  "stalk" your thread. I'm also sure Greg can confirm I didn't log into "The Rock" account and give you all downthumbs now.

* Edited at 08.31.2013, 2:28 AM ET *

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

08.31.2013 | 1:54 AM ET

Like I've said, I have a job that takes me away from home and technology for the summer, so it would be pretty hard for me to stalk your thread, Bill.

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

08.31.2013 | 2:05 AM ET

"Now he defaces a serious thread with his juvenile, adolescent, infantile images that he thinks makes him appear clever.  Clever?  He's ruins threads with his worthless drivel like the 22-year old imbecile he has devolved into.  Going the wrong way, dude.  Get your head out of your ass and turn your life around.  Maybe it's too late for you."

You want me to turn my life around, because I posted a GIF from the movie the exorcist? That seems like a drastic assessment to 'turn my life around'.

Maybe if I were an addict, or a pedophile. But pestering someone I don't even know, occasionally - whom, obtains vast knowledge and is much wiser than I am, seems procedural. 

Try to seem clever by posting a picture of someone barfing? This seems like some weird psychological projection of yours. Did you get into an argument with a really smart person, and as you were losing this argument, you felt an innate sense of shame, and they began barfing on you??? How could that be an attempt to be clever. It's a purposeful, blatant attempt to act facetiously (and idiotic) because you take this way too damn seriously. 

* Edited at 08.31.2013, 2:08 AM ET *

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

08.31.2013 | 2:37 AM ET

This was a serious discussion thread that The Troll is doing his best to hi-jack.  I work too hard on my threads to let a fool like you disrupt the good discussion that many worked hard to develop and now you splatter your asinine crap to make the discussion about ME?

Either talk about GSP, Hendricks, Condit, etc. or get the hell out of here, troll.  Crawl back under your troll rock and let the adults talk WW.

Kalibo?  Do you have the authority to kick Brazillian Jitz's ass off this thread.  He's hi-jacked Culture of Tapology and he's trying to hi-jack this, too, now.  How can we kick his ass to New Zealand?  

Page 20

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Watch ‘Countdown To UFC 301’ Video
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301: How to watch Rio de Janeiro fight card, lineup, odds, preview videos, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Irish prospect Paul Hughes to co-headline Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: What is the best UFC fight still to come in 2024?
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Confirms $5 Mil Payday To Save UFC’s Fight Island Debut
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Made $5 Mil To Save UFC’s Fight Island Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes vs. Bobby King co-headlines Bellator Champions Series: Dublin
  • Jits Magazine : New Wave Jiu-Jitsu Dominate In Enigma Invitational 15 Results
  • MMA Mania : Up Next! UFC Returns To PPV In Rio!
  • Jits Magazine : Gianni Grippo Promoted To Black Belt In Luta Livre
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Colby Covington noncommittal on ‘nobody’ Ian Machado Garry fight: ‘He has to show me he’s serious’
  • MMA Mania : Rogan: Topuria Turned Down Volk Rematch In Perth
  • MMA Mania : What’s Next For Matheus Nicolau?
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Brazilian National Championship (Brasileiro) 2024 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Borralho Vs. Craig Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Mania : Inspirational Pereira ‘Not Worried’ About Legacy Talk
  • MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55