Topic: Top Lightweights - 155 lbs.

michael chandler

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

agarsee23
agarsee23
  • Predictions:  688  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 0

03.16.2012 | 2:38 AM ET

he should be in ufc i think he could own the belt easily.

"they were gonna name a street after me but no one ever crosses "aaron garsee" and lives."

Responses

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  20,914  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

03.16.2012 | 2:47 AM ET

I hope we see Michael Chandler in the UFC one day. He is certanly a talent but to put him on 1 now, is questionable...

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

skeet2b
skeet2b
  • Predictions:  8,330  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,703
  • Post Score: 158

03.16.2012 | 12:05 PM ET

"A true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for *******"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.16.2012 | 12:08 PM ET

I'm a huge Chandler fan but he isn't the best LW in the world......yet

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

themysticalninja
themysticalninja
  • Predictions:  1,219  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,725
  • Post Score: 123

03.16.2012 | 3:15 PM ET

Michael Chander is almost one of the best all-round MMA fighters. He just really needs to work on producing more volume. Aside from that, he's really good.

"Go get some Donald CER-ROE-NAY!" - Greg Jackson

minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

03.16.2012 | 3:50 PM ET

No big deal, but I've went out of my way to see all of Chandler's fights ever since I saw his 3rd fight live. He looked ******* good. I'm not surprised he's turned out to be as good as he is. 

"We Are All One"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.16.2012 | 4:00 PM ET

Chandler has amazing guys to train with if you think about it... Dunham to roll with,Tyson Griffin to wrestle with and Kampmann to spar with! I would curse him in my jealous ways but he's a really nice guy...

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

ladylover213
ladylover213
  • Predictions:  5,411  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  392
  • Post Score: 48

06.12.2012 | 12:06 AM ET

mine, i shuld have chandler instead of alvarez, i jus didnt even think about it

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long