- Saturday 11.03.2018 at 10:00 PM ET
- U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
- Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Ownership: WME-IMG
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Location: New York City, New York, United States
- Enclosure: Octagon
- TV Announcers: Joe Rogan, Jon Anik, Paul Felder
- Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
- Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
- Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,841,718
- Attendance: 17,011
- PPV Buys / Buyrate: 250,000 | TV Ratings: 635,000 avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 808k peak)
- Number of MMA Bouts: 12
Cancelled & Fizzled Bouts
Honors & Awards
Fight of the NightChris Weidman vs. Ronaldo Souza | $50,000 bonus to each fighter
Performance of the NightDavid Branch vs. Jared Cannonier | $50,000 bonus to Cannonier
Performance of the NightDerek Brunson vs. Israel Adesanya | $50,000 bonus to Adesanya
Cormier vs. Lewis (12), Brunson vs. Adesanya (8), Good vs. Saunders (4)
Weidman vs. Souza (11), Knight vs. Rinaldi (7), Frevola vs. Vannata (3), Wieczorek vs. Rogério de Lima (1)
Branch vs. Cannonier (10), Eubanks vs. Modafferi (6)
Roberson vs. Marshman (9), Arce vs. Moraes (5), Burgos vs. Holobaugh (2)
11.05.2018 | 6:08 PM ET
Such a tough guy. Must have such proud proud parents.
Wonder how many times they had to 302 your surly ass..haha. You definitely strike me as some one who’s spent some time in a padded room strutting along to that Thorazine shuffle.
Well at any rate, I’m so glad we can amuse each other.
11.05.2018 | 7:58 PM ET
In that case im a ***** and your a ****!
* Edited at 11.05.2018, 7:59 PM ET *
11.05.2018 | 8:01 PM ET
I must have inspired u.
Tapology members can make predictions for all MMA fights, from the biggest UFC's to remote regional cards. UFC 230 is closed for new predictions. 2,060 total members made predictions on this event, breaking down as follows below.
Leaderboard of the best predictions by member: UFC 230 Leaderboard