Topic: UFC 229

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,205
  • Post Score: 47

07.18.2018 | 3:31 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 229
  • Saturday 10.06.2018 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: T-Mobile Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Joe Rogan, Jon Anik, Dominick Cruz
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $17,188,895
  • Attendance: 20,034
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 2,400,000 | TV Ratings: 1.3M avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 1.55M peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Khabib Nurmagomedov   defeats   Conor McGregor   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:03 Round 4 of 5, 18:03 Total Bout Page
Tony Ferguson   defeats   Anthony Pettis   via KO/TKO, Corner Stoppage (broken Hand)   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Dominick Reyes   defeats   Ovince St. Preux   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Derrick Lewis   defeats   Alexander Volkov   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:49 Round 3 of 3, 14:49 Total Bout Page
Michelle Waterson-Gomez   defeats   Felice Herrig   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jussier Formiga   defeats   Sergio Pettis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Vicente Luque   defeats   Jalin Turner   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Aspen Ladd   defeats   Tonya Evinger   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Scott Holtzman   defeats   Alan Patrick   via KO/TKO, Elbows From Mount   3:42 Round 3 of 3, 13:42 Total Bout Page
Yana Santos   defeats   Lina Länsberg   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nik Lentz   defeats   Gray Maynard   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   1:19 Round 2 of 3, 6:19 Total Bout Page
Anthony Rocco Martin   defeats   Ryan LaFlare   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   1:00 Round 3 of 3, 11:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 6

Bhutchoy020
Bhutchoy020
  • Predictions:  50  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

10.05.2018 | 9:48 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 520 Points   |   Tied for 234th

Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor
Khabib Nurmagomedov, DEC
NURMAGOMEDOV

Ferguson vs. Pettis
Tony Ferguson, SUB, R2
FERGUSON

St. Preux vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, TKO, R2
REYES

Lewis vs. Volkov
Derrick Lewis, TKO, R2
LEWIS

Waterson vs. Herrig
Michelle Waterson, DEC
WATERSON

Pettis vs. Formiga
Sergio Pettis, SUB, R2
PETTIS

Luque vs. Turner
Vicente Luque, SUB, R2
LUQUE

Evinger vs. Ladd
Aspen Ladd, DEC
LADD

Patrick vs. Holtzman
Alan Patrick, TKO, R1
PATRICK

Kunitskaya vs. Länsberg
Lina Länsberg, TKO, R1
LÄNSBERG

Maynard vs. Lentz
Nik Lentz, DEC
LENTZ

LaFlare vs. Martin
Tony Martin, SUB, R3
MARTIN

TrollingThunderKO
TrollingThunderKO
  • Predictions:  458  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  33
  • Post Score: 61

10.05.2018 | 10:38 PM ET

I wrote a bit about this for those so inclined

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 1517th

Check it out

Geopolitical Proxies, and bit of Matchmaking Magic

Exploring UFC 229, McGregor / Khabib, Ferguson / Pettis.

https://medium.com/@williamtriska/geopolitical-proxies-and-bit-of-matchmaking-magic-3abaa3508e42
Gunnar
Gunnar
  • Predictions:  2,576  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  172
  • Post Score: 66

10.05.2018 | 11:43 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 295 Points   |   Tied for 1940th

Conor McGregor, TKO, R2
This is a true pick em'. What a ******* fight. I have no idea who wins. I'm going with Mcgregor because I think his striking really is superb. The small details in his control of range and shot selection, its on another level entirely. Yes Khabib's grappling is on another level, but I also think the narrative of "khabib grabs him once and its over" is way overblown. Khabib gets a takedown and it's trouble, but I think Conor's grappling is underrated and I think he could break a clinch early. I think Conor tries to get in Khabibs face and stab at his body from range and tries to force a telegraphed shot out of Khabib. Holds the centre with composure and moves back to open the space when Khabib tries to enter. I can see Khabib with a 4th round TKO if he can get Conor down early, but Conor is just so sharp. I think his people still sleep on how lethal his striking is, because of his surgical ability to pick the nastiest shots for you in the right situation. What a ******* fight, may the best lightweight of all time win...

Ferguson vs. Pettis
Tony Ferguson, SUB, R2
Pettis sounds like he's fixed his head for this one, but Ferguson is an experienced guy with durability and excellent conditioning. The knee is a concern, yes, and Pettis' striking is always dangerous. I think this one ends before the judges because Pettis knows he needs to throw HEAT to give Tony a reason not to walk him down, and Tony knows he needs to get in and grind on Pettis to make him quit. Both those game plans help expedite a finish, whichever way it goes. I think Pettis does quit and I don't think his style helps him with that, because it puts him in position to get ground on. Tony via darce.

St. Preux vs. Reyes
Ovince St. Preux, SUB, R1
I completely understand why Reyes is heavily favoured here. This is a perfect match up for Reyes, as OSP's striking defense is non existant, and he doesn't have great gas or movement. I can see the Reyes KO and obviously so could Sean Shelby, but I need him to show me that before I upgrade his position in my mind in 205. He had some nice ko's over bums, showing good technique and power, but I can see it playing out similar to the Pedro fight where OSp finds his way on top and key locks him. Good luck to both men, curious to see how it plays out. Won't be shocked at all to see Reyes crush OSP but I need to see it, i won't predict it. OSP via 1st round Sub for me.

Lewis vs. Volkov
Alexander Volkov, DEC
Black Beast by 1st round KO or Volkov playing the outside and Derrick walking around for 3 minutes between punches. Derrick is going to really have a go at him at some stage during the first, try and charge him back and do what he did to Travis Browne. I think the Travis Browne fight is the perfect example of both ways this fight could play out. Volkov on the outside using rangy techniques like the front kick and jab, leaving Lewis frustrated on the outside who just waddles his way to his show money. OR Lewis charges and collapses the space between them, pins Volkov on the cage and throws bombs. Volkov has been KO'd before so I wouldn't be totally stunned to see that happen, but the reality is Lewis is so inconsistent, and kinda just a beast who shows up for a check. Depending on how bad Derrick gasses himself in the 1st round maybe Volkov finishes, but I think Volkov respects the power and will be content to control Lewis.

Waterson vs. Herrig
Felice Herrig, DEC
This is another one I have some pause over. I feel that Herrig is too strong, and the fight will look like Watersons fight with Casey where she just eats shots and gets bullied early, and wears that damage into the fight that leads to Herrig winning. MIchele has a big speed advantage, and her path to victory is volume with lots of chippy shots and **** on the outside. I can't unsee her fights where she gets bullied though, and even though I think Herrig's stand up is a little to slow and robotic, I think the TD's and damage she can land on Michele will make up for it. Close fight, probably a close decision where some ******y takes place.

Pettis vs. Formiga
Jussier Formiga, SUB, R2
Sergio has found himself on his back a lot in his career, and most of those guys had good position but lacked the BJJ technique to get the finish. Sergio's striking is pretty, and he has very nice shot selection, but I think Formiga will get a takedown, and when he gets on top of Sergio I think his pure BJJ legitness will lead to a submission. I'd rate Ben Ngyuen pretty close to sergio and he got whooped. I don't even think Sergio will be as good at defending the TD as Nguyen was. Formiga by sub after securing the back. I'd be pretty surprised to see Sergio dominate him.

Luque vs. Turner
Vicente Luque, SUB, R1
Turner has some good attributes. He has that long strong strikers frame like Montel Jackson. But like Montel Jackson he has a lot of holes outside of his offensive striking. The defense isn't great, has been ko'd flat, is a 55'er and has no real ground game to speak of. Gets taken down and guys pass to side control like they took down James Toney. We will see, I think he poses some offensive threats, and we will see if he pulls some Curtis Milender **** off, as it was late notice (4 weeks or something alike). But Vicente really is an assasin. Very technical with a solid ground game. I think they inevitably run into each other, Vicente clinches, takes him down and gets a head n' arm choke or something alike.

Evinger vs. Ladd
Tonya Evinger, TKO, R3
Evinger via a bully beatdown. All of Ladd's TKO's were due to unanswered strikes from her on top position. She isn't really athletic, and her striking is decent but nothing special. She throws 1-2's and plods. Evinger is pretty athletic when she dives on the legs and I don't see anything from Ladd that makes me think she can punish evinger enough to keep her from shooting. I think when evinger runs Ladd onto the cage she will get the takedown and land damage. The experience is heavily in Evingers favour, and Ladd is so young in the game. I get Evinger looks like Dan Kelly striking, but I think Ladd lacks the offensive firepower to take over. If it was Viera or a 135 version of that Brazillian girl who fought JJ Aldrich i'd be much more inclined to pick her. I think Evinger via bully beatdown that leads to a late finish.

Patrick vs. Holtzman
Alan Patrick, DEC
Patrick is a very athletic individual that has a single minded determination to get the takedown. It has worked in all of his fights minus Taisumov, which we can forgive, and I think it will work vs. Holtzman. Holtzman's striking is too basic for me to think that even if he can keep it standing for a while he will be dominant. Ostensibly Holtzman has what it takes, but when you really look at his striking it really is just a right hand, and it looks very wrote. He was an aspiring hockey player that transitioned to MMA, and it shows. Good fighter with solid heart and 3 rounds of gas, but I think Patrick is athletic enough to dump him on his back. The concern would be if Patrick tires and Holtzman outscores him going into the latter 1.5. I like Patrick via UD.

Kunitskaya vs. Länsberg
Yana Kunitskaya, DEC
A lot of this fight will take place in the clinch. They call Lina the elbow queen because she seems to think she is like Nick Newell without arms. Always throws a single strike or combo and then stumbles into a clinch. It's her safe space. Problem is Yana is very strong in the clinch. Landsberg might be better at landing damage in the clinch from a technical perspective but I see Yana having a bit more athletic movement on the feet, giving her the scoring advantage, and I believe she will have a significant strength advantage in the clinch that will lead to trip takedowns for her. Landsberg is tough, so it probably ends up a close decision. Yana's striking isn't that nice but it's athletic enough to score vs. Landsberg. Yana UD, with the potential of a late finish if she gets top position early in the first and does work.

Maynard vs. Lentz
Nik Lentz, TKO, R1
This one is a weird fight. Maynard is nearing the end of his career, and by the looks of his body he has had to jump off the juice post usada. Still has been very athletic in his last few fights, which is why I sided with him more often than not in them. He doesn't move like a BJ Penn. Problem is he is chinny as ****, and in all of his recent wins there were still moments where he got tagged and had an "gray.exe is not responding" moment. Teruto got him with an elbow, and others got him with shots. I can see the path to victory for Maynard via UD. Steam rolls a few TD's, Lentz chases subs that don't come and loses a close decision. I'm normally not one to buy into interviews, but I do think Lentz has turned a corner in some respects. I think he wants the finish here, and if there is ever a guy he can finish it has to be a 39 year old Maynard. Lentz by decision after overcommitting to strikes and getting taken down in the first round, leading him to be more conservative is possible. But i'm going to side with Lentz landing something nasty in the first and really pursuing the finish with determination. Strange fight though and i've flip flopped on it a bit.

LaFlare vs. Martin
Ryan LaFlare, DEC
First of all I gained some respect for Martin in taking a look at his fights, I didn't have a good memory of him when I initially saw the match up. He is a long guy with a tricky technical submission game, and decent striking. The issue for him in this match up is that he doesn't really have a way to consistently impose offense on Laflare. His success is in moments, and due to LaFlares grappling advantage (wrestling) I can't see him getting top position to secure rounds. The concern here is that LaFlare is older and won't wear the damage that well, and that will lead to the younger guy getting a finish or taking over. I don't think this is so likely looking at Martin. I think LaFlare sticks to the meat and potatoes and out competes Martin with takedowns and top position to secure rounds. Should be a pretty tame affair with Martin looking for subs on bottom that never materialise.

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,378  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 187

10.06.2018 | 2:40 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 330 Points   |   1754th Place

So hyped for this card. It's not too stacked, by it's a diehard fan's wet dream

"USA in this hoe"

Bestscp68
Bestscp68
  • Predictions:  15,264  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  526
  • Post Score: 198

10.06.2018 | 4:09 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1047th

The main card should be a scream with fights that everything can happen, absolutely everything...

" “To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy.” – Cus D’Amato"

YNOT
YNOT
  • Predictions:  1,975  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  39
  • Post Score: 259

10.06.2018 | 5:49 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 726th

Khabib Nurmagomedov, DEC
Finally We Get To See KHABIB Fight A Fighter Ranked In The Top 5, And We Finally Get To See McGREGOR Fight Again. I Know McGREGOR Has Talked The Talk, But At The Same Time He Has Walked It Like He Has Talked It. But There Is 1 Thing That Is Being Overshadowed In This Fight And That 1 Thing Is That KHABIB Trains Out Of The LEGENDARY AKA GYM. I Guess I'll Have To Break It Down For Those Who Don't Know About AKA. AKA Does Nothing But Train Fighters To Become CHAMPIONS. If You Think I'm All Talk Here Goes A Few Names From AKA. 1.CAIN VELASQUEZ- VELASQUEZ Kicked BROCK LESNERS ASS To Become The UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. 2. DANIEL CORMIER- STRIKEFORCE HEAVYWEIGHT GRAND PRI CHAMPION. Beat ANTHONY JOHNSON To Become The UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Then Went On To Beat STIPE MICIOC In A CHAMPION vs CHAMPION Super Fight To Become Only The 2nd UFC Fighter To Hold 2 Titles In 2 Separate Divisions. 3. LUKE ROCKHOLD - Kicked CHRIS WEIDMANS ASS To Become The UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION. The Way Those AKA Fighters Won Their Title Fight Was By DOMINATING Their Opponent Till The Fight Was Stopped Or By Just Pounding Them For 25 Minutes Like CAIN Did JDS.

Lewis vs. Volkov
Alexander Volkov, TKO, R2
Why Isn't VOLKOV Fighting For UFC GOLD Yet.

"It Is What It Is, Was What It Was ".

TeamKhabib123
TeamKhabib123
  • Predictions:  276  |  53.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

10.06.2018 | 7:11 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 360 Points   |   Tied for 1513th

Khabib Nurmagomedov, TKO, R4
Doctor stoppage

Ferguson vs. Pettis
Tony Ferguson, SUB, R2
If Tony loses it's because his knee will fracture.

Waterson vs. Herrig
Felice Herrig, DEC
Split Decision like half the strawweight fights

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

10.06.2018 | 7:47 AM ET

I dont know why, but i was more excited for romero vs whittaker 2 and stipe vs dc this year. I might not even watch the fights live. 

Maybe it could be that both fighters in the main event are just so unlikeable and conor's act has worn itself out. That was literally conor's one redeemable quality was entertainment, but more often i find him boring. 

His fighting is different, and his fights always deliver so that will probably draw me in to watch live. Idk but none of my friends are watching tonight. Which is crazy b/c they only ever watch if conor is fighting.

"Where are my shoes?"

e_mashek
e_mashek

10.06.2018 | 8:32 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1109th

Khabib Nurmagomedov, SUB, R2
Dr stopage should be an option

TriggerHAPPY
TriggerHAPPY
  • Predictions:  54  |  51.9%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: -21

10.06.2018 | 9:06 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1436th

McGregors ground is horrible honestly just saying, but Khabib's stand up isn't the best either.  50/50

"A fine line seperates a fighter from a warrior. One is motivated by reason, the other by purpose. One fights to live, while the other lives to fight."

TriggerHAPPY
TriggerHAPPY
  • Predictions:  54  |  51.9%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: -21

10.06.2018 | 9:10 AM ET

The FIGHT TO SEE.

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1436th

Holloway vs Ortega.  WHO ELSE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FIGHT?

"A fine line seperates a fighter from a warrior. One is motivated by reason, the other by purpose. One fights to live, while the other lives to fight."

mbach4307
mbach4307

10.06.2018 | 10:04 AM ET

Holloway vs ortega was the other fight i was pumped for this year. It slipped my mind b/c it fell through. 

"Where are my shoes?"

mbach4307
mbach4307

10.06.2018 | 10:07 AM ET

And i actually think conor is good on the ground, khabib is just better. Where the fight will be won is in the scrambles. If conor stays off the cage and can stuff khabibs single, idk if khabib can stay with conor on the feet. If khabib is able to keep everything in tight whether standing or on the ground, i think conor will fade eventually.

"Where are my shoes?"

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,719  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

10.06.2018 | 11:27 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 718th

Ferguson vs. Pettis
Tony Ferguson, TKO, R2
side bet with rav

St. Preux vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, TKO, R1
side bet with rav

Lewis vs. Volkov
Alexander Volkov, TKO, R3
side bet with rav

Waterson vs. Herrig
Felice Herrig, DEC
side bet with rav

Pettis vs. Formiga
Sergio Pettis, DEC
side bet with rav; 5$ a fight

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,901  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

10.06.2018 | 12:24 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1445th

Life getting in the way of the MMA addiction again tonight. Hopefully I’ll make it home in time for the last couple of fights. 
jshane4n6
jshane4n6
  • Predictions:  10,426  |  67.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6
  • Post Score: 283

10.06.2018 | 12:27 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1445th

Ferguson vs. Pettis
Anthony Pettis, TKO, R2
Normally I would take Ferg but I'm worried about that repaired knee. Pettis' leg kicks are ruthless

"You'll do fooking nuthin"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.06.2018 | 12:52 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 885th

bummer @Analias 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 5 days, 6 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

10.06.2018 | 4:44 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 40th with 8 others

@alias that ****en sucks. U gotta watch the main and co main at least.
Must c fights of the year.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

10.06.2018 | 4:46 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 40th with 8 others

@bruce i haven't checked but im sure u got mcgregor tonight.
But then again he's fighting a russian wrestler. I know how u love them.
I guess the real question is r u drinking proper twelve whiskey tonight like me?
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.06.2018 | 4:51 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 885th

Yea I got The Notorious. Expecting a real war. Who you got? Oh i'm drinking alright! but not Proper Twelve, can't get it yet. Indiana it too far inland lmfao 

* Edited at 10.06.2018, 4:57 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 5 days, 6 hours, and 6 minutes from now.

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To $50,000 Grappling Match, Smith Accepts
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Veteran Raphael Assuncao Spits At 10th Planet Black Belt After Disqualification Win
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him