Topic: UFC on FUEL TV 7

Dan Hardy vs. Siyar Bahadurzada...JM BARRIE ANALYST

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,861  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

12.03.2012 | 10:32 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 871st

Heres why ladies and gentlemen

Did Dan Hardy go on a 4 fight losing streak? yes, yes he did but look at who they were: Georges St. Pierre, Carlos Condit, Anthony Johnson, Chris Lytle. No shame in that,right? Right

Did Dan Hardy look shaky vs Duane Ludwig before he got the KO win? yes but he still won, he won in the 1st rd

Did Dan Hardy last face Amir Sadollah? yes. What does that mean you ask? I tell you it means nothing. I will however tell you what I and you should have gotten out of that bout, he evolved. Thats right ladies and gentlemen, Dan Hardy evolved. So i ask you why should we not consider his evolution to continue for his next bout? It shouldn't I say, it simply shouldn't and that is why I have Dan Hardy winning by submission.

Siyar Bahadurzada, I say to you, that people seem to like you and praise your skills. I no doubt will not dismiss your skills but why should I believe you are on the level of the one named Dan Hardy? I say that you are not and we will both see that to be fact if indeed you face Dan Hardy.You ask me, why why, why do you think that way? Well I will tell you. Heres the deal Bahadurzada, from 2002 to 2007 you had 16 fights and out of those 16 fights, one and only one of those names were highlighted on the Tapology data base. Everyone knows that if the names arent highlight they are nobodies and so you can throw them away,they don't count. You've got one more name that isn't highlighted so that leaves you with 9 fights,Bahadurzada so lets take a look at them. You lost to Kazuo Misaki and Jorge Santiago, you won against Evangelista Santos due to injury and beat 5 others before getting into the UFC. Your biggest win before getting there was to Derrick Noble or perhaps you prefer  John Alessio. Once you got into the UFC you knocked out Paulo Thiago in 42 seconds. bravo. Thiago just got used like a pony at a petting zoo for kids learning to ride. I bid you good luck. I shall lie in wait for you to prove me wrong.

* Edited at 12.03.2012, 10:34 PM ET *

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

UFC on FUEL TV 7
  • Saturday 02.16.2013 at 03:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Fuel TV | Prelims: Facebook.com
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Zuffa, LLC
  • Venue: Wembley Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Kenny Florian
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jon Anik
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1.3M
  • Attendance: 10,349
  • TV Ratings: 195,000 average viewers
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Renan Barão   defeats   Michael McDonald   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   3:57 Round 4 of 5, 18:57 Total Bout Page
Cub Swanson   defeats   Dustin Poirier   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jimi Manuwa   defeats   Cyrille Diabate   via KO/TKO, Leg Injury   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Gunnar Nelson   defeats   Jorge Santiago   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
James Te Huna   defeats   Ryan Jimmo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Che Mills   vs.   Matt Riddle   Overturned to No Contest   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Renee Forte   defeats   Terry Etim   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Danny Castillo   defeats   Paul Sass   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Andy Ogle   defeats   Josh Grispi   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tom Watson   defeats   Stanislav Nedkov   via KO/TKO, Knees and Punches   4:42 Round 2 of 3, 9:42 Total Bout Page
Vaughan Lee   defeats   Motonobu Tezuka   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Phil Harris   defeats   Ulysses Gomez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Dela Riva
Dela Riva
  • Predictions:  660  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  405
  • Post Score: 130

12.03.2012 | 10:37 PM ET

Nice viewpoint, but unfortunately, Dan Hardy Tweeted the fight isnt happening because he wont be ready.
JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,861  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

12.03.2012 | 11:16 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 871st

oh fudge 

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘If not for Canelo I’m not going down to 168’: David Benavidez says only one fight brings him back to super middleweight
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (April 29-May 5)
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Mentally, I feel like the fight’s won’: Martin talks upcoming fight with Tank
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Disagrees with Merab Dvalishvili’s Claim of Title Bout at UFC 306 in Las Vegas
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski open to fourth Max Holloway fight now that he's BMF champion
  • Bad Left Hook : RANKINGS: Naoya Inoue and Canelo hold firm in top spots, more
  • Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Brackets At IBJJF Geneva Open 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Dustin Poirier, Alexandre Pantoja, plus Dan Hardy, Veronica Hardy, and Paul Hughes all in studio at 1 p.m. ET
  • Middle Easy : MMA Community Reacts to Anthony Smith’s Submission Victory and Announcing Mishap at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Blew It’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56: How to watch Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento, start time, St. Louis fight card, odds, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Naoya Inoue vs. Luis Nery full fight video highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : KNOCKOUT! Naoya Inoue comes off canvas to brutalize Luis Nery
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Dana White, Max Holloway, Sean O'Malley on red carpet for Tom Brady roast on Netflix
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Dana White catches shots over UFC fighter pay, rips 'liberal f*cks' at Netflix during Tom Brady roast
  • MMA Mania : ‘Decisions, Decisions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Demetrious Johnson suggests UFC ‘don’t let flyweights main event’ after UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : Spinning Back Clique LIVE (noon ET): Jose Aldo's future, Jon Jones calls for Alex Pereira, latest in boxing, more
  • Bad Left Hook : Inoue vs Nery: Live updates and results
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Vs. Sandhagen Headlines UFC Abu Dhabi In August