Topic: UFC on FUEL TV 7

Dan Hardy vs. Siyar Bahadurzada...JM BARRIE ANALYST

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,861  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

12.03.2012 | 10:32 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 871st

Heres why ladies and gentlemen

Did Dan Hardy go on a 4 fight losing streak? yes, yes he did but look at who they were: Georges St. Pierre, Carlos Condit, Anthony Johnson, Chris Lytle. No shame in that,right? Right

Did Dan Hardy look shaky vs Duane Ludwig before he got the KO win? yes but he still won, he won in the 1st rd

Did Dan Hardy last face Amir Sadollah? yes. What does that mean you ask? I tell you it means nothing. I will however tell you what I and you should have gotten out of that bout, he evolved. Thats right ladies and gentlemen, Dan Hardy evolved. So i ask you why should we not consider his evolution to continue for his next bout? It shouldn't I say, it simply shouldn't and that is why I have Dan Hardy winning by submission.

Siyar Bahadurzada, I say to you, that people seem to like you and praise your skills. I no doubt will not dismiss your skills but why should I believe you are on the level of the one named Dan Hardy? I say that you are not and we will both see that to be fact if indeed you face Dan Hardy.You ask me, why why, why do you think that way? Well I will tell you. Heres the deal Bahadurzada, from 2002 to 2007 you had 16 fights and out of those 16 fights, one and only one of those names were highlighted on the Tapology data base. Everyone knows that if the names arent highlight they are nobodies and so you can throw them away,they don't count. You've got one more name that isn't highlighted so that leaves you with 9 fights,Bahadurzada so lets take a look at them. You lost to Kazuo Misaki and Jorge Santiago, you won against Evangelista Santos due to injury and beat 5 others before getting into the UFC. Your biggest win before getting there was to Derrick Noble or perhaps you prefer  John Alessio. Once you got into the UFC you knocked out Paulo Thiago in 42 seconds. bravo. Thiago just got used like a pony at a petting zoo for kids learning to ride. I bid you good luck. I shall lie in wait for you to prove me wrong.

* Edited at 12.03.2012, 10:34 PM ET *

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

UFC on FUEL TV 7
  • Saturday 02.16.2013 at 03:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Fuel TV | Prelims: Facebook.com
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Zuffa, LLC
  • Venue: Wembley Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Kenny Florian
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jon Anik
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1.3M
  • Attendance: 10,349
  • TV Ratings: 195,000 average viewers
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Renan Barão   defeats   Michael McDonald   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   3:57 Round 4 of 5, 18:57 Total Bout Page
Cub Swanson   defeats   Dustin Poirier   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jimi Manuwa   defeats   Cyrille Diabate   via KO/TKO, Leg Injury   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Gunnar Nelson   defeats   Jorge Santiago   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
James Te Huna   defeats   Ryan Jimmo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Che Mills   vs.   Matt Riddle   Overturned to No Contest   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Renee Forte   defeats   Terry Etim   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Danny Castillo   defeats   Paul Sass   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Andy Ogle   defeats   Josh Grispi   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tom Watson   defeats   Stanislav Nedkov   via KO/TKO, Knees and Punches   4:42 Round 2 of 3, 9:42 Total Bout Page
Vaughan Lee   defeats   Motonobu Tezuka   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Phil Harris   defeats   Ulysses Gomez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Dela Riva
Dela Riva
  • Predictions:  660  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  405
  • Post Score: 130

12.03.2012 | 10:37 PM ET

Nice viewpoint, but unfortunately, Dan Hardy Tweeted the fight isnt happening because he wont be ready.
JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,861  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

12.03.2012 | 11:16 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 871st

oh fudge 

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMA Mania : Covington Knows Garry Is A ‘Terrible Stylistic Matchup’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him
  • Bad Left Hook : Roach vs McCrory set for June 28 on ProBox TV