Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Rozenstruik

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,027
  • Post Score: 47

02.07.2022 | 10:57 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Alexander Volkov   defeats   Jairzinho Rozenstruik   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:12 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Movsar Evloev   defeats   Dan Ige   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Lucas Almeida   defeats   Michael Trizano   via KO/TKO, Left Hook to Ground Strikes   0:55 Round 3 of 3, 10:55 Total Bout Page
Karine Silva   defeats   Poliana Botelho   via Submission, D'arce Choke   4:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ode Osbourne   defeats   Zarrukh Adashev   via KO/TKO, Counter Right Hook to Ground Strikes   1:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alonzo Menifield   defeats   Askar Mozharov   via KO/TKO, Elbows From Crucifix   4:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Karolina Kowalkiewicz   defeats   Felice Herrig   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:01 Round 2 of 3, 9:01 Total Bout Page
Joe Solecki   defeats   Alex da Silva   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Damon Jackson   defeats   Dan Argueta   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Benoit Saint-Denis   defeats   Niklas Stolze   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:32 Round 2 of 3, 6:32 Total Bout Page
Tony Gravely   defeats   Johnny Munoz Jr.   via KO/TKO, Uppercut to Ground Strikes   1:08 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jeff Molina   defeats   Zhalgas Zhumagulov   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rinat Fakhretdinov   defeats   Andreas Michailidis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Erin Blanchfield   defeats   JJ Aldrich   via Submission, Standing Guillotine Choke   2:38 Round 2 of 3, 7:38 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 38

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.03.2022 | 4:22 PM ET

Predictions: 11 of 14 Winners, 5 Perfect, 715 Points   |   Tied for 1159th

@Gliese58i  Do you have a BetMMA account or any place you track bets?
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,546
  • Post Score: 262

06.03.2022 | 4:52 PM ET

Gliese

Predictions: 11 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 695 Points   |   Tied for 1356th

I think it more the foot fetish stuff that don't want me to pick her, Then the only fans, Something about fetish **** that makes it worst

But I will say,  If ******s want to  buy her only fans and pay to see her lick her feet, It good money, And I can't blame her for that, It just dumb that people buy only fans when ****hub is free, and 50 time better then only fans

* Edited at 06.03.2022, 5:04 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Card
Card
  • Predictions:  3,852  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,128
  • Post Score: 176

06.03.2022 | 5:16 PM ET

Predictions: 12 of 14 Winners, 5 Perfect, 725 Points   |   Tied for 1032nd

Everyone made weight.

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,906  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.03.2022 | 5:19 PM ET

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Predictions: 11 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 655 Points   |   Tied for 1741st

Thanks man !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Davis410
Davis410
  • Predictions:  2,463  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,934
  • Post Score: 236

06.03.2022 | 5:34 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 3219th

Blanchfield vs. Aldrich
Erin Blanchfield, DEC
I think -500 odds is ridiculous, but Blanchfield should be the favorite here, probably around -250 -300 though...

theproishiphop
theproishiphop
  • Predictions:  3,314  |  68.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,170
  • Post Score: 135

06.03.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

The future at 205 lbs

Predictions: 11 of 14 Winners, 5 Perfect, 740 Points   |   Tied for 938th

Feel the bass *bass* *bass* *bass* (fading out)

* Edited at 06.03.2022, 5:56 PM ET *

"Sir, ARE you ready? Sir, ARE you ready? FIGHT!!!"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,386  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,338
  • Post Score: 129

06.03.2022 | 7:27 PM ET

@HiDefff

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 5 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 1332nd

You can find my account on BetMMA if you look for it but I don't use it to track stuff there, only use their mma stats resource which is pretty good. I was going to use them to save me time on statistics of my own bets but then I found out that it had a lot of problems for what I was looking for. They don't have all my swedish bookies (and ignored my request to add them), requires you to bet 1 hour before event starts and not during (several hour time span before some fights of the event start and best lines are often right before a fight starts).
Problem with some special prop or parlay bets etc.

So no public tracking for me and since I'm not selling services of any kind I don't need it to be public. I've tracked every single bet I ever made privately though.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,574  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,520
  • Post Score: 13

06.03.2022 | 7:55 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 3077th

Damn he got 6 dislikes 🤣

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,973  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,077
  • Post Score: 88

06.03.2022 | 8:02 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 2932nd

Ya no clue people didn’t like the breakdowns that much🤣🤣

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

06.03.2022 | 8:03 PM ET

I had 4 within the first 5 minutes so makes me think someone made a bunch of accounts to mass dislike 

Fight Theory
Fight Theory
  • Predictions:  190  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 433

06.03.2022 | 8:33 PM ET

Who cares! **** em! Don't post much but I enjoy the breakdowns even if I disagree with them! Great job with your breakdown... Guy probably jealous he can't form a coherent sentence...
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

06.03.2022 | 8:34 PM ET

I have a feeling who it is hahahaha

Also thank u I appreciate that

* Edited at 06.03.2022, 8:34 PM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,854  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

06.03.2022 | 8:50 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 4 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 2065th

Menifield vs. Mozharov
Alonzo Menifield, TKO, R1
I kinda wish this guys (Trashkar!) record hadn't been changed before this fight. He's gonna get smashed and bounced from the UFC and any decent promotion forever after this fight! He ****** sucks is a complete fraud. I'm a little pissed that the price has shrunk because of the record change. Couldn't you wait til after Saturday night so I could have made some more money guys?

Saint-Denis vs. Stolze
Niklas Stolze, DEC
You guys don't remember seeing Saint Denis getting beaten within an inch of his life 6 months ago???

Gravely vs. Munoz Jr.
Johnny Munoz Jr., SUB, R2
I think that Graveley will be dominating this fight with wrestling until he sticks his head into a Guillotine!

Michailidis vs. Fakhretdinov
Andreas Michailidis, DEC
Not all Russians are killers!!

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Coachpat256
Coachpat256
  • Predictions:  2,022  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  23
  • Post Score: 83

06.03.2022 | 9:01 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 615 Points   |   Tied for 2133rd

Volkov vs. Rozenstruik
Jairzinho Rozenstruik, TKO, R3
Mma math. Derrick Lewis knocked him out after getting beat on the whole fight. Biggy boy is much quicker and a more complete striker. I’m thinking Rozenstruik gets the knockout inside 15 min

Ige vs. Evloev
Movsar Evloev, DEC
I feel like a lot of us might be sleeping on Ige in this fight. We’ll see

Herrig vs. Kowalkiewicz II
Felice Herrig, DEC
Both at the end of their careers. I would love to see Karolina win this fight but I think Felice will be dominant with her grappling in this fight. Enough to win at least

Jackson vs. Argueta
Damon Jackson, SUB, R2
Damon Jackson brings it. I’m taking him by submission in under 10

Molina vs. Zhumagulov
Jeff Molina, DEC
Molina is just better all around

Blanchfield vs. Aldrich
Erin Blanchfield, DEC
Jj can scrap but I’m rolling with Erin in this one

"Can't cheat the grind"

Blackbet25
Blackbet25
  • Predictions:  8,880  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,124
  • Post Score: 190

06.04.2022 | 12:14 AM ET

@Ayy

Predictions: 12 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 740 Points   |   Tied for 892nd

Damn, ppl don’t like break downs? Someone have ghost accounts or something. I can see maybe a hater or two disagreeing but (as of now) 7? Smh…

"They don’t want a man like me to have the title cause I’m not a puppet like that fool up there."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

06.04.2022 | 12:19 AM ET

🤷‍♂️ 

devo2002
devo2002
  • Predictions:  137  |  54.7%
  • Forum Posts:  30
  • Post Score: 227

06.04.2022 | 12:20 AM ET

lots of fanboi's downvoting @AyyLmaonnaise this week, laughable.
foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,045  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,969
  • Post Score: 137

06.04.2022 | 12:44 AM ET

Remember EARLY START TOMORROW. Good luck everyone.

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 615 Points   |   Tied for 2133rd

Volkov vs. Rozenstruik   
Volkov by decision
Love me some Bigi Boi but I think Volkov controls the distance and cruises to a decision here. I just don't see Volkov getting finished in back to back fights and think his experience will be the difference. Again, I love Rozenstruik but this is a tall task no pun intended. I liked the fight he had scheduled with Tybura before this as a better stepping stone. 

Ige   vs.   Evloev   
Evloev by decision
Ige has the slightly better resume but I still think Evloev rides him to a decision win.  Will be an interesting fight to watch the live odds on. Evloev definitely tends to fade pretty hard in round 3. Ige as tough as they come and gonna be pretty much impossible for Evloev to get out of there. Ige isn't really a finisher either so I'm definitely not betting on this fight. To much unpredictability and while Ige ML is great money, he's a big underdog for a reason. 

Trizano   vs.   Almeida   
Trizano KO/TKO round 3
I feel like Trizano is being given a solid opportunity for a finish here. Almeida QOC isn't there and he's coming down to 145 for this fight. He can probably make it interesting but I'll be really surprised if Trizano can't get a finish. While only 2-2 in his last 4 with 1 being a split win I'd argue all 4 of those opponents are better than anyone Almeida has fought. I will probably avoid this fight for betting purposes despite high confidence in Trizano. 

Botelho   vs.   Silva   
Silva by submission, round 2
Silva appears to have some real power but doesn't have a very impressive record in terms of QOC. Botelho has fought much better fighters but doesn't really have a notable win. Botelho likely needs a win to avoid being cut. Silva really throws a lot of power and effort into goign for finishes so the longer Botelho can survive I think her chances of winning increase exponentially. I think Silva eventually gets another finish. I know it wasn't against a top quality opponent but her finish in her last fight is a gnarly neck snatch. 

Osbourne   vs.   Adashev   
Osbourne by decision
This fight should be very close but stylistically could be also prove to be very boring. I think Ode abuses his reach and cruises to decision win here. Adashev has good enough striking that he could keep each round close but I don't think it will be enough to get it done without a KO, which is unlikely. 

Menifield   vs.   Mozharov   
Menifled by KO/TKO round 1
I don't see this fight lasting very long like most people. However, both may start off hesitant and we could have a very boring first round worst case scenario. If this fight hits the ground I think Mozharov is probably cooked. As bad as Menifeld is he only loses this fight by not respecting Mozharov on the feet, especially if he comes hot out of the gate chopping his leg with kicks. Any guy who was throwing fights for money at some point is probably going all in at the chance for a 50k bonus. I definitely don't love the fact that Menifeld felt some of William Knights power and then panick clinched/hugged his way into a decision loss, but Mozharov has done nothing noteable as a professional to make me think he can come in and startch Menifeld. Stranger things have happened, of course. What would be more funny: Mozharov winning this fight by decision, or him KOing Menifeld in the first round only to have *another* fight removed from his record and a suspension sometime in the next year for steroids?

Herrig   vs.   Kowalkiewicz   
Kowalkiewicz by decision

why

Solecki   vs.   da Silva   
Solecki by submission, round 2
Solecki is a very boring fighter and is very position over submission. da Silva is a notorious one round fighter. As long as Solecki survives the first round, he likely cruises to an easy decision or 2nd/3rd round sub. da Silva has been off for over a year and could have made some improvements but he'd have to finish Solecki to get a win here and I don't see it. 
Jackson   vs.   Argueta   
Can Argueta survive a round? Jackson round 1 +175 seems like good money to me, but probably a fight to stay away from betting wise.

Saint-Denis   vs.   Stolze   
Saint Denis by submission, round 1
Tough fight to call with both guys coming down to LW. Neither looked terrible on the scales. I think Saint Denis is an animal and don't think this fight would be close at welterweight. Stolze can hang striking wise but nowhere else. Again, I don't always like using MMA math this way and say what you want about the performance, but Saint Denis went a hard 15 with a borderline ranked WW in his debut. Stolze barely lasted a minute in his last fight with a guy who isn't even in the UFC anymore. 

Gravely   vs.    Munoz Jr.   
Munoz by decision
Lots of close fights on this card but this might be the closest. I'm not quite sure yet where I rate Munoz but this definitely doesn't seem like a fight that stylistically leans in Gravelys favor. Both guys chase takedowns, but Munoz more specifically chases submissions. Gravelys only path to victory is holding Munoz down, getting the better of the grappling exchanges, and making him chase submissions from bottom. Regardless of whether Munoz dominates the grappling or just gets taken down and willingly engages, I like his chances of either sinking in a sub or just taking the decision. It really all comes down to how Gravely mixes it up and if he can keep this fight standing for stretches. While I don't always like looking at fights this way using MMA math, one guy went the distance with Nate Maness while the other got finished. I think Munoz' striking is good enough that it tips the decision in his favor if it comes to it. 

Molina   vs.   Zhumagulov
Molina by decision
Say whatever you want about Zhalgas, this dude only takes tough fights. He could make this fight close if he keeps himself in tight and negates Molina's striking from distance, but that'll be easier said than done. I think Molina is unfortunately too big and either wins a clean decision here with his superior striking or gets a late finish. 

Michailidis   vs.   Fakhretdinov   
Fahkretdinov by KO/TKO round 2

Rinat's QOC is not very good but even in the limited quality tape he has, he clearly has skill. He hits extremely hard and seems to be an above average grappler.  Both he and Michailidis are cutting to 170lbs for the first time, which is certainly noteworthy. While I don't know how it will effect Rinat, I've seen Michalidis gas more than once at 185. Thats enough for me to back Rinat and take him for a finish. 

Blanchfield   vs.   Aldrich   
Blanchfield by decision
Takedowns will win Blanchfield a round bare minimum. This fight should end up being closer than the odds are suggesting. I wouldn't be surprised if Aldrich is able to stuff some of Blanchfields takedowns and steal a round herself. I think Blanchfield clearly dominates 1 round and will make at least one other round look convincing enough to tip it in her favor, thus giving her the decision win. 
gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,386  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,338
  • Post Score: 129

06.04.2022 | 1:23 AM ET

@AyyLmaonnaise

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 5 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 1332nd

Well downvotes draws downvotes and upvotes draw upvotes to an extent. People subconsciously want to fit in with the group a lot of the time, same thing as it ever has been on reddit for example. You can see a comment in a big thread with a lot of downvotes, scroll down find the exact same comment in its own little microcosmos in another section of the thread where it got upvoted a bunch.

If the first vote is a downvote it increases the chances the second is a downvote and on it goes.

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 1:24 AM ET *

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

DCpredictions
DCpredictions
  • Predictions:  1,644  |  59.4%
  • Forum Posts:  842
  • Post Score: 141

06.04.2022 | 1:41 AM ET

Predictions: 13 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 795 Points   |   Tied for 407th

Downvoting/upvoting is such a gay feature I hate it. Would be so much better if this was just a message board. The same thing as lmao happened to be mid last year everything I posted got like all at once 6 downvotes. "Ironically" soon after I got into a argument with a guy who was incredibly offended I picked against his favorite fighter, which is probably the same case for dude here. 

Page 38

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 predictions
  • MMA Mania : Nicolau Vs. Perez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • Bad Left Hook : McGrail vs Leach: Live discussion, 2 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results, Streaming Play-By-Play Updates TONIGHT
  • Bad Left Hook : Ramirez vs Barthelemy: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • MMA Mania : BKFC KnuckleMania 4, live stream, play-by-play and results
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Results, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 live results
  • Jits Magazine : Liisi Vaht Makes Flawless Debut In ONE Friday Fights 60 Results
  • Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Reveals His ‘Stack’ Of Steroids From Ever Titan
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream