- Name: Andreas Michailidis
- Pro MMA Record: 12-3-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: The Spartan
- Current Streak: 3 Wins
- Age: 31 | Date of Birth: 1988.07.18
- Last Fight: December 13, 2019 in GLFC
- Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 194.6 lbs
- Affiliation: EFL Martial Arts Academy
- Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 75.0" (191cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
- Born: Athens, Greece
- Fighting out of: Athens, Greece
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
updated Sat May 23 23:32:01 2020#1Andreas Michailidis is the 1st ranked of 105 active US Southeast Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (2nd)
updated Mon May 25 04:37:37 2020#14Andreas Michailidis is the 14th ranked of 396 active Russia Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (34th)
updated Wed May 27 01:25:45 2020#1Andreas Michailidis is the 1st ranked of 104 active Europe Balkans Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (4th)
updated Tue May 26 17:24:39 2020#1Andreas Michailidis is the 1st ranked of 15 active Greece Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (1st)
updated Sun May 24 03:08:15 2020#5Andreas Michailidis is the 5th ranked of 437 active United States Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (15th)
updated Sun May 24 07:25:28 2020#1Andreas Michailidis is the 1st ranked of 25 active Florida Pro Light Heavyweights.
Also ranked at: Middleweight (2nd)
Gyms & Affiliations
Andreas Michailidis Wiki Update Wiki
He was born in Kirovski, Kazakhstan on July 18, 1988. At the age of 8, after moving in Greece, he started training, in wrestling and kickboxing at Malios Team. Continued with MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training at Gracie Barra Greece where he got the brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Today, he’s a professional MMA fighter, training his ground game and his striking game with his Head Coach Dimitris “Mohou” Papakonstantinou in the EFL Martials Arts Academy and my conditioning with my strength coach Stamatis Lenis at the Olympic Weight Lifting Cente
After competing in numerous national Brazilian Jiu Jitsu championships and tournaments, several MMA fights in Greece, wining the European Fight League Championship (EFL) Heavyweight Title and a lot of hard training, in April of 2014 he moved to the USA, in Los Angeles for a while in order to continue his training with his coach Dimitris “Mohou” Papakonstantinou, under the supervision of Antonio Mckee and the support of Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, for his upcoming fight in King Of The Cage – Slugfest. A few months later he made his debut in Bellator MMA at Bellator 128 and after a year of training in Kings MMA, under Master Rafael Cordeiro and in Churchboyz Wrestling with the guidance of Jacob Harman, he went to Grozny in Russia to fight in the World Fighting Championship Akhmat (WFCA 9 – Grozny Battle). Few months later his next successful appearance was in the United Arab Emirates to fight at “Abu Dhabi Warriors Fighting Championship” (ADW – Abu Dhabi Warriors 4)
- 2010 1st Place at the IBJJF No-Gi European Championship in his weight class and open division in blue belts
- 2011 1st Place at the Naga European Championship in No-Gi expert division
- 2012 1st Place at the IBJJF No-Gi European Championship in my weight class in purple belts
- 2013 3rd Place at the IBJJF No-Gi European Championship in my weight class in brown belts
- Professional Mixed Martial Artist with a professional record of 7(Wins) – 2 (Loses)
- EFL heavyweight Champion
- Additionaly he has won numerous national championships in several martial arts such as kickboxing,wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu