Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Cannonier vs. Gastelum

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,026
  • Post Score: 47

05.08.2021 | 12:32 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 08.21.2021 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN | Prelims: ESPN+
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Cannonier vs. Gastelum
  • Also Known As: UFC Vegas 34
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC APEX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Paul Felder, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Joe Martinez
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • TV Ratings: 743,000 avg. viewers (508k ESPN2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Jared Cannonier   defeats   Kelvin Gastelum   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Mark Madsen   defeats   Clay Guida   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Parker Porter   defeats   Chase Sherman   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Saidyokub Kakhramonov   defeats   Trevin Jones   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   4:39 Round 3 of 3, 14:39 Total Bout Page
Vinc Pichel   defeats   Austin Hubbard   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Alexandre Pantoja   defeats   Brandon Royval   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:46 Round 2 of 3, 6:46 Total Bout Page
Austin Lingo   defeats   Luis Saldaña   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Brian Kelleher   defeats   Domingo Pilarte   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Josiane Nunes   defeats   Bea Malecki   via KO/TKO, Overhand Left   4:54 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
William Knight   defeats   Fabio Cherant   via KO/TKO, Counter Left Hook   3:58 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ignacio Bahamondes   defeats   Roosevelt Roberts   via KO/TKO, Wheel Kick   4:55 Round 3 of 3, 14:55 Total Bout Page
Ramiz Brahimaj   defeats   Sasha Palatnikov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 10

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

08.18.2021 | 4:44 PM ET

@mmafortuneteller

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 128th

I'm surprised to see you commenting here still, got any "free" picks for this card so I know who to bet against as a guarantee? 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

08.18.2021 | 9:01 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 466th

Cannonier vs Gastelum
Cannonier, DEC, split. 

Not all to confident about this pick, I can easily see this fight going either way, but I think the Whittaker and Till fight laid out the gameplan to Gastelum; work him with kicks and clench to keep Gastelum's boxing from gaining momentum. Gastelum has great boxing and even better wrestling, but the six inch reach difference is going to make it hard to get any of that going especially if Cannonier starts connecting with Gastelum's calf. I don't remember Cannonier utilizing leg kicks often but has in the past when their effective. 

* Edited at 08.18.2021, 9:01 PM ET *

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Tyler84
Tyler84
  • Predictions:  2,203  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 100

08.18.2021 | 9:14 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 1533rd

GASTELUM - DEC
Think the first couple rounds will be all Cannonier but Gastelum will start taking over in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th as long as he dosnt get clipped early ( Which hes never been KOD ). Dont think Cannonier has ever been in the championship rounds either and Kelvin showed he can go a hard 5 rounds in the izzy fight.
Pezzie
Pezzie
  • Predictions:  1,054  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  107
  • Post Score: -23

08.18.2021 | 10:02 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 2048th

"never tell me the odds."

DelinquentMMA
DelinquentMMA
  • Predictions:  2,148  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  278
  • Post Score: 229

08.18.2021 | 10:13 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 8 Winners, 2 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 2873rd

Brandon Royval has a very difficult match up in Alexandre Pantoja. Hard for me to ignore the underdog value Royval brings. 

"Delinquent MMA"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,545
  • Post Score: 262

08.19.2021 | 1:32 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1279th

One thing I notice, Just looking at records, Clay Guida haven't beaten anyone good since 2011 and that win being Pettis, And since 2017, He only wins are to fellow old fighter and actully shot fighter being Joe Lauzon, BJ Penn and Michael Johnson, And He lost a round to BJ.And Btw  I think Austin Hubbord is better then any of Guida win since Pettis

And crazily Kelvin Gastulum have 0-2 good wins in the UFC as most of his wins  are to fighters mediocre  or worst, or old shot fighter, And even still, They a really good argument that Uriah Hall is mediorce, And Jacure were slowing down at the point he fought him, And even still, More people thought Jacure won the fight. And between the two, Jared Cannonor is the only one with a win that non arguble a good win, Jack Hermanson will alway be a good win

* Edited at 08.19.2021, 1:33 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,868  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

08.19.2021 | 1:36 AM ET

Roberts is ******

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 2937th

Robert’s posture is less reminiscent of a human being and more like a half-baked neanderthal lazily leaning against a brick wall while waiting for the bus. I don’t understand what the **** is up with MMA fighters putting their hands, of all places, by their nipples. Why the **** are your hands at your nipples? You either drop them all the way down to hide the distance of your range at the cost of getting clipped, or you keep them up. There is absolutely zero benefits in doing both, and he looks ******* stupid doing it. His chin is so exposed the UFC should be obligated to put a hentai style censor bar over it. His calves are seductively pleading for some DP action by the way of inner and outer shin collision. On top of all that, he apparently has a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu. I guess sucking the instructor’s **** is the quickest way to earn a black belt nowadays. Roberts is a blue belt at best, the fact a brown belt thought letting go of your grip for a brief second while being caught in a triangle Armbar against Jim “The Ginger With the Intent to Injure” Miller was in any regard a viable idea is not a ******* brown belt. Rousimar Palhares was a better Jiu-Jitsu expert, and Palhares is literally ******’ ********. 

Felatio Bahamondes by KO

* Edited at 08.19.2021, 1:38 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 21 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,545
  • Post Score: 262

08.19.2021 | 1:43 AM ET

Also this card seem like it have tons of trap fights on the card, I think Madson Inside the distance is the only safe bet on the card, I also like Pantoja 

i'm really fearing a D1 Gastulum performance just thinking about it as Gastulum has lost a lot of his boxing, But he making up for it in wresling, Just look at Gastulum recent fights, His takedown are actully good, But his boxing has really nose dived.

I also think Knight, Kelliher, Brahmamag, Jones , Pichel could be trap bets ,but I do still think they're win

"Quack quack quack"

Blackbet25
Blackbet25
  • Predictions:  8,869  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,107
  • Post Score: 190

08.19.2021 | 2:53 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 330th

Anyone else catch Madsen’s pre-fight with MMA Junkie? Talk about motivation… that’s a lot to deal with in such a short span of time. Literally a domino effect of events. Better believe he’ll be putting 300% effort on Saturday.

"They don’t want a man like me to have the title cause I’m not a puppet like that fool up there."

Blackbet25
Blackbet25

08.19.2021 | 2:53 AM ET

"They don’t want a man like me to have the title cause I’m not a puppet like that fool up there."

Blackbet25
Blackbet25

08.19.2021 | 2:54 AM ET

Three cards, PFL, Bellator and UFC, a lot of good fights to watch…

* Edited at 08.19.2021, 2:58 AM ET *

depmode33
depmode33
  • Predictions:  248  |  57.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,383
  • Post Score: 183

08.19.2021 | 4:24 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 525 Points   |   Tied for 192nd

Hardest fight for me to predict is Gastelum and Cannonier.  Def need Tapology's help for that one.

* Edited at 08.19.2021, 5:54 AM ET *

Dankmemes112
Dankmemes112
  • Predictions:  1,079  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  245
  • Post Score: 294

08.19.2021 | 6:19 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 51st

Pantoja vs. Royval
Alexandre Pantoja, TKO, R2
This is gonna be fight of the night, I don't think anything else will come close to be honest. Picking Pantoja but not too confident in it, I think he can hurt Royval with his overhand rights, Royval is very long so the overhand is gonna be there for Pantoja and the body kick too will be a good weapon to use. Royval is gonna try to overwhelm Pantoja with his activity, he could hurt him with knees because Pantoja's defence isn't amazing. Neither guy's defence is that good, I would say Pantoja's is a little bit better and I just see Royval getting caught with big shots

ThaBeacon84
ThaBeacon84
  • Predictions:  20,647  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  84
  • Post Score: 230

08.19.2021 | 10:30 AM ET

Pichel vs. Hubbard

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 831st

I have to go with Pichel in this spot as I don't believe Hubbard's td defense is good enough to stop Pichel's attempts. Should be a good scrap!

"“Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.”"

Dankmemes112
Dankmemes112
  • Predictions:  1,079  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  245
  • Post Score: 294

08.19.2021 | 1:06 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 51st

Pichel vs. Hubbard
Vinc Pichel, DEC
Absolute scrap this one, I like Pichel because I think he has the ability to make this a gruelling fight for the whole 3 rounds, keep Hubbard with his back against the cage and try to mix in some takedowns and definitely do some work in the clinch. Hubbard has good forward pressure himself, very good leg kicks which would be very smart for him to use in this one and he has got the TDD to try and keep this one standing. It's close but I am edging Pichel, I can see him holding Hubbard in the clinch and landing a few takedowns here and there

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,961  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,070
  • Post Score: 88

08.19.2021 | 2:41 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 779th

Cannonier vs. Gastelum
Kelvin Gastelum, DEC
I actually feel pretty good about Gastelum here. He is on a really bad stretch right now but you look who hes losing to and its just top guys after top guys. I also still think hes really skilled its just that middleweight is not the division for him. Cannonier is no easy challenge tho; the dude is easily the hardest hitter in the division and, similar to Gastelum, has been fighting top competition during his entire Ufc tenure. One big thing is that im not sure if he will be able to ko Gastelum; even with his insane power Gastelum has one of the best chins ever, but he does have a massive 6.5 inch reach advantage will could be very problematic for kelvin. Another thing is his cardio; he has gone 5 rounds before, but it was a very long time ago and at heavyweight. I think cannoniers cardio is good but im not sure how it will hold up when he faces a guy who he won't ko in the first three rounds. Even though cannoneer has really good tdd at middleweight, if it does go to the ground kelvin will definitely have much more success as he is a really solid black belt.

Guida vs. Madsen
Mark O. Madsen, SUB, R2
The blueprint is pretty much laid out for this fight already. Madsen is a beast wrestler but only has a gas tank to last him the first two rounds before fading. Guida has never ending cardio and a wild fighting style that can be hard to counter, but he too is a wrestler so this fight is more than likely going to the ground, which is where Madsen has the biggest advantage. If he doesn't finish this fight, Guida will more than likely take the third round and lose the fight assuming he doesn't win an early round. However, Guida has been finished in half of his 20 losses, 8 by sub so I think its possible Madsen can sub him.

Sherman vs. Porter
Chase Sherman, TKO, R2
Parker porter is an older guy with a pretty bad record. He hasn't really beaten anybody notable but I will say he did look good in his last fight. Honestly if it was anyone else fighting I would probably bet against Sherman. He has skills (14/15 wins by ko and former BKFC champ) but he just manages to fall short all the time. In his previous tenure he went 2-5, granted the 5 losses were to all ranked guys aside from Ledet. And I expected him to beat arlovski but he just fell short. That being said. If you look at his record he appears to be good enough to beat the trash but bad enough to not compete with anyone in the top 15, and, Parker porter unfortunately falls into the former category.

Jones vs. Kakhramonov
Trevin Jones, DEC
This could honestly be sneaky FOTN and I really dont think the UFC could have picked a better short notice replacement. After watching tape on Said, he looks pretty damn good and also has a solid resume. He gave Umar Nurmagomedov his toughest fight yet and also has a 30 second ko over askar askar, a guy who was going to fight a top 15 fighter in his Ufc debut but pulled out for medical reasons. Now for Trevin, he kind of came out of nowhere, you look at his record and its filled with decisions and losses to sub par competition, but he comes out of nowhere and is just destroying high class fighters like Bautista and Valiev left and right. We see the power he has but hes also a really accomplished black belt, being a 7x no gi champ in BJJ as well. Im going to lean trevin here because, aside from his skill set, the dude has literally been living in the gym for the past couple of weeks trying to get fights so you know hes going to be very well prepared.

Pichel vs. Hubbard
Vinc Pichel, DEC
Hubbard is a really solid fighter; great cardio, solid striker and wrestler too. But his one problem is grapplers. Its not like he can't compete but he does struggle against them, and pichel is a very solid wrestler. Pichel also has really good striking as well and after moving to factory X, his cardio is going to be great too. The only problem I have with pichel here is age, but at the same time he isn't the most active fighter so physically he can fight like he is much younger due to the lack of damage hes taken during his career.

Pantoja vs. Royval
Brandon Royval, DEC
Such a great fight and also one of the hardest ones to call. Pantoja has been seen as elite ever since he was on TUF and has proven it so far with his only losses coming to figgy, Ortiz (who was a pretty decent top 15 guy when he fought), and askar askarov. Hes also still really young and has tons of experience along with never being finished in 28 fights. Royval is going to be an interesting challenge however, as he has one of the weirdest fighting styles out of anyone in the division. He has wild striking, endless cardio, and when he gets you to the mat he has some of the most ridiculous scrambles you will ever see. He too is very hard to finish as his last fight was the first time ever in 17 fights and it wasn't even from getting hurt on the feet, he ****** up his shoulder during a scramble and couldn't defend himself properly. I dont see him getting a finish on Pantoja, just because no one has been able to do it yet, but I dont think Pantoja will be able to keep up with the madness that is Brandon royval.

Saldaña vs. Lingo
Austin Lingo, DEC
I thin Saldana is super overrated. His record looks good on paper and he somehow destroyed Vince Murdock to get a contact but he came into the Ufc and I was just really not impressed with him; I personally thought Jordan griffin won the fight. Lingo is a solid fighter but hasn't really beaten anyone too impressive. He looked good in his last fight but it was against Jacob Kilburn who is very much not Ufc caliber. However, he has fought the majority of his career in LFA which has a very solid talent pool, even if hes not beating super great opponents.

Kelleher vs. Pilarte
Brian Kelleher, TKO, R2
Domingo is a massive bantamweight, however the weight cut makes his chin seriously bad. In his DWCS bout, he got dropped bad but managed to survive and somehow pull off the win. In his most recent fight he got finished in 38 seconds by Newson who is 0-2-1 in the Ufc. This honestly feels like a step up in competition for Domingo, which makes no sense considering he hasn't won a fight in the Ufc. Despite his record and age, Kelleher is really solid. You look at who hes losing to and its really only guy at the top of the pack like John Lineker and Ricky Simon. Kelleher is also a dangerous finisher, 8 wins by ko and 10 by sub so he is comfortable anywhere the fight goes. Going with KO here because of how bad pilarte's chin is.

Malecki vs. Nunes
Bea Malecki, DEC
Despite the records of the two, I think this fight will be decently entertaining. Malecki is new to MMA but not to combat sports; I believe she was a multiple time champion in Muay Thai. Nunes has an impressive record on paper with her 6 fight win streak and 6/7 wins by KO, but she's fighting cans on the regional circuit (aside from Taila Santos but she lost that fight). However, the biggest reason im picking malecki is that huge height and reach advantage (I believe like 8 inches in both reach and height). This is a fight that is going to be stand up and while Nunes has the power and volume advantage, malecki has the Muay Thai background and the massive reach experience.

Knight vs. Cherant
William Knight, TKO, R1
Probably one of the toughest fights for me to call here. Knight looks physically imposing but he is sort of a knockout or bust fighter. I will cut him some slack for his ground game because da un Jung was just so much bigger than him, but getting caught by the same judo throw over and over again just shows he really doesn't have much when it comes to the ground. Cherant on the other hand, is a ground fighter but has poor standup. I mean this dude made aleksa camur look good lol. Again, I do want to cut him some slack for his last fight cuz it was on short notice against a pretty solid fighter but I just dont think cherant is Ufc level. However, If there is one advantage he has its that he has gone 5 rounds before and is 2-0 in fights that go the distance so he definitely has the cardio advantage.

Roberts vs. Bahamondes
Roosevelt Roberts, SUB, R1
Roberts last fight was such a bad look; getting dropped and subbed in 30 seconds by a short notice journeyman and then subbed by another journeynman before that (although the Miller loss isn't the worst loss in the world). However, we haven't seen anyone test bahamondes's ground game, which is where I think his weakness lies. His debut fight was a banger but in that fight he was just a step behind and he is also not going to be able to use his length to his advantage as Roberts is also a very large lightweight.

Brahimaj vs. Palatnikov
Ramiz Brahimaj, SUB, R1
Tough one to call. Sasha showed hes tough in the cosce fight but im not really sure about his skill level. Brahimaj has good highlights but his iq is just so bad; he literally played to the strengths of the better striker in Max Griffin. It is a big night for Fortis on this card so im assuming they are going to prepare ramiz properly here and give him a good gameplay to win.

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

FergboyMMA
FergboyMMA
  • Predictions:  803  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  345
  • Post Score: 270

08.19.2021 | 2:52 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 4 Winners, 1 Perfect, 125 Points   |   Tied for 3358th

Cannonier vs. Gastelum
Jared Cannonier, TKO, R2
Jared has better striking and more power by far. Kelvin has better boxing but Jared’s low kicks will be the factor. Kelvin gives Jared a few scares in the first round, but he starts feeling welts on his calves. He then gets slept. But I have to give Kelvin his props for stepping up.

Guida vs. Madsen
Clay Guida, DEC
I’m going with the surprisingly huge underdog here. Though Clay isn’t in his prime days, he is still pretty damn good. Mark has great skill but his cardio isn’t at all elite level. Clay has arguably the best cardio in the UFC. That’s literally what he’s known for. Mark has the ability to outwrestle Guida but Guida wins the end of round 2 then dominates 3.

Sherman vs. Porter
Chase Sherman, DEC
Sloppy low level heavyweight bumfight. Sherman has crisper striking I guess.

Pichel vs. Hubbard
Vinc Pichel, DEC
Austin has decent hands. Vinc is a great pressure fighter though, and Hubbard doesn’t have the power to keep him at bay and away. Pichel will swarm him with pressure and punches and bunches mixed in with a few takedowns.

"If you jingle my bells, you will have a white Christmas, "

Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express
  • Predictions:  1,625  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  30
  • Post Score: 57

08.19.2021 | 3:52 PM ET

Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Sasha Palatnikov

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 615 Points   |   Tied for 29th with 3 others

Мой отец всегда звал меня одноушина (одноух) и был прав. Ясно, Рамиз - мой брательничек, стало быть давим клапан гашетки за его викторию. Он удавил паршивцев в каждой своей победе, почему не защемить Пилотникова (хромающего на обе ноги)? 

Ramiz Brahimaj, SUB, 1 rand

"I'm not your mommy or your daddy, son"

Mazim
Mazim
  • Predictions:  3,274  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  43
  • Post Score: 114

08.19.2021 | 4:17 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Sherman vs. Porter
Chase Sherman, TKO, R3
Sherman to build some momentum with low kicks. Compete and scrap for the KO

Pichel vs. Hubbard
Vinc Pichel, DEC
Quality lightweight match. Stylistic problem for Hubbard. He struggles with grappling and wrestling. If the takedown lands for Pichel it'll be his go to strategy to grind out a decision win.

Pantoja vs. Royval
Alexandre Pantoja, SUB, R3
Pantoja is a force to be reckoned with. A top tier submission artist with 2 wins over Brandon Moreno. Royval's high risk techniques will open him up for a submission. Could this fight decide the next lightweight contender? 👀

"No guts, no glory."

TheDisasters
TheDisasters
  • Predictions:  1,362  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  13
  • Post Score: 269

08.19.2021 | 5:00 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 495 Points   |   378th Place

Cannonier vs. Gastelum
Kelvin Gastelum, DEC
I think the oddsmakers are vastly under-estimating Gastelum's wrestling.

Guida vs. Madsen
Clay Guida, DEC
Greco Roman<>Freestyle.

Pantoja vs. Royval
Alexandre Pantoja, TKO, R2
Royval on any other team would likely be my choice but they're just too good at ruining talented young fighters.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page."

Page 10

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway confirms Justin Gaethje should’ve been credited for UFC 300 knockdown: ‘That’s some bullsh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's some bullsh*t': Max Holloway believes Justin Gaethje deserves credit for first UFC career knockdown
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 and UFC Vegas 91 preview show: Is UFC playing second fiddle to Mike Perry?
  • MMA Junkie : Melissa Gatto fights Tamires Vidal at UFC Fight Night 241 after Hailey Cowan suffers broken leg
  • MMA Junkie : Melissa Gatto fights Tamires Vidal at UFC Fight Night 241 after Hailey Cowan injured
  • MMA Mania : VanZant Stares Down Brooke Ahead Of Misfits Clash
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 4
  • Bad Left Hook : Tellez vs Jackson: Live discussion, 8 pm ET
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300, Credits Justin Gaethje for First UFC Knockdown
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300: ‘I’m a Young Man’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Islam Makhachev of 'sniper' Leon Edwards: 'Be careful what you wish for'
  • MMA Mania : Officer ‘Bad Boy’ Reporting For Duty!
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Does the UFC hosting more events on the road mean APEX cards will soon end?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 ceremonial weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Declan Moody vs Anton Minenko
  • UFC.com : Bogdan Guskov Wants To Establish Himself As A Contender
  • MMA Mania : Face Off! Nicolau Stares Down Perez At APEX!
  • UFC.com : UFC 5 Brings Gamers Closer To The Action Than Ever
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in results: 2 fighters miss weight