- Name: Elizabeth Phillips
- Pro MMA Record: 7-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: N/A
- Current Streak: 1 Loss
- Age: 33 | Date of Birth: 1986.08.20
- Last Fight: May 31, 2019 in CES
- Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.5 lbs
- Affiliation: Warrior Camp MMA
- Height: 5'6" (168cm) | Reach: 65.0" (165cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $12,000 USD
- Born: Omak, Washington
- Fighting out of: Spokane, Washington
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
updated Sun Nov 17 03:21:30 2019#120Elizabeth Phillips is the 120th ranked of 1193 active United States women (pound for pound).
updated Sat Nov 16 08:37:05 2019#34Elizabeth Phillips is the 34th ranked of 305 active US Midwest women (pound for pound).
updated Tue Nov 19 04:22:31 2019#22Elizabeth Phillips is the 22nd ranked of 92 active KS/Missouri women (pound for pound).
updated Sat Nov 16 10:33:00 2019#41Elizabeth Phillips is the 41st ranked of 415 active US West women (pound for pound).
Gyms & Affiliations
Elizabeth Phillips Wiki Update Wiki
Elizabeth Phillips is a professional Women's Mixed Martial Artist in the UFC's Bantamweight division with a 4-2 record, fighting out of Sikjitsu in Spokane, Washington where she trains alongside the first women's TUF winner, Julianna Pena.
She wasted no time booking her next bout however as she's scheduled to fight August 23, 2014 at UFN 48: Bisping vs. Le in Macau, China against the experienced Russian 135'er Milana Dudieva. An injured Dudieva is who Phillips replaced in filling in on short notice against Letourneau at UFC 174.