- Name: Elizabeth Phillips
- Pro MMA Record: 7-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: N/A
- Current Streak: 1 Loss
- Age: 34 | Date of Birth: 1986.08.20
- Last Fight: May 31, 2019 in CES
- Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.5 lbs
- Affiliation: Warrior Camp MMA
- Height: 5'6" (168cm) | Reach: 65.0" (165cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $12,000 USD
- Born: Omak, Washington
- Fighting out of: Spokane, Washington
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
updated Sat Sep 26 09:37:14 2020#22Elizabeth Phillips is the 22nd ranked of 318 active US West women (pound for pound).
updated Fri Sep 25 16:27:17 2020#10Elizabeth Phillips is the 10th ranked of 68 active KS/Missouri women (pound for pound).
updated Fri Sep 25 14:36:10 2020#16Elizabeth Phillips is the 16th ranked of 234 active US Midwest women (pound for pound).
updated Sun Sep 27 03:19:56 2020#51Elizabeth Phillips is the 51st ranked of 940 active United States women (pound for pound).
Gyms & Affiliations
Elizabeth Phillips Wiki Update Wiki
Elizabeth Phillips is a professional Women's Mixed Martial Artist in the UFC's Bantamweight division with a 4-2 record, fighting out of Sikjitsu in Spokane, Washington where she trains alongside the first women's TUF winner, Julianna Pena.
She wasted no time booking her next bout however as she's scheduled to fight August 23, 2014 at UFN 48: Bisping vs. Le in Macau, China against the experienced Russian 135'er Milana Dudieva. An injured Dudieva is who Phillips replaced in filling in on short notice against Letourneau at UFC 174.