Preliminary Card | Featherweight · 145 lbs | MMA
Erik Koch defeats Jameel Massouh via 3 Round Decision
|8-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||21-6-0|
|Climbed to 9-0||Record After Fight||Fell to 21-7|
|+160 (Slight Underdog)||Betting Odds||-195 (Moderate Favorite)|
|United States||Nationality||United States|
|Milwaukee, Wisconsin||Fighting out of||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|21 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day||Age at Fight||25 years, 3 months, 1 week|
|146.0 lbs (66.2 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||145.0 lbs (65.8 kgs)|
|5'10" (178cm)||Height||5'10" (178cm)|
|Hybrid Faction||Gym||Dave Strasser's Freestyle Academy of MMA|
- Bout Information
- Event: WEC 45: Cerrone vs Ratcliff
- Date: Saturday 12.19.2009
- Referee: Herb Dean
- Venue: The Pearl at the Palms
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card (fight 1 of 10)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- TV Commentary: Todd Harris, Frank Mir
- Broadcast: No Broadcast
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Todd Harris
- Koch Total Disclosed Pay: $4,000
- Massouh Total Disclosed Pay: $3,000
Koch vs. Massouh Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Koch vs. Massouh Fighter Tweets
If fighters from this bout were talking on Twitter before or after the fight, this is where you can find it. Below are all the Tweets we've recorded near the date of the bout.
- at the orthopedist office. damn ac joint. why are you injured!
- 2 days, 12 hours, and 6 minutes
- fighting poorly, losing, and geting a soulder separation all suck. #WEC
- 6 hours and 49 minutes
- about to get my hands wraped and then slowly get warmed up. #WEC45 #WEC
- 3 hours and 59 minutes
- Great sleep last night, eating breakfast and then relaxing with focus on tonight. #WEC #WEC45
- 9 hours and 32 minutes
- oh the joys of making weight and then getting your weight up again. not a fun or easy task, but it's going to pay dividends.
- 1 day, 1 hour, and 1 minute
- here at #WEC #WEC45 weigh ins and meetings. Two hours until food and drink time!
- 1 day, 4 hours, and 14 minutes
- eating lunch w Dave and Brian. @badboygarcia is also nearby eating here. Interview time soon.
- 2 days, 4 hours, and 43 minutes
- Brian Feraghty is going to go practice with Mike Brown for a bit. So, I'm going to check that out and then go get some weight down running.
- 2 days, 9 hours, and 5 minutes
- Brian and I just met none other than Ernie Reyes Jr. here at the Palms! He's doing an mma movie here in Vegas! #WEC45
- 2 days, 20 hours, and 54 minutes
- Eatting with BJ Kojima, Mizugaki and our manager Shu afain at Little Budda again. Salmon, veggies , and brown rice. 7lbs to go. #WEC45
- 2 days, 23 hours, and 8 minutes
- relaxing and then going to go get some practice in for #wec45. Thanks to Takaya Mizugaki for letting me borrow some mits.
- 3 days, 4 hours, and 4 minutes
- By the way, last nihht I watched Benevidas practice. He's an animal. and his coach has an awesone mit style that is hardcore. #WEC45
- 3 days, 9 hours, and 49 minutes
- going to go get some morning cardio in, then relax in the hottub, and get some rest for a hard practice tonight.
- 3 days, 9 hours, and 52 minutes
- tonight I'm getting lots of sleep and tomorrow I'm going to continu getting focused. Big week.
- 3 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes
- sushi dinner with Shu, Mizukgaki, BJ Kojima, Brian, Jon Hasman, and his coach.
- 3 days, 22 hours, and 51 minutes
- Thank you @DanaWhite , @LorenzoFertitta and thee #WEC for an awesome Christmas present! Lovin' it! I'll fight hard at #WEC45
- 4 days, 6 hours, and 15 minutes
- Just finished reading "The Road" last night. It's really good in a depressing/ dark post apacalyptic kind of way. I want to see the movie.
- 5 days, 5 hours, and 54 minutes
- Tomorrow Brian and I head out to vegas for that final stretch and weight cut.
- 5 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes
- I want to fight now! Is that so much to ask? One week until #WEC45. Waiting to fight is almost like waiting for Christmas!
- 1 week, 9 hours, and 9 minutes
- My teammate David Oliva just won two awesome tournamentfights at #KSW12 in the 105kg class and will fight in the tournament finals in March!
- 1 week, 1 day, 4 hours, and 29 minutes
- Watching #KSW12 with Dave Strasser. Our teammate David Oliva won his first fight in the tournament! Hopefully he'll continue to kill it.
- 1 week, 1 day, 5 hours, and 27 minutes
- Worked out hard tonight with Sergio Gomez. He's returned to nearly unstopable form. Good training. He makes me find my best in practice.
- 1 week, 1 day, 21 hours, and 59 minutes
- Check out this article on the #WEC website about #WEC45. http://www.wec.tv/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=31076
- 1 week, 2 days, 9 hours, and 33 minutes