Topic: UFC 298

UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,244
  • Post Score: 47

11.07.2023 | 10:58 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 298
  • Saturday 02.17.2024 at 06:30 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Honda Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Michael Bisping
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $7,260,000
  • Attendance: 18,186
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Ilia Topuria   defeats   Alexander Volkanovski   via KO/TKO, Right Hook   3:32 Round 2 of 5, 8:32 Total Bout Page
Robert Whittaker   defeats   Paulo Costa   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ian Machado Garry   defeats   Geoff Neal   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Merab Dvalishvili   defeats   Henry Cejudo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Anthony Hernandez   defeats   Roman Kopylov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:23 Round 2 of 3, 8:23 Total Bout Page
Amanda Lemos   defeats   Mackenzie Dern   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Marcos Rogério de Lima   defeats   Junior Tafa   via KO/TKO, Leg Kicks to Ground and Pound   1:14 Round 2 of 3, 6:14 Total Bout Page
Rinya Nakamura   defeats   Carlos Vera   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mingyang Zhang   defeats   Brendson Ribeiro   via KO/TKO, Punches to Hammerfists   1:41 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Danny Barlow   defeats   Josh Quinlan   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:18 Round 3 of 3, 11:18 Total Bout Page
Oban Elliott   defeats   Val Woodburn   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Miranda Maverick   defeats   Andrea Lee   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 33

Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,185  |  70.2%
  • Forum Posts:  107
  • Post Score: 141

02.17.2024 | 1:07 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 665 Points   |   Tied for 672nd

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Ilia Topuria, DEC
A great main event in terms of the matchup and storylines. A young promising 27 year old undefeated challenger is brimming with confidence in his chance to become champion. Taking on a crafty veteran who's strength of schedule is unmatched. I'm not going to convince me that a KO loss against Islam is a sign that the wheels have fell off for Volk. Much respect for him to take that fight. But it's hard to overlook the fact is he took damage from that. Historically, fighters have not looked great after taking a KO loss. That shouldn't hinder Volks ability to stay aggressive here. Topuria is able to throw fast combos and can mix in solid ground game. Not too many holes I see from him. I'm not overly concerned he wasn't able to finish Emmett, but I would've liked to see that going into a title fight. Since this matchup seems very close, you have to convince yourself that Topuria is ready for the moment or not. Is this a passing of the torch moment or another notch in Volks impressive resume. For me, I feel confident in Topuria's ability to beat Volk to the punch with faster hands. He has the ability to win the scrambles. I feel like the time is now. And New!

"What an excellent day for combat."

Arikgc
Arikgc
  • Predictions:  8  |  100.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -200

02.17.2024 | 1:22 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 4 Winners, 3 Perfect, 290 Points   |   Tied for 5984th

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Ilia Topuria, TKO, R4
This fight is fire, literally the most difficult fight to predict from this past years, both of them are incredible on the feet and in their division they dominate, but in this moment, seeing how Ilia changes between fights, for example: from the bryce and josh fights there is a clearly evolution in his defence wich has to be the most importan part of your game if you're going to fight Volk. So for me Ilia will be able to see the Alex punchs and combinations and counter with good punches, but i don't think any of these two is going to dominate the other, and they know that they are so good in the ground the're not going to go to that game for all the fight maybe in some moments, where i think Ilia will benefit. It's going to be a chess match between the two best featherweights in the world right now, and from my perspective we the fans are who really going to win, this is a real MAIN EVENT. LFG!!!!

Whittaker vs. Costa
Robert Whittaker, DEC
Costa is better pushing his opponents to the fence, but how you are going to do that to Robert? In the moment Whittaker finds his range and starts with the combinations, changing levels and go for the takedown, in that moment he will controle the fight, the 1-2 from Robert is going to be the whole fight.

Neal vs. Machado Garry
Ian Machado Garry, DEC
Ian has an incredible speed, incredible legs to kick, i think he can controle this fight for 3 rounds.

Dvalishvili vs. Cejudo
Merab Dvalishvili, DEC
I think merab got this, younger, faster, very good cardio and cejudo has 37 i see it very difficult for him to win this fight.

Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,185  |  70.2%
  • Forum Posts:  107
  • Post Score: 141

02.17.2024 | 1:29 PM ET

Card picks and rating.

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 665 Points   |   Tied for 672nd

Card Rating: Soda Popinski.

"What an excellent day for combat."

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,753  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,786
  • Post Score: 273

02.17.2024 | 1:31 PM ET

JM Barrie picked Ilia by decision

so that means Volk wins 

Neal shouldn't be slept on, this is Ian's time to prove he belongs. Neal knocked out two guys who had never been knocked out and had IRON chins in Mike Perry and Luque. 

* Edited at 02.17.2024, 1:33 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Violent Knight
Violent Knight
  • Predictions:  63  |  54.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -500

02.17.2024 | 1:49 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 5590th

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Ilia Topuria, TKO, R3
not sure what round, but at some point, in the fight Topuria is going to land a body shot that either folds volk, or makes him retreat, and Topuria will jump on him and finish the long reign of Alexander the Great

Whittaker vs. Costa
Paulo Costa, TKO, R2
Secret Juice looks lean and mean, and I think we'll see a new level of Costa, a new mythical fighter perhaps, Cardio Costa and Bobby Knucks chin is suspect after DDP mauled him. Costa is just entering his prime, Whittaker's not mentally in it anymore in my opinion'

Woodburn vs. Elliott
Val Woodburn, DEC
possibly a KO/TKO but IDK

Dstone
Dstone
  • Predictions:  470  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  170
  • Post Score: 71

02.17.2024 | 2:28 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 1846th

@mick420 
”kopylovs to busy sipping vodka” bro you are actually brain damaged or 16/less  years of age youre probably giggling while you write your fight predictions and why dont you put all the mf predictions in one post 

* Edited at 02.17.2024, 2:34 PM ET *

"ZAZAAAAA"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,328  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,332
  • Post Score: 136

02.17.2024 | 2:29 PM ET

Mysticism not horrible takes really

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 3322nd

Conor McGregor

@TheNotoriousMMA
Awesome night of
@ufc fights tonight! Garry is going to run thru Geoff in the first round. Volk will get hurt early but come back and KO illia. Over in 2 rounds. Costa and Whittaker will have a good 3 round exchange as will Merab and Henry. Have a good evening everyone and remember, Proper Whiskey, Forged Irish Stout, and McGregor rule the roost, baby! 
When Connor finds out Ian is actually British he will stop blindly picking him though.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Oneyecrook
Oneyecrook
  • Predictions:  441  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  499
  • Post Score: 3

02.17.2024 | 2:31 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 530 Points   |   Tied for 2880th

Ilia looks shaken.
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,564
  • Post Score: 262

02.17.2024 | 2:45 PM ET

Tonight losers

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 640 Points   |   Tied for 961st

"Quack quack quack"

Dmark25
Dmark25
  • Predictions:  1,581  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  62
  • Post Score: 202

02.17.2024 | 3:04 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 3393rd

@Joshjeffords 
just hit noon in California and Conor is a couple drinks deep. He is a company man!

"If it ain't fix, don't broke it - Stipe Miocic "

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,412  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,518
  • Post Score: 128

02.17.2024 | 3:15 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 3992nd

I was looking at Neal with interest but what convinced me about Ian was his fight against D-Rod. Not that D-Rod isn't washed up but Garry's movement and striking was really on point there. I think it could translate well into someone like Neal who is the most notorious headhunter in the UFC. Garry was very adept at sliding back and counterhooking in that match. His chin will probably continue to be a liability though. I just think Neal is too predictable of a fighter. He's very dangerous so it's not a done deal but he's also very limited in what attacks he actually throws. I have to believe Ian's team can gameplan for it.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Amettxpc
Amettxpc
  • Predictions:  12,892  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,217
  • Post Score: 191

02.17.2024 | 3:17 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 5301st

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Alexander Volkanovski, TKO, R2
This is one of those fights that can go down in posterity as one of the winner's best performances or endure as an all-time classic. Topuria is a really well-rounded fighter who has stood out as a Knockout Artist in the UFC, but he has an excellent base in Greco-Roman wrestling and is truly dangerous in submission attempts. Volk is probably the best UFC champion so far this decade not only because of the number of defenses but also because of the consistency in his performance, being a fighter with an excellent Fight IQ and being such a complete fighter capable of neutralizing his opponents. fighting in the area where they are strong (like he did against Holloway in the third fight). Anything can happen in this fight, but I think that Volkanovski's strategy and Fight IQ will be the key: he will not foolishly go after Topuria in the first round knowing that his opponent is confident of knocking him out quickly and knowing that His fighting style can be a difficult test for the challenger, extending the fight is very convenient for him. Topuria has KO power and I think he will be very dangerous in the first 7 minutes of the fight, but if he does not manage to finish in this time frame it is very likely that he will end up becoming frustrated which can lead him to force exchanges and make defensive errors. and I think that if he does this Volkanovski has the power to land a shot that knocks him down and finish him off with ground and pound. As a fan I would really like to see an outcome where we pass the margin of the third round and both have very even performances, but I think that Volk's experience will manifest itself not in leading him to the decision but in the ability to find his opportunity and finish the fight.

Whittaker vs. Costa
Robert Whittaker, TKO, R3
Costa looked really focused during the fight week and I think Whittaker is in a Do or Die situation: his last 2 losses were against UFC Champion (one of those by split decision) but everyone is waiting to know if he is still at the top level or Bobby Knuckles' prime is over. Despite the whole psychological issue, I still believe that skill wise Whittaker is extremely superior and Paulo Costa's only weapons are to overwhelm the opponent using size and damage accumulation (he unleashed a couple of knockdowns, he never shows one punch KO Power in the UFC). I think Costa's Cardio has always been one of his weak points and if by the third round he is very tired, Whittaker is going to finish him (he almost finish Cannonier in the 3rd round and was able to hurt Vettori in the same round). I think Whittaker is going to put a master class and maybe secure a rematch vs Dricus if the UFC decides not to give Strickland the immediate rematch or Adesanya continues to have problems with his latest injury.

Neal vs. Machado Garry
Geoff Neal, TKO, R1
Maybe Neal was brutally finished at the end of the third round by Shavkat, but Geoff had some moments in the fight. Geoff's main strength is boxing and his KO power is considerable considering that he managed to knock out Vicente Luque (one of the most durable Welterweights in UFC history). Ian Garry has many qualities such as judo background, ability to fight from a distance and use his height, I can also work with head kicks and decent cardio. In my opinion, perhaps Neal's strength can be summarized in boxing and takedown defense, with Garry being a fighter with a more varied arsenal in the standing fight, but I think Neal can catch Garry at the beginning of the fight. During the week I was thinking about picking Garry, but I think Neal is going to make the upset of the card.

Dvalishvili vs. Cejudo
Merab Dvalishvili, DEC
It is incredible how Merab may not have considerable KO power, he is not a choke artist and his jaw is not exactly granite (but he does have a good ability to take shots and recover), but his fighting style that can be defined as pressure , pressure and pressure takes advantage of his world class sambo level background and his excellent cardio. Much is said about the number of failed takedowns per fight, but Merab's pressure style and chain wrestling allow Merab, despite the failed takedowns, to secure favorable positions to work with clinch strikes or dominate from grappling. Cejudo is considerably better at striking and is an Olympic gold medalist, but I think he has already found that it is his first retirement and operations have already taken their toll on him, in my opinion he did enough to win the fight against Sterling, but it was a fight really close (they both could have won without any problem) surely with a little better cardio they could have secured the decision. Dvalishvili in my opinion will have a performance like against Aldo perhaps if he takes the fight to the ground, but appealing to control timing and clean significant strikes in the clinch. In my opinion Merab is going to outwork Cejudo for a UD win.

Hernandez vs. Kopylov
Roman Kopylov, TKO, R2
Hernandez has a pressing style, excellent cardio and dominance on the ground. Kopylov has heavy hands and despite starting 0-2 in the UFC he has shown impressive improvement in his takedown defense following his fight with Duraev. From my point of view it is a 50-50 fight but I think Kopylov will win by TKO: his body shots are really good and he has already managed to dismantle Fremd and Soriano that way. Hernandez's only 2 losses were Knee to the body TKO loss against Holland and Anaconda Choke loss against Markus Perez after he hurt him considerably with a body kick. If Kopylov hunts the body early he can get the TKO. Hernandez's strategy will be to take him to the ground early to exhaust him and take away his KO power.

Lemos vs. Dern
Amanda Lemos, TKO, R2
Dern against Andrade looked really bad in the striking, after curiously she had just beaten Angela Hill (one clear knockdown and almost finished her 3 times). Jessica Andrade's KO power compared to Angela Hill's had a lot to do with it and when Mackenzie panicked she tried to pull guard or neglected the basic fundamentals of boxing because her strength is BJJ. Against Lemos I think her last match-up is repeated again: Amanda Lemos has considerable physical power for the weight category and has a lot of power in her hands, Dern is really elite in BJJ with respect to transitions and submission attempts but her takedown attacks is the most deficient in her game and I think that if Lemos manages to avoid being taken to the ground she should finish the fight by TKO like she did against Marina Rodriguez.

"Moicano Wants Money!"

LoganH
LoganH
  • Predictions:  272  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  24
  • Post Score: -129

02.17.2024 | 3:28 PM ET

Ufc 298 best bets

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 3992nd

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,328  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,332
  • Post Score: 136

02.17.2024 | 3:32 PM ET

Pretty confident final picks.

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 3322nd

From a sober Irishman 

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

NoJuice77
NoJuice77
  • Predictions:  2,620  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 157

02.17.2024 | 3:36 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 3261st

I need someone to break down Topuria vs Volk for me so I hyperventilate less after i confirm my pick. thanks 

"Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."

osusnp
osusnp
  • Predictions:  475  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  117
  • Post Score: 185

02.17.2024 | 4:07 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 7 Perfect, 755 Points   |   Tied for 160th

@Dstone 
I'm assuming that the ChatGPT guy, I've only muted/blocked a couple of people. Not worth reading at all.
MisterGoodStuff
MisterGoodStuff
  • Predictions:  102  |  54.9%
  • Forum Posts:  36
  • Post Score: -17

02.17.2024 | 4:24 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 3393rd

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Ilia Topuria, TKO, R2
Crying on camera is no longer acceptable

Whittaker vs. Costa
Paulo Costa, DEC
Neither of these 2 are to be trusted

Neal vs. Machado Garry
Geoff Neal, TKO, R1
I was dealt karma recently so let's pass it on to The Future

Dvalishvili vs. Cejudo
Henry Cejudo, DEC
Idc. I'm not gonna doubt Cejudos mindset

Lemos vs. Dern
Amanda Lemos, DEC
womens mma is a joke

Rogério de Lima vs. Tafa
Marcos Rogério de Lima, TKO
Try not to suck so much Tafa

Zhang vs. Ribeiro
Brendson Ribeiro, TKO, R1
Looks meaner

Quinlan vs. Barlow
Danny Barlow, TKO, R1
black

Woodburn vs. Elliott
Oban Elliott, DEC
Welsh warrior

Lee vs. Maverick
Miranda Maverick, DEC
Uglier one wins. womens mma is a joke

This user is suspended from posting until 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
HydroThunder
HydroThunder
  • Predictions:  122  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 13

02.17.2024 | 4:34 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 11 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 655 Points   |   Tied for 771st

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Alexander Volkanovski, DEC
this could go either way, but it's still so hard to pick against Volk

Neal vs. Machado Garry
Ian Machado Garry, TKO, R3
As much as Garry is fun to goof on, guy can fight. I think Neal will give him trouble early though, tag him a good couple times.

Hernandez vs. Kopylov
Anthony Hernandez, SUB, R3
Kopylov wins on the feet, but not by quite as much as people think. Fluffy destroys him on the ground. Could see a Kopylov win by KO though.

Lemos vs. Dern
Amanda Lemos, TKO, R1
I hope Dern realizes she needs to win through grappling but I don't believe in her fight IQ enough to do that. If she tries to throw hands she is gonna die

Rogério de Lima vs. Tafa
Marcos Rogério de Lima, DEC
I hope Junior wins but 1 day notice is actually nuts

Nakamura vs. Vera
Rinya Nakamura, TKO, R2
Nakamura is a future champ

Zhang vs. Ribeiro
Mingyang Zhang, TKO, R1
either guy could go to sleep in r1 in this fight

Swords Song
Swords Song
  • Predictions:  1,091  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  581
  • Post Score: 158

02.17.2024 | 4:39 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 6 Perfect, 690 Points   |   Tied for 455th

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Alexander Volkanovski, DEC
38-12, maybe late ko

Whittaker vs. Costa
Robert Whittaker, DEC
48-2,41

Neal vs. Machado Garry
Ian Machado Garry, DEC
45-5

Dvalishvili vs. Cejudo
Merab Dvalishvili, DEC
46-5

Hernandez vs. Kopylov
Anthony Hernandez, SUB, R2
28-22, coiflip fight, 20

Lemos vs. Dern
Amanda Lemos, TKO, R2
40-10,26

Rogério de Lima vs. Tafa
Marcos Rogério de Lima, DEC
26-14,13

Nakamura vs. Vera
Rinya Nakamura, TKO, R1
50-0,35,25-15,1-2

Zhang vs. Ribeiro
Brendson Ribeiro, TKO, R1
33-17,19-12 1-2

Quinlan vs. Barlow
Danny Barlow, TKO, R2
45-5,40, 1-2

Woodburn vs. Elliott
Oban Elliott, DEC
46-3,31

Lee vs. Maverick
Miranda Maverick, DEC
49-1,47

Vasilis_Milan
Vasilis_Milan
  • Predictions:  246  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  299
  • Post Score: 93

02.17.2024 | 4:55 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 7 Winners, 4 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 4576th

Volkanovski vs. Topuria
Ilia Topuria, TKO, R2
I really want to miss this one. I don't like topuria as a person.

Page 33

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! McGregor’s Comeback Fight Poster Is A Complete Disaster
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon