Topic: UFC 287

UFC 287: Pereira vs Adesanya 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,045
  • Post Score: 47

12.30.2022 | 2:35 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 287
  • Saturday 04.08.2023 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Miami-Dade Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $11,943,363
  • Attendance: 19,032
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Israel Adesanya   defeats   Alex Pereira   via KO/TKO, Counter Right   4:21 Round 2 of 5, 9:21 Total Bout Page
Gilbert Burns   defeats   Jorge Masvidal   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rob Font   defeats   Adrian Yanez   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   2:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kevin Holland   defeats   Santiago Ponzinibbio   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   3:16 Round 3 of 3, 13:16 Total Bout Page
Christian Rodriguez   defeats   Raul Rosas Jr.   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kelvin Gastelum   defeats   Chris Curtis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Luana Pinheiro   defeats   Michelle Waterson-Gomez   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Joe Pyfer   defeats   Gerald Meerschaert   via KO/TKO, Right Cross to Ground Strikes   3:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lupita Godinez   defeats   Cynthia Calvillo   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ignacio Bahamondes   defeats   Trey Ogden   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Steve Garcia   defeats   Shayilan Nuerdanbieke   via KO/TKO, Uppercut to the Body   0:36 Round 2 of 3, 5:36 Total Bout Page
Sam Hughes   defeats   Jaqueline Amorim   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 25

MMAOwl
MMAOwl
  • Predictions:  46  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  18
  • Post Score: 222

04.03.2023 | 2:50 AM ET

Andrew

Usually love your parlays, but honestly not sure I like any of the legs of that one.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, and 22 minutes from now.
Andrew1047
Andrew1047
  • Predictions:  4,255  |  82.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,813
  • Post Score: -82

04.03.2023 | 3:22 AM ET

MMAOwl

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 3381st

Just my opinion but I'll be surprised if it loses and I'm not betting a huge stake this week since I'm also doing a PFL parlay. 

Rosas - Much better grappling and submission skills imo and apart from Weems I'm not that impressed by Rodriguez's record. Again I think the UFC know what they are doing here. They don't want Rosas losing this early. I remember a lot of people saying Perrin was going to KO Rosas too. 

Burns - Burns is just a better fighter, Masvidal might have the boxing edge but he hasn't won a fight since 2019 and I don't consider him elite, he's been pretending to be a top 5 guy ever since that Askren KO. The grappling and submissions should be too much. Masvidal is already talking about retirement too which isn't a good sign. 

Pereira/Adesanya O1.5 - This should be a lock based on the last fight. Neither guy can get the other out of there that quickly. 

I really like Amorim and Pinheiro too but it's wmma 🤷🏻‍♂️

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 3:48 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 7 months, 2 days, 16 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
bracket
bracket
  • Predictions:  458  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,738
  • Post Score: 2

04.03.2023 | 3:29 AM ET

ROSAS LOCK

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 4104th

ROSAS LOCK THANK ME LATER BUMS

If you are considering betting on BumRod.... just throw your money on a trash bin, its basically the same thing 

ROSAS LOCK INSHA'ALLAH 🙏☝️🔒
This user is suspended from posting until 10 years, 5 months, 1 day, 10 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
Osantowski
Osantowski

04.03.2023 | 3:58 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 556th

Hughes vs. Amorim
Sam Hughes, TKO, R2
Hughes exposes her

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816
  • Post Score: 141

04.03.2023 | 5:43 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 620 Points   |   Tied for 62nd

Pereira vs. Adesanya II
Alex Pereira, TKO, R2
What a great card. I decided to do some early picks (may change with more tape study). This looks like a good betting card as well. Some of my picks may be surprising but I think I have a good read and good reasons for them. I am going to detail my reasoning a bit so it might be a bit long. Main card breakdowns first. I give this to Alex Pereira, with a relatively early finish. I think the last fight was very significant. What I saw was that Izzy fought the perfect fight and though Alex did not know what to expect in the first MMA fight with Izzy he still managed to get a finish. I feel that Izzy has been fighting very close with a lot of his oppenents recently and has a risk averse style which needs him to keep distance. And I also find that when he faces a fighter with a similar reach he does not do well. His leg kicks have been a major part of his game and Alex is able to negate this. For me the main significant factor is that Alex now knows how to beat Izzy and that became clear in the last round. When he gets in close and corners Izzy against the cage he can clip him and hurt him, and that is what I expect him to do early in this fight. Pressure Izzy, not allow him distance, crowd him against the cage and unleash his deadly strikes. I think people also forget that Alex is brown belt in BJJ and trains daily with Glover. The ground game will not faze him. I do not think that Izzy will be able to deal with the power coming back at him, especially having been KOd twice now that has to have a mental effect. I think Alex by finish is one of the best bets of the whole card.

Burns vs. Masvidal
Gilbert Burns, DEC
Careful betting this fight, I expect it to be very very close. I think Masvidal is very live to win. I am taking Burns, but only just. The reason I am picking is more narrative. Masvidal has been talking about retiring if he loses and that is not something that I want to hear from a fighter going into a fight, especially from someone who works on confidence as much as him. The fact he is even talking about that means he thinks there is a chance he could lose and he has other options outside of MMA. I also wonder how hard he is training now being rich and famous. These are the narrative elements that make me pick Burns, because skill for skill I think Masvidal beats Burns about 60% of the time. Let me explain why. First this is a 3 round fight so cardio is not an issue. Second if you analyse where each beats the other it is obvious that Burns has the advantage on the ground but I can't see him submitting Masvidal who has excellent MMA grappling. Masvidal most definitely has the advantage in striking, though I don't think he KOs Burns. Which means this likely goes to decision. For me what this fight comes down to is one factor. Can Burns get the takedowns early and often? If he can he likely controls Masvidal and wins. The problem being that Masvidal has faced much better wrestlers than Burns recently and almost all his camps have been to prepare for wrestlers. This is a very close fight (the odds are ridiculous) and remember if this goes to decision like I think it will this fight is taking place in Miami, and we all know who the king of Miami is. I don't know how comitted Masvidal is so I am picking Burns, but only just. The over 1.5 rounds bet should be good value

Font vs. Yanez
Rob Font, DEC
Another really close fight in my opinion. Need to watch tape on this but to me this mainly looks like a boxing match, though Font may mix in a little wrestling. And the boxing will be fantastic, Font's jab and volume vs Yanez's speed and power. For me the most interesting thing is that though Yanez is very skilled, he has low volume and needs to win moments to win his fights, whereas Font wins minutes. There is a bit of a question about Fonts chin at this stage but he has not been terrible. The other factor is the level of competition, it's not close. Font has fought straight killers and this is a huge step up for Yanez. What really worries me is how close the fights with Randy Costa and Davey Grant were for Yanez. If he had such close fights with them how will he do against the clearly more skilled Font? I think unless Yanez catches him with a big shot every round (which could happen) then Font will take this on volume and pressure. I may change this pick after more tape study but for now I have Font.

Holland vs. Ponzinibbio
Kevin Holland, TKO, R2
Holland takes this. Ponzi was not looking good against Morono until he caught him and that was a short notice fight. This should be a stand up battle and Kevin has a huge reach and accuracy. His power is a real problem and I think he pieces up Ponzi who needs to get in close. My main worry is Ponzis leg kicks but if Holland can avoid these he should win easily and I can see a KO here. As unreliable as Kevin can be, I think his striking against Wonderboy was really good until he broke his hand (I really hope this has healed well). The other problem is that when the going gets really tough Kevin tends to find excuses and quit or pretend he is not interested in winning. But despite all that I think he has all the advantages here.

Rosas Jr. vs. Rodriguez
Raul Rosas Jr., DEC
Main thing to say... be careful!!! This is not a setup fight. CeeRod is a very very skilled fighter and I think there is a very good chance he could win this. His boxing is excellent and if this stays on the feet he wins, in fact I see him potentially KOing Rosas. And his grappling is amazing. really really good. His submission defence is great and I do not think Rosas will be able to submit him. The main reason I feel Rosas will win is his wrestling and CeeRods average takedown defence. You do not want to be on your back against Rosas, no matter how good your BJJ is. This is a very close fight guys. I have Rosas winning a 29 - 28 decision with control and top time, but it would not surprise me if CeeRod won the stand up and got an underdog win either. Bet with caution. I think the over 1.5 rounds bet will be good value.

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon

04.03.2023 | 5:53 AM ET

Prelim picks in a bit...
GageMyers
GageMyers
  • Predictions:  257  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  47
  • Post Score: 6

04.03.2023 | 6:14 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 2329th

Garcia vs. Nuerdanbieke
Shayilan Nuerdanbieke, DEC
Shayilan is better in every way

"I Come Here Unarmed "

Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,117  |  70.2%
  • Forum Posts:  104
  • Post Score: 145

04.03.2023 | 6:16 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 810th

Meerschaert vs. Pyfer
Joseph Pyfer, TKO, R1
If Pyfer can clip GM3 early would be ideal here. I look for Pyfer to throw power early and often before GM3 can get his grappling going.

"What an excellent day for combat."

GageMyers
GageMyers
  • Predictions:  257  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  47
  • Post Score: 6

04.03.2023 | 7:02 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 2329th

Pereira vs. Adesanya II
Alex Pereira, TKO, R2
Pereira will make this look easy hes gonna corral Desanya into the corners of the cage and unleash combos

Burns vs. Masvidal
Jorge Masvidal, DEC
why is Gilbert a 5 to 1 favorite? just because of that im picking Masvidal

Font vs. Yanez
Rob Font, DEC
Rob font by Ko....

Holland vs. Ponzinibbio
Kevin Holland, TKO, R3
This is a lock of the card Kevin Holland clips Ponzinibbio and finishes him with ground and pound

Rosas Jr. vs. Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez, TKO, R2
I Think CeeRod can put Rosas Jr away within 10 mins, this is a big step up in comp, CeerRod has very good BJJ i cant see Rosas submitting him in fact i see rosas gasing himself out in round 1 or halfway through round 2

Gastelum vs. Curtis
Chris Curtis, DEC
Chris Curtis wins with body shots on Gastelums saggy stomach, Curtis is an underdog on some betting sites which is crazy, Gastelum should try going down a weight division but it might be too late for him.

Waterson-Gomez vs. Pinheiro
Michelle Waterson-Gomez, DEC
Could be a nice Underdog win here, im not that high on Pinheiro I don't think she's that good and i know Gomez is 37 and she's been losing but she hasn't been losing to cans and Pinheiros record makes her look better then she actually is.

Williams vs. Sherman
Karl Williams, TKO, R2
Karl Williams Wins via Suplex KO, for real though Karl Williams will Ragdoll Chase the whole fight, Ground and Pound win in

Meerschaert vs. Pyfer
Joseph Pyfer, DEC
This is secretly a fight of the night type fight. Joseph Pyfer can and will out grapple GM3, if Pyfer can keep his cardio in check he can fight off subs and naturalize GM3s game

Calvillo vs. Godinez
Lupita Godinez, DEC
I honestly don't care about this fight the only reason im picking Lupita Godinez is because Cynthia Calvillo is that bad.

Ogden vs. Bahamondes
Ignacio Bahamondes, SUB
Trey Ogden is gonna shoot for takedowns when he realizes he cant strike with Bahamondes and i can see Bahamondes attacking with subs constantly, i think he will submit him.

Hughes vs. Amorim
Jaqueline Amorim, SUB, R2
Easy submission win for Jaqueline 2nd or 3rd round im gonna go with 2nd round.

"I Come Here Unarmed "

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon

04.03.2023 | 7:29 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Gastelum vs. Curtis
Kelvin Gastelum, DEC
Continuing on with the Prelim card picks.... This is a good fight but I think Kevin comes out with a win finally. How does that work? Well basically this is going to be a boxing match. And how does Curtis win a boxing match? By picking the right moment to land a KO blow. Until then he is often losing. He was getting out struck by Phil Hawes. He was getting out struck by Buckley. He beat Allen who was getting outstruck by Andre Muniz. He is not knocking out Gastelum. That is almost certain. So this fight is going to decision. We also saw how frustrated Curtis can get when his opponent keeps distance and range in his Hermannson fight. Kelvin has the better volume, better kicking game, equally good boxing with equal speed. Also Kelvin is the younger man. Final piece of the puzzle for me is that he is training with Henry Cejudo who really is a tactical genius. I have Kevin and I am betting him by decision. The over 1.5 and 2.5 are really good bets.

Waterson-Gomez vs. Pinheiro
Michelle Waterson-Gomez, DEC
Watterson takes this easily in my view. Michelle has fought the much better competition and always had close fights and I think people are really jumping too quickly on the Pinheiro bandwagon. She has not impressed me though if she wins this one she will. Basically how does Pinheiro beat Watterson? I just don't see a path. Pinheiro depends on judo trips and throws for takedowns, but she needs to get in close for this. Similarly her striking needs her to close the distance. That is going to be difficult against Watterson who has a great kicking game and knows how to manage range. Also Pinheiro has really nice throws but these are explosive and need a lot of energy. This often tires her out and Michelle has really good cardio. Finally though Pinheiro has good throws her top control on the ground is not good, and we know Michelle is a pretty ok wrestler and grappler herself. If Pinheiro can't keep her down then she has to do everything all over again when Michelle gets up. I see her winning round one, but then getting tired and Michelle piecing her apart in round 2 and 3. I am making a decent bet on Watterson by decision.

Williams vs. Sherman
Karl Williams, SUB, R1
Poor Chase. I had him winning the Barnett fight and now he has to go up against this monster. I think Karl Williams will be ranked before too long and he will rag doll Sherman. I expect a finish, and pretty quick.

Meerschaert vs. Pyfer
Joseph Pyfer, TKO, R2
Pyfer takes his time. So I will take a round 2 instead of a round 1 KO. But this will be a Pyfer KO, not a round 3 GM3 win. Pyfer has the wrestling and grappling to keep it standing and safe, and on the feet he is going to smash GM3. This one ends early. One of my locks of the card.

Calvillo vs. Godinez
Lupita Godinez, DEC
Despite Lupita making me almost smash my TV in her fight against Angela Hill, I think she keeps this standing and outstrikes Calvillo or wrestles and controls her. Calvillo does not look like she wants to be in there any more. If Lupi lets me down here I am never picking her again. Against anyone.

Ogden vs. Bahamondes
Ignacio Bahamondes, DEC
Bahamondes is not Zellhueber who is completely over rated. I have some inside info as to how Ogden won that fight. He had James Krause who is a tactical genius and drew up a plan to shut Zellhueber down with leg kicks. This time he is fighting a much much better striker and he will not have Krauses help. Bahamondes has a good get up game and should be able to avoid the main threat of Ogden which is his submission game which is pretty good. However Ogden's wrestling is not that good. On the feet Bahamondes destroys him.

Garcia vs. Nuerdanbieke
Shayilan Nuerdanbieke, TKO, R3
I feel that a lot of people do not know that Shayilan is a very powerful striker who has a lot of KO victories. Garcia is dangerous, especially in round 1 but has very low fight IQ and is very hittable. If Shayilan gets in trouble he can wrestle and control Garcia. I think this ends in a finish either way but I am pretty confident that Shayilan gets the win.

Hughes vs. Amorim
Jaqueline Amorim, SUB, R1
Amorim's BJJ is really really impressive. This should be a destruction.

DagestanAirlines
DagestanAirlines
  • Predictions:  191  |  60.2%
  • Forum Posts:  33
  • Post Score: 124

04.03.2023 | 7:54 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 4 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 5838th

Santiago by KO
holland might not be the same after that wonderboy fight

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 7:54 AM ET *

AlexfromSO
AlexfromSO
  • Predictions:  667  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  111
  • Post Score: 187

04.03.2023 | 8:06 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 507th

UFC 287 Weird fact of the week: 
Shayilan Nuerdanbieke had 13 fights in 2016 and 18 fights in 2017 

Talk about being active 👀

"I never did steroids in my life. I know all the fighters; they are all on steroids. - Nate Diaz "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,997  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,088
  • Post Score: 88

04.03.2023 | 9:00 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 520 Points   |   Tied for 490th

@pfffjames font gonna shows levels to yanez

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

treschloe
treschloe
  • Predictions:  552  |  58.7%
  • Forum Posts:  48
  • Post Score: -27

04.03.2023 | 9:03 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 666th

Williams vs. Sherman
Karl Williams, DEC
Karl coming in on short notice is extremly scary to me. Where is his cardio at right now? whats his weight? can he hold up for three rds? Who the hell knows... All i know is that i faded my Georgia boy once and wont do it here. Gimme williams by chain wrestling montage

Ogden vs. Bahamondes
Trey Ogden, DEC
I know nothing of these gents game. more to come

"Okay Flaming Dragon, f***face. First, take a big step back... and literally f*** your own face!"

BeardOfDoom
BeardOfDoom
  • Predictions:  818  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 25

04.03.2023 | 9:24 AM ET

Beard of doom knows all/some/very little

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 4325th

Pereira tko round 2/3
Burns by sub
Yanez by tko
Crod by dec
Holland by ko round 1
Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,117  |  70.2%
  • Forum Posts:  104
  • Post Score: 145

04.03.2023 | 9:41 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 810th

Pereira vs. Adesanya II
Alex Pereira, TKO, R2
Unless something changes substantially in the grappling exchanges, I see no change in the outcome. Pereira is the better striker in terms of accuracy and power. Alot of folks thought Alex was gassed from the grappling in the first fight but it seems he was conserving his energy. I look for Izzy to get his strikes in but I feel the power of Poatan is too much. I look for Pereira to put the nail in the coffin.

"What an excellent day for combat."

AlexfromSO
AlexfromSO
  • Predictions:  667  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  111
  • Post Score: 187

04.03.2023 | 9:54 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 507th

Think this is the last time we could see Masvidal vs a top 5 opponent. Can see him loosing via late sub or a very one sided dec then just having fun fights for the rest of his career. the only way he wins this one if he tags Burns. 

"I never did steroids in my life. I know all the fighters; they are all on steroids. - Nate Diaz "

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,259  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  6,478
  • Post Score: -57

04.03.2023 | 10:07 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 4325th

Yanez eats jabs for breakfast 

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 11:38 AM ET *

"Positivity is a positive"

Erison
Erison
  • Predictions:  1,686  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  4,896
  • Post Score: 227

04.03.2023 | 10:17 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 5 Perfect, 525 Points   |   Tied for 469th

It’s wild seeing people talking themselves and eachother into Pereira beating Izzy easily and Masvidal-Burns being close. 
AlazarBekele
AlazarBekele
  • Predictions:  572  |  59.4%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 111

04.03.2023 | 10:33 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 1638th

Font vs. Yanez
Rob Font, DEC
Fonts gonna jab him up and put on a boxing masterclass. Everyone's taking about the vera fight, vera can't be cut or hurt. He's just a genetic anomaly, if font puts his hands on yanez the same way he did vera, Yanez is done.

Page 25

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Maker After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Bogdan Guskov promises to keep delivering exciting fights after UFC Vegas 91 win: ‘I love blood’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: Swedish fighter delivers incredible faceplant knockout in pro debut
  • MMA Junkie : GLORY Kickboxing vet Jhonata Diniz ready for 'big names' at heavyweight after UFC on ESPN 55 win