Topic:

Dirtiest fighter Forum

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

01.07.2012 | 5:36 AM ET

Do you love the sound of a cup being kicked? Do you find eye-sockets irresistible to poking? Then this list is for you!

*Please feel free to post gifs, pictures, or videos or the dirtiest things you have ever seen happen in a fight. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

Responses

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt

01.07.2012 | 5:38 AM ET

Wes Sims, fence grab + head stomp combo!

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt

01.07.2012 | 5:39 AM ET

I don't know who the fighter is, but how about an axe kick to the back of the head?

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

01.07.2012 | 5:43 AM ET

That axe kick was from Bob "Dirty Bob" Schrijber.......! At least he lives up to his nickname....

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

SeverusRap1st
SeverusRap1st

01.07.2012 | 5:46 AM ET

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt

01.07.2012 | 5:55 AM ET

Thats pretty damn dirty, on a whole other level!

putaforkinya
putaforkinya
  • Predictions:  10,025  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  736
  • Post Score: 236

01.07.2012 | 7:21 AM ET

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

norbar
norbar
  • Predictions:  2,367  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  473
  • Post Score: 129

01.07.2012 | 7:56 AM ET

Paul Harris is not dirty, he is just very very stupid. For some strange reason I'm still a fan.

Also I'd still put Gilbert at nr.1. the judge fight earned him the top spot in my books.

"“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” ― Oscar Wilde"

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

01.07.2012 | 4:38 PM ET

@nobar celebrating a win to early is stupid, breaking bones well after the tap is dirty.  can we agree on stupid AND dirty?

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

01.07.2012 | 4:43 PM ET

True dat, if MMA fighters had ratings like in Madden, Palhares would have an awareness of 0.

And why was Wes Sims on TUF 10? I don't get that.

"الله أكبرl"

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,058  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

01.08.2012 | 4:37 AM ET

Yeah, like I posted in the comments, Yvel is definitely No. 1 for me. Even if he hadn't KO and then kick the ref he's done enough to earn it.

Not letting go of a submission, specially one that can cripple another fighter for life, even after the ref stops the fight and your opponent (who already tapped) is screaming in pain, definitely counts as "dirty" for me.

And then just pose and celebrate like he just achieved something great and not even bother checking if his opponent is ok when the medics are trying to ascertain if he is and he's still screaming (not from being so comfortable I would assume)? (yes, there's an obvious Greg Jackson joke here) Sorry, but that looks to me like a guy who couldn't care less about the "sports" aspect of fighting. If I remember correctly that Hulk pose is exactly what he did after nearly crippling Drwal.

It's not like he doesn't know how dangerous leg locks are or that he didn't let go 'by incident'. I'd sooner believe all Kongo's groin kicks to be incidental.

He's only lower on my list than Babalu, because Sobral specifically said that he wanted to "teach Heath respect" or something like that and openly mocked the booing crowd.

Falsely accusing another fighter who's kicking his ass of cheating, while not dirty in itself, doesn't help. And yes, starting celebrating in the middle of a fight to the surprise of everybody including the ref, your opponent and the entire arena is plain dumb, but that's a different story.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

01.08.2012 | 6:26 AM ET

Josh Koscheck is an easy #1 for me. Poking Rumble in the eye.. faking the knee in the Daley fight.

Renzo Gracie Kicking Marquardt iin the face after the fight was done.. spitting in an opponents face.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

01.08.2012 | 8:35 AM ET

are we all forgetting hackney because it was legal back then?  because i'm still saying this is dirty.  it would be legal in a street fight but you'd have to even be a dirty street fighter to do it in one.

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  21,012  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

01.08.2012 | 1:52 PM ET

@ Puta i'd say feel free to hate everyone (we are all the same) otherwise it would be reverse fascism or something like that...

edit: wrong forum!!!

* Edited at 01.08.2012, 1:53 PM ET *

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.08.2012 | 2:03 PM ET

the fighter he was hitting in the gonads i think is joe son. life in prison for **** and now he killed a man in prison so i say keith hackney did the right thing.
joe kerr
joe kerr

01.08.2012 | 2:36 PM ET

@putaforkinya, I remember Hackney well, but I find it hard to count him in as dirty exactly because it was within the rules. And if I did, I'd have to also count all the guys that would head butt, pull hair, pull shorts and held fence back then. In fact in the very first UFC Royce Gracie used his gi to choke out Ken Shamrock.

Plus, although really unrelated, I considered that fight the first bit of payback Karma had for Joe Son, since it was almost exactly 4 years after (within a week) Joe and his buddy kidnapped a woman from the street, held her in their van, tortured and ****d multiple times before throwing her out and telling her it was her lucky day. And (just in case somebody doesn't know) after finally being caught, Joe was sentenced to life in prison, which he is now serving. And considering that he's now also accused of killing his cell mate, I doubt we'll ever see him out again. And good riddance.

So if anything, he got it off easy with those groin punches (I guess it was his "lucky day"). And he actually lost the fight via some sort of a choke anyway.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.08.2012 | 2:45 PM ET

@joe kerr. good write up. plus joe son according to his record never won any combat related fight i see listed.
joe kerr
joe kerr

01.08.2012 | 3:14 PM ET

Thanks, wolfman! Although I had the thread opened earlier and typed it without seeing you message, so it looks kinda redundant now.

Yeah, Joe Son's MMA "career" is 4 straight losses and he's also famous for being probably the only fighter ever to lose the fight by running away from his opponent in fear. Literally. There was a funny pseudo-biographical post about him last year or two years ago on the angry forum with "dog" in its name. If I find it, I'll post the link.

joe kerr
joe kerr

02.12.2012 | 11:22 PM ET

A random thought - am I the only one that thinks that the fact that Gilbert Yvel once fought at an event called "Gentlemen Fight Night" is hilarious?

minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

02.12.2012 | 11:55 PM ET

The answer is Dirty Bob.

"We Are All One"

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt

12.10.2012 | 4:08 PM ET

Help me in my race to the coral belt (9% left) and fill out this old, crusty ranking.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo reacts to free agency, possibly skipping line to fight Sean O’Malley after UFC 301 win
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja To Challengers: ‘Bring A Gun’ If You Want To Stop Me
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tells Jake Paul ‘I would quit boxing’ if steroid accusations are true
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 post-event facts: Michel Pereira joins elite company with eighth straight octagon win
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith responds to Alex Pereira’s $50,000 challenge: ‘I’ll choke the sh*t out of him’
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith agrees to Alex Pereira's $50K bet after UFC 301 submission win: 'I'll choke the sh*t out of him'
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Matt Brown Announces Retirement From MMA : ‘Not Doing it Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg 'devastated' by UFC 301 title fight loss: 'I blew it'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor may be BKFC co-owner, but Mike Perry still wants that fight: ‘I am my own boss’
  • MMA Mania : Video: O’Malley Vs. Dvalishvili Booked?
  • MMA Junkie : Jack Shore's coach calls foul on shin cut stoppage at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let Fighters Fight!’