- Given Name: Tomasz Witold Drwal
- Pro MMA Record: 22-6-1 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: Gorilla
- Current Streak: 1 Loss
- Age: 1982-01-22 | Date of Birth: 1982.01.22
- Last Fight: December 19, 2020 in KSW
- Weight Class: Middleweight | Last Weigh-In: 185.6 lbs
- Affiliation: Szkoła Walki Drwala
- Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 72.8" (185cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $16,600 USD
- Born: Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Fighting out of: Kraków, Poland
Gyms & Affiliations
Tomasz Drwal Wiki Update Wiki
Over the past decade, Tomasz Drwal has established himself as probably the most skilled and successful MMA fighter from Poland, as he racked up an impressive 14-1 record prior to joining the UFC in 2007. Although he was knocked out by Thiago Silva in his Octagon debut, Drwal reeled off three straight wins in the promotion after taking two years off due to knee surgery, finishing Ivan Serati, Mike Ciesnolevicz, and Drew McFedries in 2009.
In his first fight of 2010, Drwal was submitted in the first round by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Rousimar Palhares. The fight caused some controversy, as Palhares held onto a Heel Hook for a few seconds after the referee had commanded him to let go. Fortunately, no lasting damage was done to Drwal’s leg.