- Saturday 07.26.2008
- U.S. Broadcast: CBS | Prelims: Showtime
- Name: EliteXC: Unfinished Business
- Also Known As: Lawler vs. Smith II
- Promotion: Elite XC
- Ownership: Showtime Networks Inc., ProElite, Inc.
- Venue: Stockton Arena
- Location: Stockton, California, United States
- Enclosure: Cage
- TV Announcers: Gus Johnson, Mauro Ranallo, Frank Shamrock
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon, Jr.
- Interviews: Gus Johnson | Backstage: Karyn Bryant
- Ticket Revenue (live gate): $269,000
- Attendance: 6,572 (Paid: 2,871)
- TV Ratings: 2,620,000 viewers
- Number of MMA Bouts: 11
Freitag vs. Ruiz (11), Shields vs. Thompson (7), Baszler vs. Justino (6)
Lawler vs. Smith II (9), Silva vs. Eilers (5), Tarns vs. Montgomery (1)
Diaz vs. Denny (8), Cavalcante vs. Galbraith (4), Reis vs. Caraway (3)
EliteXC Wiki Update Wiki
In the second MMA event to be broadcast on CBS, the ratings took a serious hit when Kimbo Slice did not participate. Instead, a middleweight rematch between Robbie Lawler and Scott Smith took center stage, with Lawler finishing Smith in the second round to retain his Middleweight Championship. In the other featured bout of the evening, Jake Shields took the Welterweight Championship by defeating Nick Thompson with a Guillotine Choke in the first round.