- Saturday 02.10.2007
- U.S. Broadcast: Showtime | Prelims: Internet Stream
- Name: EliteXC: Destiny
- Also Known As: Shamrock vs. Gracie
- Promotion: Elite XC
- Ownership: Showtime Networks Inc., ProElite, Inc.
- Venue: DeSoto Civic Center
- Location: Southaven, Mississippi, United States
- Enclosure: Cage
- TV Announcers: Mauro Ranallo, Bill Goldberg, Jay Glazer
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon, Jr.
- Post-Fight Interviews: Jay Glazer
- Ticket Revenue (live gate): $308,000
- Attendance: 17,465
- TV Ratings: 1.62 Household rating
- MMA Bouts: 10
Gracie vs. Shamrock (10), Villasenor vs. Loiseau (8), Bennett vs. Noons (6)
Silva vs. Correira (9), Carano vs. Kedzie (7)
EliteXC Wiki Update Wiki
After the Elite Xtreme Combat promotion was founded as a partnership between Showtime Networks Inc. and ProElite, Inc., EliteXC held its inaugural fight card in February of 2007, featuring a main event pitting MMA legend Frank Shamrock against Renzo Gracie. Unfortunately, the event featured an unsatisfying conclusion, as Shamrock was disqualified in the second round for knees to the head of a grounded opponent.
Future Women’s MMA superstar Gina Carano appeared on the card, defeating Julie Kedzie via Unanimous Decision.