Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Allen

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,016
  • Post Score: 47

01.17.2023 | 9:08 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 04.15.2023 at 05:30 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN | Prelims: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: T-Mobile Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,180,000
  • Attendance: 16,234
  • MMA Bouts: 14
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Max Holloway   defeats   Arnold Allen   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Edson Barboza   defeats   Billy Quarantillo   via KO/TKO, Knee   2:37 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Azamat Murzakanov   defeats   Dustin Jacoby   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ion Cutelaba   defeats   Tanner Boser   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Pedro Munhoz   defeats   Chris Gutierrez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rafa García   defeats   Clay Guida   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Bill Algeo   defeats   TJ Brown   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:40 Round 2 of 3, 6:40 Total Bout Page
Brandon Royval   defeats   Matheus Nicolau   via KO/TKO, Knee and Punches   2:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Zak Cummings   defeats   Ed Herman   via KO/TKO, Combination Punches   4:13 Round 3 of 3, 14:13 Total Bout Page
Gillian Robertson   defeats   Piera Rodriguez   via Submission, Armbar   4:21 Round 2 of 3, 9:21 Total Bout Page
Daniel Zellhuber   defeats   Lando Vannata   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Denise Gomes   defeats   Bruna Brasil   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   2:42 Round 2 of 3, 7:42 Total Bout Page
Gaston Bolaños   defeats   Aaron Phillips   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Joselyne Edwards   defeats   Lucie Pudilová   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 17

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

04.15.2023 | 1:13 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2726th

I don't need to bet $ to make $, I have a job something a bum like you wouldn't understand 😂😂 

+nobody cares how much debt you've accumulated by degenerative grambling. 1 day you'll make enough $$ to get out of your mama's basement.

* Edited at 04.15.2023, 1:20 AM ET *

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,239  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,475
  • Post Score: -57

04.15.2023 | 1:21 AM ET

CrimsonChin Poo-roo

Predictions: 9 of 14 Winners, 0 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 1577th

Prostitution is not really a job 

"Positivity is a positive"

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

04.15.2023 | 1:29 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2726th

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

Davis410
Davis410
  • Predictions:  2,463  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,934
  • Post Score: 236

04.15.2023 | 2:38 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2754th

Herman vs. Cummings
Ed Herman, DEC
Ed Herman just went to decision with Alonzo Menifield and pudgy Zak Cummings is moving up to 205 after nearly 3 years off? All the value is on short fuse.

Gldnrain
Gldnrain
  • Predictions:  511  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

04.15.2023 | 3:15 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 2572nd

Brasil vs. Gomes
Bruna Brasil
Free

inthegapfarm
inthegapfarm
  • Predictions:  59  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: -138

04.15.2023 | 4:17 AM ET

Open fantasy game for Military and Veterans link below

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 1163rd

link:https://www.tapology.com/fantasy/59497/players/new?code=ed40bfff3a98

Better get in on this fast cuz it will be filled in no time!!

"Get in get out and be silent as you leave them breathless!! Hooah!!"

inthegapfarm
inthegapfarm
  • Predictions:  59  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: -138

04.15.2023 | 4:23 AM ET

New fantasy game for Military and Veterans

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 1163rd

link:https://www.tapology.com/fantasy/59497/players/new?code=ed40bfff3a98

Better grab a spot fast cuz they will go quick!! This is for veterans and military minded families and friends!! For building camaraderie and moral!! 

"Get in get out and be silent as you leave them breathless!! Hooah!!"

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816
  • Post Score: 141

04.15.2023 | 6:24 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 1534th

Holloway vs. Allen
Max Holloway, TKO, R4
This card is awesome. I really expect there to be a lot of great fights though I expect a lot of finishes. The main event is a fight I am very confident in my pick. I think Max is going to finish Allen. My reasons for this 1. Allen is very unlikely to get a finish on Max, he is too tough. 2. Allen does not really go for many takedowns, and Max is very good at defending and standing up 3. Allen has never been in a 5 round fight and he tends to slow down around the 3rd round mark, wheras Max will just keep going 5. I don't think Allen has ever had to face the amount of sheer volume that Max will put in his face, Allen is hittable and I think he is going to get over whelmed 6. Max is going to use body shots and leg kicks. both of which are going slow Allen down more. I have a feeling the first round may look close, but after Max finds his range and starts to put a pace and combinations on Allen its going to be one way traffic.

Barboza vs. Quarantillo
Edson Barboza, TKO, R2
This is a super interesting fight. I knoe Barboza looked horrible against Bryce Michell, almost as if he had given up and I would not have been surprised if he had retired after that fight. But he didn't. Which means the hunger is still there, it may have been a bad weight cut, I have no idea but that did not look like the Barboza I know. So the question is is he shot? Is he too old? I don't feel that was the problem. Barboza does not like to be pressured, and one thing Billy will do is pressure and put volume in his face, but I think the key difference here is that he does not have the same wrestling that Bryce has and that as he enters he is very very hittable. I think Barboza is going to catch him coming in with leg kicks and counter strikes and knock him out.

Jacoby vs. Murzakanov
Dustin Jacoby, TKO, R3
Jacoby is going to piece Murzakanov up with volume, leg kicks and distance strikes. His striking at distance is really really good and I think Azamat has to be in close to be effective. Jacoby is going to take him apart from distance, especially with leg kicks and likely to catch him as he slows down.

Cutelaba vs. Boser
Ion Cutelaba, DEC
I know Boser looks great on the scale, but this is not going to go well for him. I have a feeling that Cutelaba is going to have better pacing and he is going to be much faster. Boser has bad takedown defence and when he is on his back Cutelaba is going to dominate him. Boser does not have the power to KO Cutelaba unless he death gasses and if the judging criteria is going to be damage over control or volume then Cutelaba should win 2 rounds at least. Moving down a weight class may give him a size advantage, but it does not matter because he will get taken down anyway and he will be at a speed disadvantage. I think Cutelaba takes a 29-28 decision

Munhoz vs. Gutierrez
Chris Gutierrez, DEC
Pedro is good, very good but he has kicks and he has boxing. Wheras Chris is younger, I expect him to be faster and has a more diverse striking game. Munhoz does not go for takedowns much and in fact I could see Gutierrez trying to take him down because he has decent grappling as well and should be able to stay safe. But Gutierrez's striking volume at distance will likely win him the fight.

Guida vs. García
Rafa García, SUB, R2
Garcia has good striking, a great chin, good wrestling and grappling and I think he will be able to put a beating on Clay. I think Garcia now has learnt the lesson of not swinging with 100% power in all his punches and is much better at striking with lighter strikes and more volume, which I think will help him preserve his cardio. He should be able to defend any takedowns from Clay and outstrike and out grapple him. Clay is vulnerable to submissions so I could see Garcia catching him in one.

Brown vs. Algeo
Bill Algeo, DEC
Algeo has better striking, better volume and better BJJ. The main worry for me is if TJ can wrestle him and control him for a period on the ground. But I just dont see it. Agleo has a very good get up game and great cardio and I think will scramble and stand up. On the feet he should out volume TJ and win a decision with more damage.

Royval vs. Nicolau
Matheus Nicolau, TKO, R2
Crazy fight. I think Nicolau is one of the best fighters in the division (as is Royval) and much more technical. I just can't see Royval being able either knock him out or submit him, so the only way I think he wins is by chaos, pressure and volume vs Nicolau's lower output. But I think Nicolau has very good movement and will make it harder for Royval to engage and this will open him up for the counter when Royval crashes in. My only concern is if Nicolau's cardio will hold up with all the crazy pressure and ground scrambles that are going to happen, but I think he wil catch Royval with something before this becomes an issue.

Herman vs. Cummings
Zak Cummings, DEC
Cummings is the better fighter. But he looked bad on the scale. So really I don't know how this fight will go. I just have to pick the better fighter and hope both of these geriatric fighters retire after this.

Rodriguez vs. Robertson
Gillian Robertson, SUB, R3
Piera is good, and has decent striking, decent counter wrestling etc but she just is not dangerous enough to stop Gillian in my opinion. Gillian has one path to victory and that is to get it to the ground, and though her wrestling is not great I expect her to be relentless with it. Also Piera has suspect cardio and I think if this hits the ground even one it could be wraps. Also I expect Gillian to be bigger and stronger coming down from a higher weight class which will help her get a takedown, she has been fighting bigger girls all this time,

Vannata vs. Zellhuber
Daniel Zellhuber, DEC
I hate myself for this, and while I will acknowledge how terrible Zellhuber looked last fight, and how hittable he actually is I think he is the more technical striker here. And Lando will bring it to him and pressure him and that will give him openings to counter. I think his takedown defence is good enough and Lando won't wrestle for long periods anyway. I see Zellhuber finally winning this one, though I am not convinced he is as good as people think and will fade him in the future. One reason for me to pick him here is he will just be so much bigger than Lando and will have a big reach advantage which will be perfect for his straight shots down the pipeline.

Brasil vs. Gomes
Bruna Brasil, DEC
I actually love this fight. I think Bruna is going to dominate here. She will be huge compared to Gomes, and as much as I like Gomes she will find it really really hard to close the distance with Brunas front kicks and leg kicks and she will be open for that gorgeous head kick as well. Gomes has to be closer to be effective as her kicks and spinning attacks will be at a disadvantage due to her smaller reach and Bruna should just keep her on the outside. If it does get to a clinch I think Bruna will take her down and we saw that Gomes struggled even with Loma's wrestling and grappling. This could also end in a KO or submission but I just see Bruna winning this one way or another.

Bolaños vs. Phillips
Aaron Phillips, SUB, R2
Very interesting fight. And I could be dead wrong about this. But I really think Phillips has a huge chance to finish this fight. So basically Phillips has a Taekwondo style with great kicks and can fight from both stances opening up leg and body kicks and has decent defence. He has good movement while Gaston will have to come in and close distance with his Muay Thai style. He will be great at closer ranges with his spinning elbows and clinch knees and he could get Phillips (who needs more distance to be effective) in trouble. The Sam Sicilia fight is a good example of how this could go initially. The big difference here is the grappling. While Gaston has decent takedown defence and Phillips does not wrestle much, I expect this to hit the ground at some point, even if it is Phillips pulling gaurd. And once it hits the ground I think it will be over shortly after with his very active guard, scrambles and good submission abilities. I think if there is a finish it will come from the Phillips side, on the ground, not as a Gaston KO like many are predicting.

Edwards vs. Pudilová
Lucie Pudilová, DEC
I know Joselyne has good striking and has a reach advantage, and I think the striking will actually be quite equal. But I can just see Pudilova getting this to the ground and controlling her there. That said my record on picking the first fight of the night is terrible, so maybe just pick Joselyn!

Sasquatch27
Sasquatch27
  • Predictions:  2,808  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  76
  • Post Score: -653

04.15.2023 | 6:37 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 472nd

Bet on Max its free money 
DdogMMA
DdogMMA
  • Predictions:  1,589  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  162

04.15.2023 | 6:43 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 4 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 1295th

Holloway vs. Allen
Max Holloway, DEC
Max is gonna get better and better as this fight goes on. Allen is gonna be breathing heavy and Max will be used to this high paced pressure. It could be a close fight I'm taking Holloway.

Barboza vs. Quarantillo
Billy Quarantillo, TKO, R2
Billy is a doggg. I love Barboza too but Billy is gonna hit him with something in the later rounds and fold him. Barboza is dangerous in round 1 of course.

Jacoby vs. Murzakanov
Dustin Jacoby, DEC
Jacoby will out kick-box Murzakanov for 3 rounds in a clean win.

Cutelaba vs. Boser
Ion Cutelaba, TKO, R1
Cutelaba is gonna finish Boser in the first round. Cutelaba gasses all the time but I think he's more skilled than Boser. Not high on either guy but Boser could also get take down and finished early here too. Boser was undersized at heavyweight but he lost to bums.

Munhoz vs. Gutierrez
Chris Gutierrez, SUB
Chris will win by decision, throwing nice leg kicks like always. I think Munhoz is almost done. Fight could play out close though.

Guida vs. García
Rafa García, DEC
I'll be honest I was never really a fan of Guida. He kinda sucks. I wouldn't

Brown vs. Algeo
Bill Algeo, DEC
Algeo has poor takedown defense but he always scrambles to get back to his feet and is strong enough to do that against Brown. I think Algeo makes this looks pretty easy just because Brown isn't very good at all.

Royval vs. Nicolau
Matheus Nicolau, DEC
Royval is a dog but Nicolau is more skilled. I think Nicolau can win a decision or even get a finish.

Herman vs. Cummings
Zak Cummings, DEC
Cummings to win a hard fought decision and then both guys probably retire.

Rodriguez vs. Robertson
Piera Rodriguez, DEC
Robertson is gonna get handled here. Rodriguez is becoming very good and I'm confident in her submission defense. Robertson has terrible TDD and she likes to fish for subs off her back. If she doesn't get the sub, she loses. Good luck trying to do that against fighters once you start facing better ones.

Vannata vs. Zellhuber
Lando Vannata, DEC
I'm gonna take the dog here in Vannata. He's very inconsistent but when he shows up he can be very good and has fought tons of very good fighters. Until Daniel looks good one or two times I just can't back him, especially after doing literally nothing vs Ogden.

Brasil vs. Gomes
Bruna Brasil, DEC
Brasil has way better striking, movement, and pretty much everything else. Gomes isn't UFC caliber. She has one trait and that's being tough.

Bolaños vs. Phillips
Gaston Bolaños, TKO, R2
I usually wouldn't pick a guy that can't stop getting subbed/taken down but I'm picking him here to get the knockout. Aaron Phillips isn't good, like at all. I'd be shocked if he wins just like I'm shocked he's actually still in the UFC.

Edwards vs. Pudilová
Joselyne Edwards, DEC
Lucie seems to be working on her ground game and I think she's better than Edwards pretty much everywhere.

brandonk
brandonk
  • Predictions:  3,846  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  377
  • Post Score: 93

04.15.2023 | 7:12 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 1948th

Why are you getting downvoted it would have been a pure bludgeoning. 
brandonk
brandonk
  • Predictions:  3,846  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  377
  • Post Score: 93

04.15.2023 | 7:12 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 1948th

Joselyn Edwards got taken down by Jessie Rose Clark 5 times, that's really all I gotta say. 
RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816

04.15.2023 | 7:46 AM ET

Best Bets

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 1534th

Like I did the other week, I thought I'd list out 5 of my best bets, 4 flier bets (less likely to hit) and 2 parlays. Let's see if how we go with them (last time every single bet hit, but I don't think I can be that lucky twice in a row lol)

Best bets
1. Holloway
2. Jacoby
3. Algeo & Algeo decision
4. Garcia & Garcia decision
5. Brasil

Flier bets
1. Barbosa & Barbosa KO
2. Robertson & Robertson submission
3. Zellhueber & Zellhueber decision
4. Phillips & Phillips submission

Parlay 1
1. Holloway (also Holloway over 100 significant strikes)
2. Jacoby
3. Algeo/TJ over 1.5 or 2.5
4. Garcia
5. If you have access to this - Cutelaba x 2 takedowns

Parlay 2
1. Holloway/Allen over 2.5 rounds
2. Brasil
3. Algeo
4. Phillips/Bolanos Fight does not go the distance
5. Gutierrez/Munhoz over 1.5 rounds
6. Nicolau

Let me know if you would like me to keep posting these every week. Hopefully I have some good results
stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,383  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

04.15.2023 | 8:09 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2754th

Cutelaba vs. Boser
Tanner Boser, TKO, R1
A decision is more likely, but hey. No guts, no glory.

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

ParagonUFC
ParagonUFC
  • Predictions:  323  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

04.15.2023 | 8:51 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 2129th

Guida vs. García
Rafa García, DEC
Split

RichOsama
RichOsama
  • Predictions:  1,793  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,191

04.15.2023 | 9:02 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 3688th

Alot of these fights are 50/50 to me. Hard for betting. I made some easy cash last night on PFL. All I got so far is a parlay of

Daniel(ML)
Algeo(ML)
Billy(ML)
Chris(ML)

* Edited at 04.15.2023, 9:02 AM ET *

Tosh
Tosh
  • Predictions:  9,850  |  67.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,128
  • Post Score: 180

04.15.2023 | 9:10 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 0 Perfect, 430 Points   |   Tied for 1891st

Holloway vs. Allen
Max Holloway, TKO, R5
This isn't Allen's time yet. The sheer volume of Max in the early rounds will show on Allen in the later rounds, where he'll start to slow and Max will capitalize with a strike that starts in Hawaii and ends on Allen's chin. Allen is definitely talented, but there are levels, and Max has proven cardio, chin, patience, technical skills and output that will introduce Allen to the Champion rounds in Blessed style.

Barboza vs. Quarantillo
Edson Barboza, TKO, R2
Barbosa comes out kicking and punching for the first two rounds, and I'm guessing he'll connect. If not, there's an opportunity for Billy to eke out a sub in rd 3

Jacoby vs. Murzakanov
Dustin Jacoby, TKO, R3
I love this fight! Dustin is one of my favorite fighters to watch. Jacoby defends successfully, throws some good punches and finally connects as Azamat is coming in for late TD.

Cutelaba vs. Boser
Ion Cutelaba, DEC
Why do I always believe in you Ion? I always tell myself you could win you should win and when you lose I bang my head against the wall and wonder why I always believe in you. Boser going down in weight is an interesting variable

Munhoz vs. Gutierrez
Chris Gutierrez, DEC
Chris comes in and fights smart with early and constant low kicks, good movement and output. I'm hoping for a finish but think a decision is more likely in this matchup.

Guida vs. García
Rafa García, SUB, R2
Wow Carpenter, I've been watching you fight for a long time, but there's a whole new crop of younguns coming through and this may be a good time to call it.

Brown vs. Algeo
Bill Algeo, DEC
Algeo should be victorious here, I don't see Brown keeping him down for any length of time, and Algeo has better all around skills.

Royval vs. Nicolau
Matheus Nicolau, TKO, R2
Normally I would pick Royval and his ground game all day, but this is a tricky one that I don't believe he can win. Nico by KO.

Herman vs. Cummings
Zak Cummings, DEC
Zak really took the words "going up in weight" to heart, ey. Still, this should be his fight to lose as he's got the better tool kit.

Rodriguez vs. Robertson
Gillian Robertson, SUB, R1
Gillian will be massive at 1155, but I'm still not sure about this pick. Her only chance is to pancake and submit Rodriguez, or pull guard and maybe get a lucky sub, though she hasn't been able to do that very often. Still, I'll take the experience and grappling of Robertson and hope she comes through.

Vannata vs. Zellhuber
Daniel Zellhuber, TKO, R3
Full disclosure: I don't really think Zellhuber gets a KO here, but I'm trying to wish it into happening because it would be so great to watch. Lando came in on such a wave and I probably ate up some of the hype, but going up to 155, inconsistency and suspect cardio are a question that I think Zellhuber will answer.

Brasil vs. Gomes
Bruna Brasil, DEC
I can't say how but probably Brasil gets this by UD. Gomes doesn't have the all around skills yet at this level, but she's only 23, and if she works hard, with her heart and toughness, she could be one to watch.

Bolaños vs. Phillips
Aaron Phillips, SUB, R3
Going down in weight for your UFC debut hmmm where have I heard that before? In this case I think it may be a poor decision, but what do I know?

Edwards vs. Pudilová
Lucie Pudilová, DEC
Pudilova has great team and I'm interested to see how she does against La Pantera (el gato).

"He who hesitates meditates in a horizontal position""

RichOsama
RichOsama
  • Predictions:  1,793  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,191

04.15.2023 | 9:15 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 3688th

You guys seriously think Edson is finishing BIlly? Cmon...
Mothswords
Mothswords
  • Predictions:  2,528  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,274
  • Post Score: 151

04.15.2023 | 9:18 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 2129th

I rewatched Holloway vs kattar last night. God damn I forgot how badly Holloway schooled kattar. That was a 50-42 fight. I'm not saying that's what will happen in this fight but I really don't see Allen being able to last in those late rounds 
heidijuvet
heidijuvet
  • Predictions:  528  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: 63

04.15.2023 | 9:19 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 151st

Munhoz vs. Gutierrez
Chris Gutierrez, DEC
Alder og reach

Guida vs. García
Rafa García, DEC
Alder

Herman vs. Cummings
Zak Cummings, DEC
Alder

Vannata vs. Zellhuber
Daniel Zellhuber, DEC
Reach

Bolaños vs. Phillips
Aaron Phillips
Record

Edwards vs. Pudilová
Joselyne Edwards, DEC
Ed: reach

Page 17

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long