Topic: UFC 275

UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,080
  • Post Score: 47

02.27.2022 | 6:41 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 275
  • Saturday 06.11.2022 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN 2
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1,546,732
  • Attendance: 10,787
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: N/A | TV Ratings: 548,000 avg. viewers (ESPN 2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Jiří Procházka   defeats   Glover Teixeira   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:32 Round 5 of 5, 24:32 Total Bout Page
Valentina Shevchenko   defeats   Taila Santos   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Weili Zhang   defeats   Joanna Jędrzejczyk   via KO/TKO, Spinning Backfist   2:28 Round 2 of 3, 7:28 Total Bout Page
Jake Matthews   defeats   Andre Fialho   via KO/TKO, Right Cross   2:24 Round 2 of 3, 7:24 Total Bout Page
Jack Della Maddalena   defeats   Ramazan Emeev   via KO/TKO, Liver Punch   2:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Josh Culibao   defeats   Seung Woo Choi   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Maheshate Hayisaer   defeats   Steve Garcia   via KO/TKO, Counter Right   1:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brendan Allen   defeats   Jacob Malkoun   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kyung Ho Kang   defeats   Batgerel Danaa   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Silvana Gómez Juárez   defeats   Na Liang   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joselyne Edwards   defeats   Ramona Pascual   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 32

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 9:08 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1325th

Santos will get picked apart on the feet and reversed/hip tossed in the clinch and will end up on the bottom eating Hi-yah GNP and lose 50-45.
Duong
Duong
  • Predictions:  11  |  72.7%
  • Forum Posts:  135
  • Post Score: -410

06.07.2022 | 9:37 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 4657th

AyyLmaonnaise

I am not this ret*rded TARTARA.

My one and only account is Duong and will always be the only one.

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 9:42 PM ET

Bet on Jiri if y'all have balls

SquareBetting

Why do you care about my opinion to be that mad at me ? 

You are on the list on all the guys that I will clown after Glover schools him. 

If you're a man, bet 500$ minimum on Jiri then ? You wouldn't you coward broke fool.

Baldric Eggling

If Jiri hits hard like you think, then he supposed to knock Glover out cold or at least knock him down with his FIRST couple shots right ?

Then we will see who's right.

If he doesn't knock him out, you will need to apologize and suck my balls, just like SquareBetting the fool.

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 9:43 PM ET *

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,925  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.07.2022 | 9:46 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 2587th

BAN

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,624  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,522
  • Post Score: 13

06.07.2022 | 9:47 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 90th

No dont ban him

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 9:56 PM ET

Jiri has weak chin and doesn't have a 1 punch knockout.

Jiri doesn't have the 1 punch knockout that puts people out cold with just his first shots landed, guys like Thiago Santos or back in the day Anthony Johnson are able to knock you out cold with just 1 shot, just like Johnson did to Glover back in the days.

Now that doesn't mean that he's not a strong individual and that his shots are soft because he's still a fighter but he's not nowhere near guys like Johnson or Thiago Santos.

Jiri can't do what Johnson did if that's what y'all expect fools.
Jiri has unprecise 1-2 that aren't powerfull, he just tries to pick you appart until you break and finally make a big mistake and then he land the KO shot.

He always need to pressure them, throws A LOT and can only KO his opponents when they are finally tired of his pressure.

While doing all that, Jiri likes to throw his 1-2 and not defending his chin while doing that and always gets counter punch and rocks badly.

He got chinned agains't Reyes and Oezdemir and almost got KO in those 2 fights.
He has a WEAK CHIN and y'all will see that I was right fools.

Read carefully every point that I just wrote, y'all will see who was right.
When you'll see that I was right, y'all can all suck my balls dorks.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 9:59 PM ET

@Duong firstly, sir this is an Arby's: Jiri has an 89% finish rate. There's no question that Jiri hits hard. Like the fact that you are a pretty buck-standard ragetard prone to bouts of apoplectic turbo******ry with a micropenis crowned in a pound of home-brewed winkey-fetta, this is beyond dispute.

Secondly, I'm picking Glover because I'm a fan of Glover. I Don't especially care whether that prediction bears out or not, because I have lived to see one of my favourite fighters take the belt at +40 years the way your whisky-breathed uncle at the same age took your virginity that night on the bottom bunk by the K-pop poster.

I'll be happy if he wins for two reasons; I want him to as a fan, and if he does, I expect you'll gloat about it ipso facto, and that will piss a lot of people off, and what will ensue will look like a fight between a bunch of spastics on a glue-high in the craft room of a downmarket special school, which I have no doubt will be entertaining.

If Glover loses, you will be mercilessly dogpilled with your own latent ******ation by half the forum.

However this fight plays out, I, personally, am going to win.

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 10:01 PM ET *

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:06 PM ET

Last time I explain why Jiri isn't a 1 punch knockout artist to y'all dorks

@Calfoth @DamienHandel420 @Casual008

What y'all don't realize too is that,

Jiri knocked out Oezdemir after pressuring him for plus than 5 mins non stop, got outbox in the first round and almost KOd before finding an hasardous high kick that rocked Oezdemir who made him back up panicking and making an error just like I explained and leaved his chin out so Jiri finally put the nail in the coffin.
Everyone would knock Oezdemir out if he landed a perfect shot like he did on his chin that was wide open.

Same thing with Reyes, he got KO after doing a war agains't Jiri who again got rocked and almost KO.
He admitted not remembering parts of the fight.
Jiri had to land A LOT and make Reyes tire to finally land an hasardous elbow that he himself said wasn't trained or planned.
It was just in the moment and Reyes didn't saw that coming so lights out.

Keep thinking this guy can KO people with just 1 shot fools, y'all don't know what a real KO artist is.
Anthony Johnson was one of them. Jiri isn't one of them, he needs to make it a brawl and can only KO his opponents when they are tired and make an error while being tired.

Remember what I said when you'll watch the fight dorks.

Good night fools, I will enjoy clowning y'all after the fight 🤣.
I know in advance that y'all will be bitter and find any excuse to explain why Jiri didn't knocked Glover out 🤡🤡🤡
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

06.07.2022 | 10:10 PM ET

JiRi HaS nO pOwEr

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 728th

"Quack quack quack"

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:11 PM ET

Baldric Eggling

If you can't make the difference between someone who "hits hard" and a KO artist who can knock his opponents out with just his first couple shots landed, then you just too much of a ret*rded and I won't waste more of my time explaining the difference.

We can name a lot of fighters who bang hard and finally KO their opponents when they are tired and make a big mistake but aren't capable of knocking people out with just his first shots like Anthony Johnson and Ngannou  are capable to do so.

Take the time to read carefully what I try to explain your little bird brain before commenting.

I can't wait to see Jiri power agains't Glover, If he can't flatline Glover in the first round with his hands then y'all will s*ck my balls while I will clown y'all once again.

Good night dorks see you after the fight.
Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:14 PM ET

DamienHandel420

You didn't even read my points you little bird brain ret*rded.

His hazardous elbow doesn't mean ****, he had to throw a lot before finally land an hazardous elbow that he himself said that this wasn't prepared and was just in the flow.

If you can contredict my points, then go on and we'll talk.
You can't because I'm right and just spit facts.
The only way you can respond to me is by trolling like a dork.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 10:16 PM ET

The only facts you spit are behind the Wendy's dumpster bud.
Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:17 PM ET

DamienHandel420

Since Jiri has such power in his hands, I expect him to knock Glover out cold inside the first round since Glover is old and so slow like y'all saying.

If Jiri land his hands on Glover big head and Glover eats his shots like he eats your mum's p*ssy, then you will need to admit that I was right and you were wrong because you just a low IQ individual.

I can't wait to clown all of y'all after the fight.

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:19 PM ET

Baldric Eggling

Just like everyone here, y'all can't even argue with my points.

All y'all can do is make silly comments about everything but proving my points wrong by argumenting real points.

Prove me that I'm wrong with facts, you can't because you too low IQ to do such work, just like all your friends.

The good thing is that we'll see the truth exposed when Jiri will land his 1-2 and Glover will eat them like breakfast.
Then I guess Jiri such heavy hands were broken hun ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fools.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

06.07.2022 | 10:25 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 728th

You do know Jiri only went to decsion once in his 28 wins, bro, taking way to much **** for a guy whom don’t know what he talking about 

Glover could win this, KO power isn’t everything, but you clearly wrong about Jiri having no power

"Quack quack quack"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 10:25 PM ET

You mean like the fact that Jiri has 21 first or second round finishes from 28 wins?

Duong
Duong

06.07.2022 | 10:26 PM ET

Put your money where your mouth is

Last point before I disconnect and reconnect after the fight.

To all the dorks who's "arguing" with me about Jiri having heavy hands and that he will flatline KO Glover inside 1 or 2.

Put your money where your mouth is and prove me that you are really confident in what you are saying.
Bet at least 100-500$ on him by KO.
If you a real player bet +1K$.

I know y'all broke and too coward to back up your words because you lived your entire life like cowards, living your whole life taking zero risk, talking but not backing any of your words because y'all are broke cowards bums.

Y'all don't even believe in Jiri's power and won't even bet 100$ on him 🤣🤣🤣 CLOWNS.

It will be funny when Jiri lands his 1-2 and Glover will eat them and take him down.

See you after the fight kids.
Taybazza04
Taybazza04
  • Predictions:  19,268  |  68.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4,988
  • Post Score: 128

06.07.2022 | 11:23 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 4019th

I think glover wins but if u really deep down thinkk jiri doesn't have power ur crazy lol

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 11:23 PM ET *

Dysonsfear
Dysonsfear

06.07.2022 | 11:54 PM ET

@Duong: you've done some nice detailed write-ups on the fight, and you have done a lot of research,  why be so antagonistic on the forum let your work speak for itself come fight night???
Jake_Hoggan
Jake_Hoggan
  • Predictions:  852  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  47
  • Post Score: 136

06.08.2022 | 1:58 AM ET

Jiri wins by KO

Jiri is gonna flat line this old man. #ANDNEW imma throw down $10K on Jiri by FINISH. If you think Glover gonna win, I’m not against that. I did lose 6K when he choked out my guy Jan :((((((. JIRIIIIIIII

"Follow me @HogganBets on Instagram "

Page 32

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : 'Better than gold' Mike Perry wants to settle trash talk with Darren Till inside BKFC ring
  • Middle Easy : BKFC KnuckleMania IV Salaries, Revealed; Mike Perry Pockets Event-High $600K
  • MMA Mania : Go Pro? Texas Commission Rules On Paul Vs Tyson
  • MMA Mania : Aging Alves ‘Going Back To Retirement’
  • UFC.com : Monthly Report: April 2024
  • UFC.com : Get To Know The Challenger | Steve Erceg
  • MMA Junkie : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson will be pro fight over eight 2-minute rounds
  • Bad Left Hook : Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson ‘sanctioned as professional fight’: Rules, glove weight
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul sanctioned as pro bout
  • Middle Easy : BKFC President David Feldman Explains How Conor McGregor Become Part Owner, Says Dana White Is ‘Probably A Little Mad’
  • MMA Junkie : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell headlines 2024 PFL 5 in Salt Lake City
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC 301 'Countdown' for Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry reacts to Conor McGregor becoming part owner of BKFC after calling for fight against him
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Doubts If Ian Garry Is ‘Serious’ About Fighting, Says He Has ‘Unfinished Business’ With Leon Edwards
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC 301 'Countdown' for Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Martinez
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I don’t know why the referee stopped the fight’: Diaz reacts to TKO loss to Duarte
  • MMA Mania : Kentucky Fried Erceg Prepared For Brazilian Bottle Bombs
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (April 22-28)
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Watch ‘Countdown To UFC 301’ Video