Topic: UFC 275

UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,804
  • Post Score: 47

02.27.2022 | 6:41 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 275
  • Saturday 06.11.2022 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN 2
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1,546,732
  • Attendance: 10,787
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: N/A | TV Ratings: 548,000 avg. viewers (ESPN 2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Jiří Procházka   defeats   Glover Teixeira   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:32 Round 5 of 5, 24:32 Total Bout Page
Valentina Shevchenko   defeats   Taila Santos   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Weili Zhang   defeats   Joanna Jędrzejczyk   via KO/TKO, Spinning Backfist   2:28 Round 2 of 3, 7:28 Total Bout Page
Jake Matthews   defeats   Andre Fialho   via KO/TKO, Right Cross   2:24 Round 2 of 3, 7:24 Total Bout Page
Jack Della Maddalena   defeats   Ramazan Emeev   via KO/TKO, Liver Punch   2:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Josh Culibao   defeats   Seung Woo Choi   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Maheshate Hayisaer   defeats   Steve Garcia   via KO/TKO, Counter Right   1:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brendan Allen   defeats   Jacob Malkoun   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kyung Ho Kang   defeats   Batgerel Danaa   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Silvana Gómez Juárez   defeats   Na Liang   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joselyne Edwards   defeats   Ramona Pascual   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 34

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

06.08.2022 | 12:57 PM ET

7 minutes not 3 but shows how Glover has been rocked in almost all his recent fights and come back. Can he do this against Jiri?

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Theaalex2
Theaalex2
  • Predictions:  177  |  87.0%
  • Forum Posts:  27
  • Post Score: 81

06.08.2022 | 12:59 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 4596th

Fialho has solid wrestling tbh. He didn't have the gas tank when he fought Michel, but he has success with his wrestling early on in that fight. The man has taken down dc for ****s sake. Most of Jake's wins are over people that aren't even in the ufc anymore. I think fialho at -155 is a god damn steal personally.
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,811  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  31,956
  • Post Score: 87

06.08.2022 | 1:07 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 608th

That’s why it’s hard. I love Andre but he has a one dimensional skillset where matthews can do a little but if everything. Fighting a lot is great, but it is very taxing on the gas tank (see trevin Jones as a prime example, he cut weight 4 times in a month and when he fought saidyokub, he died after 3 minutes of grappling) it’s also weakened the chin as we saw against Vancamp. I think he is the deserving favorite but it’s a risky bet imo. Then again, he could go out there and absolutely flatline matthews in one round lol. Andre is a good fighter but the blueprint to beat him has been written before

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

06.08.2022 | 1:16 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 728th

Glover subs Jiri and it pains me to say it. My flying knee spinning elbow Czech crush is gonna get slap happy after rocking him leading to a ground encounter where he goes to sleep. 

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

Serbian Gladiator
Serbian Gladiator
  • Predictions:  1,091  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  504
  • Post Score: 97

06.08.2022 | 2:24 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 2662nd

glover are cunningfox  60/40 for glover

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 2:24 PM ET *

"“I don't care if people boo me or talk trash to me. I can't understand what they're saying anyways.” - Jose Aldo"

Duong
Duong
  • Predictions:  11  |  72.7%
  • Forum Posts:  135
  • Post Score: -410

06.08.2022 | 2:26 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 4657th

Dysonsfear

Everytime I call and nail a fight perfectly with PRECISION and HIGH confidence it happens just like I predicted.

But everytime the geeks here are too salty and too bitter to admit that I was right 🤡.

Instead they rather talk about other things but admit that they were silly clowns the all time.

It's okay, like I always say this forum is full of dork geeks that lives here but really doesn't know anything about the sport.
Talk all day but won't back their words even with 100$.

Me, if I talk I can back my words, give a detail analysis.
Every dork here saying that I'm wrong but can't explain me why I'm wrong and where I'm wrong.

Just like when I say that Jiri's hands aren't Thiago Santos, Anthony Johnson hands that can knock your lights of with just his first land shot.
They can't make the difference between someone who hits hard, obviously every UFC fighters hits hard and can disconnect an opponent when he's tired and leaves his chin out.
But not every fighters has Anthony Johnson, Ngannou or Derrick Lewis hands.

Jiri will throw his usual unprecise 1-2 and Glover will eat them easy.
Jiri can be lucky and touch with perfection the chin of Glover, that can happen and knock him down once but he will NOT knock him out.
That's a big difference.
Jiri only way to KO cold Glover is by throwing perfect BIG uppercuts or knee perfectly in his chin other than that he is f*cked.

Every fighters in the UFC can knock down Glover even if they are not heavy hitters, as long as it's perfectly timed and on the chin.
But that doesn't mean they are 1 punch knockout artist like Lewis, Ngannou, Santos etc.

Anthony Johnson back in the days would absolutely DESTROY and flatline KO Jiri weak chin too.

Y'all think Jiri is some kind of special Samurai because he punches a tree, we'll see about that when he'll be send to Samurai heaven 😴.

Duong
Duong

06.08.2022 | 2:33 PM ET

Jake_Hoggan

My man !! 

I respect 100x more guys like you that put your money where your mouth is (not 100$ geeks, +1K or shut your mouth) than GEEKS that talk all day but deep down don't even believe in it enough to throw down even 100$.

CLOWNS.

If you put your money where your mouth is, that mean you really about that and I can only respect your choice.

I don't respect the dorks here that think they took a risk by doing a pick in their Tapology menu scaring they're wrong and have a lesser % pick rate.

Half of the dorks here didn't even do a proper analysis on both fighters and the other half did watch the last 5 fights of each fighter but too much low IQ and ret*rd to remark key points that will affect the result of the fight.

Respect to you, we'll see who's right or wrong but I won't clown you at least you not just talking.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 2:33 PM ET *

Duong
Duong

06.08.2022 | 2:39 PM ET

SquareBetting

See that's exactly dorks like you that I just described.

You talking big talk but won't even have the balls to put more than 100$ on it.

Mind you 100$ is not even a big amount, be a real player like the other guy that said he put down 10K and I'll have respect for you clown.
If you had to bet 1K or more on Jiri, would you do that ? You wouldn't because you a coward piece of trash that only likes to talk.

Guys like me can talk and be wrong but at least I'm man enough to put my money where my mouth is and risk being clown by all of y'all waiting for me to be wrong.

You little broke boy will do a little coward parlay of 20-50$ with 15 fights on it and hope you score a lucky parlay so you can buy a new PS5 like the geek you are.

Funny thing is that your name is "Betting" 🤣🤣🤣 Betting my ass you little broke bum.

Duong
Duong

06.08.2022 | 2:43 PM ET

jorgesaintpierre

Nobody but me.

I will not be shock too. Jiri likes to throw unprecise 1-2 and be off balance while leaving his chin out.

I can see him being flatline KO just like the last time he got flatline KO.
Glover's hooks are LETHAL and every fighters who got clip with them have been rocked and shocked.

He may be too focus on Glover takedowns just like Jan was and gets clip HARD on his weak ass chin.

Your new Samurai from wish will be send to heaven by either knockout or submission.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 2:44 PM ET *

backburnerjonie
backburnerjonie
  • Predictions:  1,363  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  174
  • Post Score: 145

06.08.2022 | 2:44 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 3716th

@duong is coming for everyone's neck lmao

You got any other fighters you think are locks or are you sticking just with Glover? 
Theeraser
Theeraser
  • Predictions:  2,240  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,057
  • Post Score: 144

06.08.2022 | 2:47 PM ET

ADVICE?

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3094th

doing another parlay this week last weeks would've hit if trizano didn't sell the bag like last week im mainly putting this up for your opinions and what you guys think i should change or stay away from 

Joselyne Edwards her opponent isn't good at all she should win this fairly easily 

Batagerel danaa dude can crack and i don't think his opponents chin will hold up

Steve Garcia not the best but fighting a 6-1 prospect who hasnt had any real tough fights ill take steve

Seung woo choi another guy who can crack 

Valentina its obvious

Jiri i believe he gets it done without getting wrestle ****** by glover 

my second parlay is
jake matthews all around better ground game then filaho

jacob malkoun very boring but his style should beat allens 

jack della maddalena dude is gonna piece up ramzen 

manel kape Kape should knock rogerio tf out 

joanna j i believe she wins this time i think three rounds favors her more here 

"Too much wine "

dbzboy
dbzboy
  • Predictions:  1,441  |  66.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 400

06.08.2022 | 2:49 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 728th

Damn this duong guy is annoying 🤓

"'I want the easiest fight in the division. I want Ryan Bader.'"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

06.08.2022 | 2:50 PM ET

@theeraser I would stay tf away from edwards lol. Her tdd is nonexistent and we saw pascual spam takedowns when she was outclassed in the feet. Nunes was better at getting up, edwards likes to accept bottom postion. Plus, pascual is coming down from 145 so she’s gonna be huge. 

I’m split on danaa vs kang but if anything I would do FDGTD. Danaa could ko him early or kang will sub him when he gets tired 

Duong
Duong

06.08.2022 | 2:51 PM ET

backburnerjonie

Mark my word my friend.

The main event Glover vs Jiri is the LOCK OF THE NIGHT.

I guarantee you that.

Jiri got rushed too soon to this title shot and doesn't deserve it.
Other guys like Muhammad deserved this title shot WAY more than him.

Beating Reyes who just got shocked by Jan and Oezdemir who was never the same after DC schooled him doesn't get you a title shot.

They gave Glover the EASIEST first title defense.

Jiri has no ground game whatsoever, ain't even precise with his shots, gets hits a lot and have a WEAK chin.

How the hell can you find a worst fighter to match an ELITE grappler like Glover who can also boxe ?
You can't.

Jiri stupid ass is the easiest fight he'll ever have during his title reign.

Bet your house on it or lose your house on Jiri who got a title shot after nearly got himself KO multiple times in his first 2 UFC fights.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 3:07 PM ET *

Theeraser
Theeraser

@AYYLMAONNAISE everything else looks good to you?

"Too much wine "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 1325th

@Duong it's really not hard to break down. Jiri wins on the feet or loses on the ground. The reason I think the line should be a lot closer is that Glover has very underrated wrestling/grappling, and I do not rate Jiri's TDD higher than Santos', Smith's, Cutelaba's, Roberson's etc. He's about on par with them in that department. He also looked terrible off his back against Reyes.

If Glover does win it will be via mounted GNP or sub. It's not going to happen standing.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 2:55 PM ET *

backburnerjonie
backburnerjonie
  • Predictions:  1,363  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  174
  • Post Score: 145

06.08.2022 | 2:53 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 3716th

@theeraser Imma be honest I don't think the second one is gonna hit but if it does... you're making some money
gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,386  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,312
  • Post Score: 129

06.08.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3094th

Kang vs Batgerel. This fight is so hard to cap. Kang should win a technical fight but I just feel like Danaa might get in there and crack him. I don't like Kang's fight IQ and I'm not sure he handles intense pressure well.

Kang has all the tools to succeed, the range advantage and more crisp striking where he uses it well, he mixes in kicks more, he has shown more proficiency with grappling throughout his career and he has more experience. I just have a feeling none of it might matter.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Theeraser
Theeraser

06.08.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

@BACKBURNERJONIE its a risk im willing to take i feel all of those fighters can get the job done after watching tape 

"Too much wine "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

06.08.2022 | 2:55 PM ET

Theeraser

I like the matthews play a lot (even if it pains me to fade my boy Andre 😔) 

I’d avoid malkoun I mean he COULD wrestle**** allen but unlike his last two opponents, allen doesn’t gas out, is a far better striker, and has a ground game to make up for his bad tdd. Allen is a kickboxer first and uses his bjj when the opponent engages in the wrestling (most of the time). Malkoun striking defense is TERRIBLE, I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t been exposed by alhassan or even dobson yet tbh. Allen can crack and is a better striker than both those guys. Allen may have bad tdd on paper but he can get reversals and actually has a great bjj game. I don’t see malkoun winning that, but, if you want to keep him in a Hail Mary parlay, then it’s not a bad idea. Just wouldn’t put him in a main parlay; too much risk

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 2:55 PM ET *

Page 34

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Chicago fight week vlog 3: Fighters explore the city ahead of fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman questions how much Max Holloway’s eye pokes altered outcome of Justin Gaethje fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Week 3 predictions: Who are our unanimous picks at welterweight, featherweight in Chicago?
  • MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 adds several fights to Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book
  • MMA Junkie : Brennan Ward nostalgic for Bellator, but ready to wreak havoc in $1 million PFL season
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 303 Fight Card, PPV lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight: ‘That’s not a tone of a BMF’
  • Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now