Topic:

Which fighter has the most annoying haters?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

rayallen0
rayallen0
  • Predictions:  1,004  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  145
  • Post Score: 58

06.29.2012 | 10:15 PM ET

Fedors haters really have no basis...they just hate him because Dana White says to and his fans think he is the greatest. The hate him because of his fans and the organisations he fought for, and take it out on the fighter. 

Condit's are usually Cesar Gracie camp/Diaz brother groupies. They throw away the fact he had 3 bonuses in his 3 fights before the Diaz fight. I actually enjoyed Condit vs. Diaz but that doesn't change that judging someone off of 1 fight that is uncharacteristic of him. 

Tito's I can understand but they seem to really, really, really ******* hate him, to an unhealthy extent that it effects them and think about him daily. Talk **** about his wife, say they could kick his ass (the typical UFC tapout hat/shirt wearing super Heavyweight/Atomweight  that has never fought in their entire lives beyond a haymaker trade off (if that) and really seem to believe they are superior to a legendary fighter.

Jon Jones haters nowadays have a point with the DUI, but people again seem to just hate him to an unhealthy extent. Example the top comment on one of Fuel TV roundtable videos is "jon jones is such a fake, *************...i disliked this video just because that ******* drunk driver made an appearance...I hope hendo knocks him drunk" 
No matter what he does "well if this ****** didn't have long arms and cut weight!" (As we all know, honorable fighters don't cut weight. All fight at walking weight.) It is also just an amazing amount of people who hate him it gets boring to a point of having to read those kind of comment's no matter if he destroys champions in performances they will focus on the bad ("oh **** did you hear greg jackson said get some fans!!! what a ***** wish i could punch that *** in the face!!!") 

Honorable mention Greg Jackson: Not a fighter, but ever looked at the roster of their fighters? It is chalk full of exciting fighters but people choose to focus on like 2% of them and call him a boring trainer. 

Responses

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

06.29.2012 | 10:16 PM ET

I can't believe you don't have Diaz or Hendo on your list.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

06.29.2012 | 10:22 PM ET

I hate haters.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

geezhound
geezhound
  • Predictions:  6,745  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,297
  • Post Score: 193

06.29.2012 | 10:32 PM ET

Definitely Hendo.

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

06.29.2012 | 10:33 PM ET

Geez says one of the guys I couldn't believe wasn't on the list... I get zero ups...

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

06.29.2012 | 10:38 PM ET

I do not like Tito. I attribute this to his rude personality, and how all he ever talks about is his Neck Surgery. Also, I dont see how its fair Tito gets in a massive dispute with the UFC, then goes 1-6-1 and still gets big fights/has a job.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,564
  • Post Score: 275

06.29.2012 | 10:39 PM ET

The Bader fight saved him but I think this is finally the end of the road.

"I live, I die, I live again."

rayallen0
rayallen0

06.29.2012 | 11:06 PM ET

Diaz haters usually have a point, I've grown to like the Diaz brother's but they can come off as *******s (Nate pushing Cerrones hat off, Nick making excuses after Condit fight, and no showing to charity BJJ match, etc..), the *******s that make the weed thing a big deal and talk **** about where they are from are tools. 

never seen anybody hate on Hendo beyond saying they just don't like his fans, not taking it out on him. Where as all these guys have haters who act like these guys killed, ****d & pissed on everybody they love. 

* Edited at 06.29.2012, 11:12 PM ET *

rayallen0
rayallen0

06.29.2012 | 11:07 PM ET

"I do not like Tito. I attribute this to his rude personality, and how all he ever talks about is his Neck Surgery. Also, I dont see how its fair Tito gets in a massive dispute with the UFC, then goes 1-6-1 and still gets big fights/has a job."

Not liking the dude is one thing.  Talking **** about his family and acting tough and claiming you could smash a man who defended the LHW belt a record time with wins over Forrest, Wanderlei, Belfort, Kondo, Matyushenko, Tanner, Shamrock & Mezger (all champions in big organizations)  is a ******* joke

* Edited at 06.29.2012, 11:10 PM ET *

RockZ
RockZ
  • Predictions:  242  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  457
  • Post Score: 137

06.30.2012 | 12:09 AM ET

I agree with your four definitely. 

Also, Chael haters keep on bringing up his "terrible" sub defense, which is annoying and stupid considering he's only been subbed by top/notable guys, and he spends most of his fight time on the ground, so if he was never/rarely subbed, it would be freakishly impressive.

A. Silva haters, too. The more I hear about a lack of competition, the more their obvious bias shows, and they're just making the fans look bad. But hey, what can u do...

Lastly, if one more person says Machida puts them to sleep, I'm going to freak.

"Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with a right hand. - George Foreman"

RockZ
RockZ
  • Predictions:  242  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  457
  • Post Score: 137

06.30.2012 | 12:24 AM ET

Oh, forgot...Lesnar haters, because:

1) they insist his chin is weak when in reality it was great and he just hated taking punches
2) they insist he's a huge jerk and keep on bringing up his ****iness w/Herring, Mir but he did change after facing      Carwin, going through the huge illness, losing to Cain, etc. Plus, he's not a wildly bragging guy, he likes his life private
3) Yes, we know his standup left a lot to be desired, and yet they kept on bringing it up, at least on the forums I kept   up with
4) yes when he got the championship he might not have been the best HW (Cain, dos Santos probably could've beat    him) but I feel like it was good that he got the belt, kind've like with Machida, sure Jones or Shogun could've probably  beaten him, but the truth is he deserved the recognition that comes with being champ                             

"Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with a right hand. - George Foreman"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,359  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

06.30.2012 | 1:50 AM ET

Bisping has some ridiculous haters. I know personally, and have seen alot of people on MMA forums saying that he hasnt 'beaten anybody' and that he has a glass chin after gettting KOd by Hendo. Also everyone counting him out prior to the Sonnen fight. "He doesnt stand a chance!". Alot of people hate the guy, because hes 'a ****' which is one thing, but those haters seem to discredit the fact he can fight among the best of them and that he is one of the elitists in his division.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD

06.30.2012 | 1:51 AM ET

The Diaz brothers are another 2 people who have ridiculous haters. 

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD

06.30.2012 | 1:53 AM ET

I like Tito, but the only thing I can;t stand about him is him always using his neck and his 'cracked skull' as an excuse. If it was that bad he would not have taken the fights, simple as that. But when it comes down to it, I do liek Tito.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD

06.30.2012 | 1:55 AM ET

@rayallen to be fair about the whol Nick not showing up to a charity event. From a few article I have read, part of the reason Nick didnt show up was because they refused to give his whole purse to the charity like he wanted. That could be a rumor and completely false, but I have read numerous articles saying that. 

MadMikeXD
MadMikeXD

06.30.2012 | 2:39 AM ET

Jon Jones is a huge one.
-1 DUI and the guy has only spread positivity.Great guy who has slaughtered everyone's favorite fighters and now they all hate him.Any people who constantly bring up his DUI mention this?

Jones is a great fighter and a good person.It would be good if people would stop saying ridiculous bad things about him.
gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,135  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

06.30.2012 | 2:41 AM ET

...u lost a bet didnt you if not odd choice on a av LOl

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Shalabi
Shalabi
  • Predictions:  474  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 125

06.30.2012 | 2:42 AM ET

Honestly, any hater is ridiculously annoying. Even when they have general reasons to not like a fighter... they always take it to unreasonable levels.
Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

06.30.2012 | 3:54 AM ET

I feel no need to talk **** about fighters. Just certain observations (Titos neck surgery, Rampage perpetuating dispute about his mistreatment etc.)

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

06.30.2012 | 4:00 AM ET

Lesnar, Sonnen, Hendo, Penn & Diaz are my top five.

* Edited at 06.30.2012, 4:00 AM ET *

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

rayallen0
rayallen0

06.30.2012 | 6:36 PM ET

I'm sure there is a good reason for the charity mix up, because he seems like he would never miss a chance to compete but if is easy full to the fire. I'm not as mad about Jones, DUI because I have friends who have been in similar situations and just made a terrible mistake but I can understand that pissing people off. Tito's surgery BS gets on my nerves and I will say it, but there are big differences between negative observations & hating for the sake of hating. 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m looking to upset the world’: Jose Valenzuela geared up to pull off upset over Isaac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Aljamain Sterling, Beneil Dariush, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez Recap
  • MMA Junkie : Ali Alqaisi vs. Samuel Bark featherweight title fight headlines UAE Warriors 50
  • Middle Easy : Alexandre Pantoja Tells Sean Strickland To ‘Shut Your Mouth’, Claims He ‘Smashed’ Sean O’Malley In Sparring And ‘Suga’ Has The Video
  • MMA Mania : Canelo Vs Munguia Fight Card, PPV Start Time
  • MMA Junkie : David Feldman: Conor McGregor a BKFC minority owner, 'but he has a lot of say in this company'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker ‘Very Confident’ His Grappling Skills Are Better Than Khamzat Chimaev, Reveals Gameplan For ‘Borz’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘The world is waiting for it’: Usyk’s promoter hopes Fury takes precautions for May 18 showdown
  • MMA Mania : Izzy Beware! Manel Kape ‘Undefeated In The Streets’
  • UFC.com : Significant Stats | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown rips boxing promoters refusing to follow UFC’s lead: ‘They’re still stuck in the 1990s’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 roundtable: Is Alexandre Pantoja ripe for an upset?
  • MMA Mania : Petrino Vs. Smith Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 pre-event facts: Jose Aldo still holds records after retirement layoff
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja ‘Smashed’ O’Malley In Old Training Footage
  • MMA Mania : Video: Pantoja ‘Smashed’ O’Malley In Old Training Footage
  • MMA Junkie : Video: HyunSung Park out of UFC 302 after accident in gym leads to knee ligament rupture
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ilia Topuria has ‘no doubt’ he’ll be ‘highest-paid athlete in the world’ in 2025
  • MMA Mania : New Owner McGregor ‘Has A Lot Of Say’ In BKFC
  • MMA Mania : Meet BKFC’s Not-Silent Minority Owner