Topic:

Which fighter has the most annoying haters?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

rayallen0
rayallen0
  • Predictions:  1,004  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  145
  • Post Score: 58

06.29.2012 | 10:15 PM ET

Fedors haters really have no basis...they just hate him because Dana White says to and his fans think he is the greatest. The hate him because of his fans and the organisations he fought for, and take it out on the fighter. 

Condit's are usually Cesar Gracie camp/Diaz brother groupies. They throw away the fact he had 3 bonuses in his 3 fights before the Diaz fight. I actually enjoyed Condit vs. Diaz but that doesn't change that judging someone off of 1 fight that is uncharacteristic of him. 

Tito's I can understand but they seem to really, really, really ******* hate him, to an unhealthy extent that it effects them and think about him daily. Talk **** about his wife, say they could kick his ass (the typical UFC tapout hat/shirt wearing super Heavyweight/Atomweight  that has never fought in their entire lives beyond a haymaker trade off (if that) and really seem to believe they are superior to a legendary fighter.

Jon Jones haters nowadays have a point with the DUI, but people again seem to just hate him to an unhealthy extent. Example the top comment on one of Fuel TV roundtable videos is "jon jones is such a fake, *************...i disliked this video just because that ******* drunk driver made an appearance...I hope hendo knocks him drunk" 
No matter what he does "well if this ****** didn't have long arms and cut weight!" (As we all know, honorable fighters don't cut weight. All fight at walking weight.) It is also just an amazing amount of people who hate him it gets boring to a point of having to read those kind of comment's no matter if he destroys champions in performances they will focus on the bad ("oh **** did you hear greg jackson said get some fans!!! what a ***** wish i could punch that *** in the face!!!") 

Honorable mention Greg Jackson: Not a fighter, but ever looked at the roster of their fighters? It is chalk full of exciting fighters but people choose to focus on like 2% of them and call him a boring trainer. 

Responses Page 2

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

06.30.2012 | 6:41 PM ET

Anyone saying Hendo haters should be on this list are 100% wrong.

Why? 'cause there's only one Hendo hater on the face of this planet apparently. Me. I'm trying to do the work of a whole haterbase damnit.

"الله أكبرl"

StickmanAndrw
StickmanAndrw
  • Predictions:  5,405  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,146
  • Post Score: 141

06.30.2012 | 7:11 PM ET

@Anik

In their defense, you do your "hater" work very well though, enough for them to put you on their lists! ;)

"I can't think of anything witty to say at the moment..."

Russello
Russello
  • Predictions:  6,288  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,839
  • Post Score: 279

06.30.2012 | 7:14 PM ET

@AnikM **** it. Im coming out. I dont like Hendo. I'm no where near Aniks level but I just dont care for him. I love Shogun, maybe that had a bit to do with it. I think its more to do with people calling him the GOAT. That **** kills me inside! Sorry Hendo fans, you're all nice people. Sometimes. Some of you anyways.

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary.. come again?"

Anik
Anik

06.30.2012 | 8:04 PM ET

Welcome...to the Dark Side.

"الله أكبرl"

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

06.30.2012 | 8:06 PM ET

I'm impartial to Hendo. He's done some exciting stuff, but when I think of him I could pretty much care less if he does well or not.

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

07.01.2012 | 4:01 AM ET

i dont deny how much of an icon Tito is, but zi cannot take the  perpetual complaints and excuses about his neck. If youre going to talk about it everytime you lose... dont fight.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

07.01.2012 | 4:08 AM ET

@rusello Thats because he is the GOAT. Maybe second after Anderson.. Let me guess you think its Fedor hahaha

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

Anik
Anik

07.01.2012 | 12:41 PM ET

@thiagosilva9794 Dan Henderson is the GOAT like I'm the GOAT.

You know what? I'm just gonna go ahead and post your All-Time Greatest Fighters ranking:

* Edited at 07.01.2012, 12:45 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

rayallen0
rayallen0

07.01.2012 | 7:30 PM ET

Sean Sherk over Fedor, Wanderlei, Shogun, Sakuraba, GSP & Nogueira? 
Anik
Anik

07.01.2012 | 7:41 PM ET

Thank you, that was my point. How can one make a legitimate case for Hendo being the GOAT when his GOAT list is...that?

"الله أكبرl"

rayallen0
rayallen0

07.02.2012 | 2:45 AM ET

I base mine on how dominant they were at their best. Hendo is low on mine because his greatness comes from always being a top tier opponent for so long (ala Rampage & Vitor) so I guess he could have a different basis for greatest but...Sean Sherk?

* Edited at 07.02.2012, 2:45 AM ET *

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Breaking down Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk, UFC Vegas 92, and Bellator Paris
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes MMA’s Current Rule Set Favors Strikers: ‘I Don’t Think People Should Stand You Up, Ever’
  • MMA Junkie : Carlston Harris hopes UFC Fight Night 241 win leads to 'good names' like Neil Magny, Geoff Neal
  • MMA Mania : Video: Gorimbo Breaks Down After Coach’s Mother Dies On Media Day
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241's Vinicius Salvador guarantees first-round KO of Adrian Yanez: 'Write it down'
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk full fight card
  • Middle Easy : Tim Welch Rates Mike Tyson’s Chances vs. Jake Paul: ‘Early On, He’s Gonna Be Scary’
  • MMA Mania : Barboza The BMF? ‘Who Has Better Highlight KOs Than Me?’
  • MMAFighting.com : Ring announcer Dan Hennessy retiring after viral screw up: ‘No longer the world’s punching bag’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Only Mancunian' Lerone Murphy appreciates full circle moment, crosses fingers for UFC 304
  • MMAFighting.com : Cédric Doumbé: Anthony Pettis fight ‘99 percent’ a done deal
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Mark Hulme | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veteran Edson Barboza calls for BMF title fight vs. Max Holloway: 'I think I deserve that'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC matchmaker sends emphatic message to prospects hoping to get noticed and signed 
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC FPI 7 Highlights, Streaming Results | Rod vs. Fowler
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Robert Valentin | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Guillermo Torres | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Mairon Alves | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Mania : Strickland Claims ‘Pea Brain’ Paulo Has ‘Yet To Sign Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury calls father John ‘a promoter’s dream’ after viral headbutt on Oleksandr Usyk team