Preliminary Card | Bantamweight · 135 lbs | MMA
Nathaniel Wood defeats John Castañeda via 3 Round Decision
|16-4-0||Pro Record At Fight||17-4-0|
|Climbed to 17-4||Record After Fight||Fell to 17-5|
|-410 (Heavy Favorite)||Betting Odds||+330 (Moderate Underdog)|
|London, England||Fighting out of||Mankato, Minnesota|
|26 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 6 days||Age at Fight||28 years, 7 months, 1 week|
|136.0 lbs (61.7 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||136.0 lbs (61.7 kgs)|
|5'6" (168cm)||Height||5'7" (170cm)|
|69.0" (175cm)||Reach||69.0" (175cm)|
|Great Britain Top Team||Gym||Mankato Martial Arts|
- Bout Information
- Event: UFC Fight Night: Whittaker vs. Till
- Date: Saturday 07.25.2020 at 05:00 PM ET
- Referee: Marc Goddard
- Venue: UFC Fight Island
- Enclosure: Octagon
- Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card (fight 1 of 15)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg)
- TV Commentary: John Gooden, Paul Felder, Dan Hardy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Dan Hardy
- Wood Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Castañeda Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Wood vs. Castañeda Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Wood vs. Castañeda Fight Predictions
07.28.2020 | 12:45 AM ET
07.28.2020 | 12:22 PM ET
Take notes Dom Cruz
btw this is a totally different type of bad stoppage, I mainly posted it so you could see what happens between a ref and a fighter after a different type of bad stoppage as they may realize their mistake after.
* Edited at 07.28.2020, 12:39 PM ET *
07.28.2020 | 2:34 PM ET
Props to till he is a very good defensive fighter with big power shots when he throws.
Rewatched all of Costa wins he will retire and or kill adesanya period.
He took best romero had and gave better "no one" else ever has.
Adesanya ran from him his tiny qtip head gonna squash place your bets mark my words.