Main Card | Light Heavyweight · 205 lbs | MMA
Paul Craig defeats Gadzhimurad Antigulov via Submission at 2:06 of Round 1
|12-4-1||Pro Record At Fight||20-6-0|
|Climbed to 13-4||Record After Fight||Fell to 20-7|
|-160 (Slight Favorite)||Betting Odds||+130 (Slight Underdog)|
|Coatbridge, Scotland||Fighting out of||Makhachkala, Russia|
|32 years, 7 months, 4 weeks||Age at Fight||33 years, 6 months, 3 weeks, 3 days|
|206.0 lbs (93.4 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||206.0 lbs (93.4 kgs)|
|6'3" (191cm)||Height||5'11" (180cm)|
|76.0" (193cm)||Reach||70.5" (179cm)|
|Scottish Hit Squad||Gym||Gorets FT|
- Bout Information
- Event: UFC Fight Night: Whittaker vs. Till
- Date: Saturday 07.25.2020 at 05:00 PM ET
- Referee: Marc Goddard
- Venue: UFC Fight Island
- Enclosure: Octagon
- Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 11 of 15)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 205 lbs (93.0 kg)
- TV Commentary: John Gooden, Paul Felder, Dan Hardy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Dan Hardy
- Craig Total Disclosed Pay: $50,000
- Antigulov Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Craig vs. Antigulov Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Craig vs. Antigulov Fight Predictions
07.28.2020 | 12:45 AM ET
07.28.2020 | 12:22 PM ET
Take notes Dom Cruz
btw this is a totally different type of bad stoppage, I mainly posted it so you could see what happens between a ref and a fighter after a different type of bad stoppage as they may realize their mistake after.
* Edited at 07.28.2020, 12:39 PM ET *
07.28.2020 | 2:34 PM ET
Props to till he is a very good defensive fighter with big power shots when he throws.
Rewatched all of Costa wins he will retire and or kill adesanya period.
He took best romero had and gave better "no one" else ever has.
Adesanya ran from him his tiny qtip head gonna squash place your bets mark my words.