Preliminary Card | Middleweight · 185 lbs | MMA
Bout Cancelled Prior to Event
Reason: Di Chirico Withdrew
|9-2-0||Pro Record At Fight||12-4-0|
|Soure, Para, Brazil||Fighting out of||Rome, Italy|
|30 years, 4 months, 1 day||Age at Fight||29 years, 11 months, 4 days|
|185.5 lbs (84.1 kgs)||Latest Weight||186.0 lbs (84.4 kgs)|
|6'2" (188cm)||Height||6'0" (182cm)|
|73.5" (187cm)||Reach||74.0" (188cm)|
|Marajó Brothers Team||Gym||Gloria Fight Center|
Arroyo vs. Di Chirico Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Arroyo vs. Di Chirico Fight Predictions
11.16.2019 | 2:31 PM ET
11.16.2019 | 3:06 PM ET
UFC 11/16/19 Predictions
2. Lipski by Decision: New opponent
3. Andrade by 2nd Round KO/Decision: Won 3 of his last 8 fights by KO. Won 5 of his last 8 fights by KO or Decision. Barao's last fight was a loss that came by a 2nd Round KO and he lost 4/5 fights before that by Decision.
4. Alves by 2nd Round KO/Decision: Knocked out Sergio Moraes this year, a man who has only lost 5 times and only twice by KO. However, 5 of Alves' fights did go to Decision. 2/3 of Brown's losses were in the 2nd round.
5. Trinaldo by Decision: Won 7/11 of his fights in the UFC that went to Decision.
6. Ramos by Decision: Won 3 of his last 5 fights by Decision.
7. Krause by 2nd Round KO: Knocked out Warlley Alves last year, a man who has only lost 3 times and only once by KO. Warlley Alves also holds a KO victory over Moraes this year.
8. Perez by Decision: 4 of his last 7 fights went to a Decision (5 of his last 8 if you count the Exhibition Bout).
9. Muniz by 1st Round Submission/Decision: Won 7 fights by 1st Round Submission. Won 9 fights in the 1st Round. Won 10 fights by Submission. However, he has never fought in the UFC. This fight is a coin toss.
10. Oliveira by 2nd Round Submission: Won 4 of last 5 fights by Submission, 2 of them being in the 2nd round. Won 3 of last 5 fights in the 2nd round.
11. Rua by 3rd Round KO: Won 2 of his last 3 fights by 3rd Round KO.
12. Blachowicz by 2nd Round KO/Decision: Won 5 of his last 6 fights by either 2nd Round KO or Decision.
11.16.2019 | 3:44 PM ET