Topic: UFC 257

UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,025
  • Post Score: 47

10.16.2020 | 10:34 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 257
  • Saturday 01.23.2021 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Etihad Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Daniel Cormier, Paul Felder
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jon Anik
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 1,600,000 | TV Ratings: 1.43M avg. viewers (ESPN prelims, 1.7M peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Dustin Poirier   defeats   Conor McGregor   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:32 Round 2 of 5, 7:32 Total Bout Page
Michael Chandler   defeats   Dan Hooker   via KO/TKO, Left Hook to Ground and Pound   2:30 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joanne Wood   defeats   Jessica Eye   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Makhmud Muradov   defeats   Andrew Sanchez   via KO/TKO, Flying Knee and Punches   2:59 Round 3 of 3, 12:59 Total Bout Page
Marina Rodriguez   defeats   Amanda Ribas   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:54 Round 2 of 3, 5:54 Total Bout Page
Arman Tsarukyan   defeats   Matt Frevola   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Brad Tavares   defeats   Antônio Carlos Júnior   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julianna Peña   defeats   Sara McMann   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:39 Round 3 of 3, 13:39 Total Bout Page
Marcin Prachnio   defeats   Khalil Rountree Jr.   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Movsar Evloev   defeats   Nik Lentz   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Amir Albazi   defeats   Zhalgas Zhumagulov   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 18

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

01.22.2021 | 11:26 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 1676th

I stand by it. An understanding of regionals makes a difference when deciding on what fights to bet on in the big leagues also. 

I’m just generally tired of people trying to peddle prediction shows on here. I’d like to think tapology users make accounts so they can think for themselves and make their own picks, not take someone else’s opinion and enter it as your own. That’s just how I feel though 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

2021.01.23 12:15 AM ET

event picks deadline updated

Fantasy picks now lock at Saturday, January 23 at 7:00pm ET
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

01.23.2021 | 12:18 AM ET

Predictions: 2 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 150 Points   |   Tied for 3949th

@mikey Ribas is winning this fight and im pretty confendent in it. Rodriugez can't grapple for **** and for shore lost to Esparza and Cynthia because control matter. RIbas is more well rounded fighter then both of them in more then won way . UFC are honslet cruel and retated to not give M-Rod only one stand up fighter in 6 UFC fight. She would have increble fight with Hill or Jedrezchic

"Quack quack quack"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,842  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

01.23.2021 | 12:28 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2602nd

Eh, for shore lost to Calvillo!? Rodriguez beat the absolute piss out of Calvillo rounds 1 and 2, wobble her multiple times. Yes, Calvillo was dominant with control and GNP r3, but Rodriguez did reverse the position and get back to her feet the last minute. So if the judges gave Calvillo a 10-8 for ground control why not for almost finishing her on the feet?? That decision was ********. Judges give way to much credit for ground control, what a load of ****. I mean who ever finished a fight with devas ground control???
And Esparza was the kinda the same. Getting hurt on the feet but desperate clinging to legs and tippy tappy **** won her a fight. Winning a fight by getting hurt and avoiding an actual fight! I really think clinching and "control" is overvalued WAYYYY too much. I think 10-9 system is the cause. If you judge both those fights on the entirety of the fight(Pride style) Rodriguez wins both. So yeah,  Shut up Duck!!! 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

01.23.2021 | 12:33 AM ET

Predictions: 2 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 150 Points   |   Tied for 3949th

Your not wrong Mikey, i agree with u and on personal score cardsI gave it to Rodriguez,  for  both fight but she deserve to loss atlest the Esparza fight for being control for 9 minutes, judge love that ****, along with blood and champions

* Edited at 01.23.2021, 12:34 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,842  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

01.23.2021 | 12:40 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2602nd

Yeah I know bud. I'm just ranting about the ****** scoring criteria!! Ha 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Tap867
Tap867
  • Predictions:  3,133  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  560
  • Post Score: 211

01.23.2021 | 1:21 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 3707th

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, TKO, R1
.....At the end of the day, I don't know what the **** will happen in Round 1, but I know Conor will be the best that he can there so, yeah. I can trust him.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights. - Ronnie Coleman"

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

01.23.2021 | 3:47 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 2448th

Hooker vs. Chandler
Dan Hooker, DEC
The size disparity is absolutely comical. That 4" height advantage turns into a 6.5" reach advantage and surely an even bigger leg reach advantage. Which will come in handy when Hooker unleashes one of his trademark knees on a Chandler takedown attempt. You know the shot from Chandler is coming, it should be easy to time that knee once Chandler gets tired of getting sliced and diced on the feet. Also, there's more guys who dish out stinkers when they make a switch to a new promotion, so I fully expect that trend to continue. I wish Chandler got his UFC shot years back.. Now, I'm not sure he's gonna get the desired results.

Eye vs. Calderwood
Jessica Eye, DEC
I like JoJo. How can you not. But I'm not liking the matchup for her sake. I mean, I get why it was made, but I don't think it's a good matchup style wise. Jessica Eye just has this dog in her. She's gonna make it ugly and try to be a bully to the lady with the bubbly personality. Of course Jojo absolutely has the tools to choke Eye unconscious, just don't see it happening.

Rodriguez vs. Ribas
Amanda Ribas, DEC
I still think the odds are a little excessive. Yes, Marina has that glaring hole called wrestling and is and will be her downfall til she fixes it. But I still think this fight is closer than it's made out to be.

Tsarukyan vs. Frevola
Arman Tsarukyan, DEC
I still want that Tsarukyan/Haqparast fight. I've been drooling over that one since the jump. Felt like I stubbed my pinky toe when the fight was called off.

McMann vs. Peña
Sara McMann, DEC
I think this is good matchmaking here. Pena. Geeeez. She hasn't lived up to the potential, in my eyes. And I haven't necessarily seen her make any improvements in the massive span of inactivity she's had. So they match her up with another fighter that arguably hasn't evolved any either. And also one that's battling father time at 40+ yrs old. Even if you're in fantastic shape, she's still well past her prime. So I see why this fight was drawn up.

Rountree vs. Prachnio
Khalil Rountree, TKO, R1
If I must be honest here, Prachnio is just there. He's just there to get ****-king smashed. His defensive striking, if you want to call it that, is literally non-existent. Look at what that ******* weirdo Sam Alvey did to Prachnio. Now add MORE power and FASTER shots, and it's got "terrible" written all over it. Rountree just needs to ******* show up. The job's already done.

Lentz vs. Evloev
Movsar Evloev, DEC
Before I start my next endless ramble.... Can we think of a more underrated fighter on the entire UFC roster than Movsar Evloev?? Like he's criminally underrated. Badly. And I really don't know why that is. Sure he's a little less active, but he still fights once every 7-8 months on average. Not like he goes 2 years w/o a fight or something. Idk, just another thing I'll never understand. Lentz will keep the fight competitive for a round, round and a 3rd and then he'll start to fade badly. It's par for the course with "The Carnie" and that's gonna suck with Evloev standing across from him.

Albazi vs. Zhumagulov
Amir Albazi, DEC
I like Zhumagulov. A tank of a man, if a 125lb man can even be a tank. My knock on him tho, would have to be that he's been a notoriously slow starter. In title fights, his fighting style is perfect. Not so much for 3 rounders. And the pace and pressure Albazi will put on him, he'll already be down pretty much 2 rounds before he gets going. If I had more faith in him starting fast, it'd be a no brainer for me. But it's just hard to win 3 round fights when you just hand over the first 2 rounds. That being said, Albazi isn't the hardest guy to hit, and that leaves the door open for a Zhumagulov haymaker.

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

01.23.2021 | 6:16 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 3592nd

I don’t think this is an easy win for the sexy Ribas, like many do. Her well rounded skill set and timing mixing in TDs could be the difference in a fun scrap. Could be FOTN

I’ve always like d McMann, even though she **** cans me at times. Pena doesn’t seem to have the same drive she did after TUF pre baby. Could come down to who’s better on the feet. I think Sarah should win and control the wrestling but her ****o complex could cost her again. She’s been grappling off cage time, so hopefully that helps. 

Eye suck at picking Eye fights and I’m not great with sweet JoJo either..well really I’m just not great a picker anyway.  Eye see a eye making this a dirty grind, mixing in boxing and wrestling. JoJo, who I like much better, can be too comfortable off her back and fishing for holds or positions that aren’t there. This could be one of those “judge’s decision” where no one really agrees with. 

I like Chandler but I think this is a tough ass debut.  He may land some heavy leather and get some couch TDs but I think getting inside that reach vs the 8pt rangy striker will wear him down if it goes late. I can even see him getting desperate or overzealous and walk into  nasty knee ,Burns style or get pieced up with elbows of anarchy or even a HK ending combination. It should be fun while it lasts..inside or outside of the distance 

It’s so hard to know where McNutter is mentally and physically (cardio wise) or if the life caught up
To him and he’ll never be the same. Who knows. It should be fun anyway it goes down. I think he wins within 1.5-2 rounds or you see Dustin takeover for anGNP or more likely choke finish. If Conor is  close to his potential I think he’s clearly the better fighter so I’ll roll with him..big “IF” though

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

TotoCortez
TotoCortez
  • Predictions:  2,844  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  48
  • Post Score: 263

01.23.2021 | 7:39 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 1390th

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, TKO, R2
Both fighters looked in the best shape of their lives. I can definitely see a better version (cardio wise) of Conor if it goes to the later rounds. With that said, Poirier is more durable at 155, with crazy volume and non stop on your face pace. However, he gets hit a lot for my liking... McGregor with his left will land at some point and could see Conor getting a finish in the 2nd round.

Hooker vs. Chandler
Dan Hooker, TKO, R3
Hooker has good takedown defense and even if it touches the mat, he is gonna put power Chandler and get up. For Chandler to win, he has got to wet blanket hooker and win via decision which I don't see happening. Hooker has immortal chin with solid striking and excellent cardio. Hooker will probably win via TKO in the 3rd round over a tired Chandler cos of all the heavy wrestling and the pace of Hooker.

Eye vs. Calderwood
Joanne Calderwood, DEC
This shouldn't be in the main card of a big pay per view event. Calderwood will get back on the win column. Eye is bellator material at best.

Sanchez vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R2
Muradov is the far superior striker. I don't think Sanchez can take him down. Muradov will outpoint him and win via decision or a TKO

Rodriguez vs. Ribas
Amanda Ribas, SUB, R1
Rodriguez has excellent Muay Thai striking but zero takedown defense (unless she has improved drastically). If ribas feels the difference in their striking, she'll take her down and probably submit her.

Tsarukyan vs. Frevola
Arman Tsarukyan, DEC
Tsarukyan looked in phenomenal shape. It's gonna be an easy night for him.

Tavares vs. Júnior
Antônio Carlos Júnior, SUB, R1
Tavares is coming off of a long time. Junior with two losses will do all it takes to win.

McMann vs. Peña
Julianna Peña, DEC
Pena will keep it on the feet and win via UD

Rountree vs. Prachnio
Khalil Rountree, TKO, R1
Round tree via round 1 TKO/KO. Thai plum with knees and elbows... Sheeshh

Lentz vs. Evloev
Movsar Evloev, DEC
Evloev will win via dominantion.

Albazi vs. Zhumagulov
Amir Albazi, DEC
Albazi looks like the future of the division. Zhumagulov is a good all round fighter but it seems like he is getting fed to the cream of the crop even though it's gonna be only his second fight in the UFC

prod44
prod44
  • Predictions:  90  |  57.8%
  • Forum Posts:  18
  • Post Score: 200

01.23.2021 | 8:58 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 3079th

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, DEC
Not really a bold pick here, don't have to explain this one

Hooker vs. Chandler
Dan Hooker, DEC
you gotta think hooker is gonna keep this dude at bay and light him up on the feet, if not knock him out entirely.

Eye vs. Calderwood
Jessica Eye, DEC
Calderwood is talkin too much smack, she's gonna get the Evil Eye

Sanchez vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, DEC
Everyone's picking Muradov and I dont have enough faith in America to deviate.

Rodriguez vs. Ribas
Amanda Ribas, DEC
I want Marina to knock her out but probably won't happen.

Tsarukyan vs. Frevola
Arman Tsarukyan, DEC
Tsarukyan is -800 so I can't pick Matthew

Tavares vs. Júnior
Brad Tavares, TKO, R1
I kinda like Tavares to kock out Antonio! All the money is coming in on Antonio.

McMann vs. Peña
Sara McMann, DEC
I need this to be a Holly Holm/Polyana Viana experience job. I just hope Mcmann comes in with mom strength, not age.

Rountree vs. Prachnio
Khalil Rountree, DEC
Everyone is counting out Prachnio, I guess I will too.

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

01.23.2021 | 9:11 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 1819th

Its fight day you bunch of degenerates. Coffee, chocolate chip pancakes and a beautfiul mild global warming January day. **** yes

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

01.23.2021 | 9:17 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 4219th

Don't get too excited, let's just hope. That card is pretty bad, the headliner has got the world talking and the co-main is fire, but the rest of the card, it leaves a lot to be desired. Do not be surprised if this is boring up until Hooker-Chandler.

Nik Lentz  ehhhhhh 
Rountree is fighting a guy coming off 3 first round losses
Tavares and Carlos the journeymen
McMann could score a submission but most likely a boring fight
Amanda Ribas is skilled this could be interesting

* Edited at 01.23.2021, 9:24 AM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

01.23.2021 | 9:42 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 4219th

AIN'T NO ******* DOWN THUMBS GONNA STOP MEH

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

NgannouPunch
NgannouPunch
  • Predictions:  436  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  978
  • Post Score: 224

01.23.2021 | 9:59 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 2399th

People are thumbs'ing it down because you are babbling about the card being bad when it isnt.
Jakey1988
Jakey1988
  • Predictions:  21,128  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,389
  • Post Score: 205

01.23.2021 | 9:59 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 520 Points   |   Tied for 249th

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Dustin Poirier, TKO, R3
Conor is over hyped again here.. Porirer has put 10x the work in lately than he has. Not worth 75$

Eye vs. Calderwood
Joanne Calderwood, DEC
Eyes gunna loose then get cut ..not worth 75$

Rodriguez vs. Ribas
Marina Rodriguez, SUB, R2
The start to a overpriced ppv 😂

* Edited at 01.23.2021, 10:02 AM ET *

"Lets see some ******* action!"

pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  16,769  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,619
  • Post Score: 279

01.23.2021 | 10:05 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 5 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 354th

Gusb2003
Gusb2003
  • Predictions:  1,773  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  41
  • Post Score: 163

01.23.2021 | 10:10 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 3601st

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, TKO, R1
I mean, **** Conor! amIRight?! But, I’d probably watch a sketchy bootleg feed instead of paying for this card if he weren’t at the top of it.

Hooker vs. Chandler
Dan Hooker, TKO, R3
That reach/height advantage for Hooker will keep Chandler’s explosiveness at bay. A dirty Hooker knee to the face following a Chandler takedown attempt  will be the beginning of the end for “Iron” Mike. I do worry that Chandler gets hold of Hooker early and controls the first 2 rounds. But, I see Hooker’s length and creative striking being too much here.

Sanchez vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R1
Sorry, Sanchez. Dude comes from a country ending in “-stan” and your nickname is a poopy mustache joke.

Rodriguez vs. Ribas
Amanda Ribas, SUB, R2
Amanda ‘bouta choke a *****! I’m done chasing female finishes w/ my actual money, though.

Tsarukyan vs. Frevola
Arman Tsarukyan, SUB, R1
Frevola is way better on a JetSki than the Armenian, probably. Chin strap beard > Florida man.

Tavares vs. Júnior
Antônio Carlos Júnior, SUB, R2
Remember that linebacker from the 80s named E.J. Junior? He was actually the III. So, his dad was EJ Junior, Jr. I’ll take AC Junior by SUB here. #science

* Edited at 01.23.2021, 11:41 AM ET *

"“My balls is hot.”"

Scotty1039
Scotty1039
  • Predictions:  3,531  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 114

01.23.2021 | 11:12 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 393rd

Mantis xX
Mantis xX
  • Predictions:  1,676  |  58.4%
  • Forum Posts:  150
  • Post Score: -1

01.23.2021 | 11:14 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2560th

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, TKO, R2
Punches, constant barrages by just being a step ahead and just out of Dustin's range. A couple knees and punches send Dustin sliding down the cage. Ref Steps in.

Hooker vs. Chandler
Michael Chandler, DEC
Split, Hooker will be constantly active from the bottom IF he gets there which I suspect he'll land there at least 2/3 rds.

Sanchez vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R2
Knees & Punches

Tsarukyan vs. Frevola
Arman Tsarukyan, SUB, R1
RNC

Tavares vs. Júnior
Antônio Carlos Júnior, SUB, R2
Guillotine on a sloppy unfortunate takedown.

Lentz vs. Evloev
Movsar Evloev, SUB, R2
RNC

Albazi vs. Zhumagulov
Amir Albazi, DEC
split

SolarCowboy
SolarCowboy
  • Predictions:  2,072  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  157
  • Post Score: 164

01.23.2021 | 11:20 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2602nd

Poirier vs. McGregor II
Conor McGregor, TKO, R2
Look Live r3 dustin

Hooker vs. Chandler
Dan Hooker, DEC
chandler by ko prop. Won't win the dec.

Tavares vs. Júnior
Antônio Carlos Júnior, SUB, R1
tavares is the fresher fighter both coming off 2 losses.

Rountree vs. Prachnio
Khalil Rountree, TKO, R2
look for ko prop.

Lentz vs. Evloev
Movsar Evloev, DEC
line closer than appears. bet in rd 2 for best price.

Albazi vs. Zhumagulov
Amir Albazi, SUB, R1
mike like zhalagas. Laden likes amir.

"Complicated Human in Search of Simplicity"

Page 18

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ali Abdelaziz Reveals ‘Crazy’ Story Behind Getting Justin Gaethje an Extra 150k for Fighting Tony Ferguson
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Vieira claims she was offered Kayla Harrison for UFC 303: 'She has to stop running'
  • UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door
  • MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'