Topic: The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale

The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale: Discussion Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Griffy
Griffy
  • Predictions:  38,656  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,503
  • Post Score: 297

12.10.2015 | 1:38 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 400th

Sucks about what happened with Saul Rogers, but it was his own fault for lying on his visa applications. So we now have Ryan Hall and Artem Lobov; which is interesting knowing that Hall actually traveled to Ireland and trained with Lobov, before either of them knew that they would be fighting tomorrow night.

I am kind of disappointed by how little coverage Edgar/Mendes has been getting, I understand it is between two title bouts and a bout with a lot of sex appeal, but this is a contender for fight of the weekend! Both guys love to scrap and put on a good show. I see Edgar taking this on the scorecards; his reach will be too much for Mendes to handle and Edgar will get the better of the exchanges.

Also, shout-out to the FC editors! You had the TUF finale bouts added, before UFC Fantasy did!

Tapology.com > UFC.com

* Edited at 12.10.2015, 1:59 AM ET *

"I think Gayffy suits you better, because you are gay." - Nomad

The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale
  • Friday 12.11.2015 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 | Prelims: UFC Fight Pass
  • Name: The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. Mendes
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Zuffa, LLC
  • Venue: The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Brian Stann
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jon Anik
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $450,000
  • Attendance: 1,800
  • TV Ratings: 883,000 avg. viewers (991k peak, 809k FS1 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Frankie Edgar   defeats   Chad Mendes   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:28 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Ryan Hall   defeats   Artem Lobov   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tony Ferguson   defeats   Edson Barboza   via Submission, D'arce Choke   2:54 Round 2 of 3, 7:54 Total Bout Page
Evan Dunham   defeats   Joe Lauzon   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tatsuya Kawajiri   defeats   Jason Knight   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julian Erosa   defeats   Marcin Wrzosek   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Gabriel Gonzaga   defeats   Konstantin Erokhin   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ryan LaFlare   defeats   Mike Pierce   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Geane Herrera   defeats   Joby Sanchez   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:28 Round 2 of 3, 9:28 Total Bout Page
Chris Gruetzemacher   defeats   Abner Lloveras   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 20

Anaconda_Choke
Anaconda_Choke
  • Predictions:  643  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  310
  • Post Score: 266

12.12.2015 | 2:25 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 598th

Seriously. Knit me a Chad Mendes fight kit.
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 11 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 1 hour, and 17 minutes from now.
unbeknownst
unbeknownst
  • Predictions:  5,020  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,679
  • Post Score: 208

12.12.2015 | 2:27 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 217th

@terrencetj I hope not. Whoever the next coaches are, are going to be out until UFC 200. Plus, I can't stand TUF anymore. They should cancel the show, finally.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

unbeknownst
unbeknownst
  • Predictions:  5,020  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,679
  • Post Score: 208

12.12.2015 | 2:33 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 217th

Plenty of guys for Mendes to fight still. If he beats the loser of Stephens/Holloway and then beats Barao, we'll be talking about Mendes fighting for the belt again.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

12.12.2015 | 7:13 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 369th

Chad can always rematch Yaotzin Meza. That **** was close.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

12.12.2015 | 8:42 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 5 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 39th with 7 others

Yes, TUF has grown stale.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Page 20

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Tim Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll take on David Benavidez
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Docked $30k From His Fight Purse After Attempting to Punch a Fan at UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Reacts To UFC 304’s ‘Absolutely Terrible’ Timing, Offers Solution For UK Fans
  • MMAFighting.com : Claressa Shields’ takeaway from first 3 MMA fights: ‘I have potential to be an MMA champion’
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier uses Dustin Poirier as example to argue Justin Gaethje one win from UFC title shot
  • MMAFighting.com : Copa Combate winner Ramiro Jimenez re-signs with Combate Global to new multi-fight deal
  • UFC.com : BRAZILIAN BREAKDOWN | UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : NAC pushes back on proposed Igor Severino punishment for UFC bite, cites 'unbelievably dangerous' precedent
  • MMAFighting.com : Referee, judges assigned for Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia
  • MMA Mania : Tsarukyan, Lopes Draw Fines For UFC 300 Shenanigans
  • MMA Junkie : NAC confirms two UFC 300 fighters' pay withheld, says Dana White offered to pay fine for cage leap
  • MMAFighting.com : Paul Felder replaces Joe Rogan on UFC 301 broadcast team
  • MMAFighting.com : Igor Severino faces stiffer penalty after Nevada Commission denies 6-month suspension for biting UFC opponent
  • MMA Mania : UFC Roster Tracker: Who Came, Who Left In April
  • MMAFighting.com : Arman Tsarukyan, Diego Lopes have pay withheld, face potential discipline after UFC 300 incidents
  • Middle Easy : Jimmy Smith Brutally Rips Ronda Rousey For Accusing Joe Rogan And Media Of Turning On Her
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White trashes NBC News over reporting of Jon Jones incident with UFC drug testers
  • MMA Junkie : Benoit Saint Denis vs. Marc Diakiese grappling match headlines ADXC 4 on May 18
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Tom Aspinall is absolutely right about UFC 304; Plus, Jose Aldo’s future after UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja, Erceg Face Off In Rio