- Given Name: Ryan Christopher Hall
- Pro MMA Record: 9-2-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: The Wizard
- Current Streak: 1 Win
- Age: 1985-02-22 | Date of Birth: 1985.02.22
- Last Fight: December 11, 2021 in UFC
- Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.5 lbs
- Affiliation: Tristar Gym
- Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 71.0" (180cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $212,000 USD
- Born: Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Fighting out of: Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- College: N/A
- Foundation Style: Jiu-Jitsu
- Head Coach: Firas Zahabi
- Other Coaches: N/A
Worldwide Rankings Rankings FAQ
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
Fighting for a major organization has made Ryan Hall ineligible for regional rankings.
Gyms & Affiliations
Ryan Hall MMA Fight Record
Ryan Hall Wiki Update Wiki
Born in Virginia, Hall originally started doing jiu jitsu at a local MMA school. He was originally interested in striking arts, but fortunately changed his mind, and began to focus more on his grappling skills, after getting beat up by better grapplers when training jiu jitsu. From there, Hall would then begin to train under Lloyd Irvin. It was here that he began to develop his now fantastic guard skills, and began to make a name for himself as a fantastic and entertaining grappler. But, in January 2009, Hall left Irvin's team and would go on to open up his own school, 50/50 Jiu Jitsu, located in his home state of Virginia, just outside of Washington D.C. About a year later, Hall would finally receive his black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Hall has defeated the likes of Diego Sanchez and Hermes Franca in superfights, and has fought many others at events such as the UFC Fan Expo. Hall has also released many instructional DVDs, including one specifically dedicated to mastering the triangle choke. Hall also gained notoriety in 2012 when a video was released on YouTube where he subdued a man in a restaurant until the authorities arrived to the scene. Currently, Hall has been training in Montreal, Canada at the TriStar gym, where he is preparing for his first MMA fight.