- Name: Eric Prindle
- Pro MMA Record: 12-9-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: American Soldier
- Current Streak: 1 Win
- Age: 43 | Date of Birth: 1976.08.30
- Last Fight: September 01, 2018 in MEFC
- Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 276.9 lbs
- Affiliation: Death Clutch Gym
- Height: 6'4" (194cm) | Reach: 79.0" (201cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
- Born: Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
- Fighting out of: Prescott, Arizona
Eric Prindle Wiki Update Wiki
Eric Prindle started MMA at the young age of 12 competing in two amateur kickboxing matches against guys much bigger then him yet he still dominated them. At the age of 18 he joined the Army as a weapon specialist. He began competing in many of the Army's boxing competitions and became a five time All Army Champion and a four time Armed Forces champion while compiling over 100 amateur boxing fights. Prindle ended his career with the army in 2004 and took some time off to be with his family.
In 2008 he would begin his professional MMA career and end up with a 4-1 record before being signed to Bellator. He would win his first three fights two of them by TKO finishes. He would face Thiago Santos to determine the Heavyweight Season 5 winner that would face Cole Konrad for the title. However the bout ended in a No Contest when Prindle was kicked in the groin and could not continue. They were scheduled to fight again and Bellator pushed the date back a week when Prindle had flu like symptoms. However the date they rescheduled for Santos missed weight and Bellator named Prindle the Season 5 winner. Prindle got his shot at the title but was quickly submitted in the 1st round by Konrad.
At Bellator 75 Prindle got revenge on Santos for his past groin shot by delivering a massive Axe Kick to Silvas Groin after the ref told him not to. He lost via DQ and later it turned out Santos suffered a broken pelvic bone.