Topic: UFC 302

UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,952
  • Post Score: 46

02.10.2024 | 2:13 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 302
  • Saturday 06.01.2024 at 06:30 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN 2
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Prudential Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $7,250,000
  • Attendance: 17,834
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Islam Makhachev   defeats   Dustin Poirier   via Submission, D'arce Choke   2:42 Round 5 of 5, 22:42 Total Bout Page
Sean Strickland   defeats   Paulo Costa   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Kevin Holland   defeats   Michał Oleksiejczuk   via Submission, Technical (armbar)   1:34 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Niko Price   defeats   Alex Morono   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Randy Brown   defeats   Elizeu Zaleski   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Roman Kopylov   defeats   César Almeida   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jailton Almeida   defeats   Alexandr Romanov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:27 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Grant Dawson   defeats   Joe Solecki   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jake Matthews   defeats   Phil Rowe   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Bassil Hafez   defeats   Mickey Gall   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ailin Perez   defeats   Joselyne Edwards   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
André Lima   defeats   Mitch Raposo   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 29

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,176  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,810
  • Post Score: -23

05.25.2024 | 2:43 PM ET

grayerman

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 665 Points   |   Tied for 1379th

he got banned for ******* around with the goat aka me

come at the king? you better not miss, 10 years to your dome

* Edited at 05.25.2024, 2:44 PM ET *

grayerman
grayerman
  • Predictions:  923  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  988
  • Post Score: 81

05.25.2024 | 2:50 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 615 Points   |   Tied for 2442nd

Are you not embarrassed not only having typed that but editing it and sticking with it?

"He's Terrence Thornton, I'm Terrence Crawford, yeah i'm whooping feet"

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,176  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,810
  • Post Score: -23

05.25.2024 | 3:15 PM ET

grayerman

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 665 Points   |   Tied for 1379th

nope, get ready for your 10 year ban

back to spamming the misc thread and getting 0 replies for you little guy

* Edited at 05.25.2024, 3:16 PM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,577
  • Post Score: 275

05.25.2024 | 4:00 PM ET

Alt accounts on their own are not a problem. Lots of people have multiple accounts for various reasons, such as wanting to track their picks differently.

Examples of what is not ok are:
- using multiple accounts at the same time in the forum to manipulate the conversation
- setting up a new account if you've already been banned

"I live, I die, I live again."

grayerman
grayerman

05.25.2024 | 4:12 PM ET

you got 1000 more posts than me with a -20 score lmao

also now I know you're reading my messages which is all I want

* Edited at 05.25.2024, 4:13 PM ET *

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,345  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,926
  • Post Score: -52

05.25.2024 | 5:05 PM ET

Gregory

Predictions: 11 of 12 Winners, 6 Perfect, 730 Points   |   Tied for 347th

I'm guessing Andrew is the latter?

"Positivity is a positive"

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,345  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,926
  • Post Score: -52

05.25.2024 | 5:08 PM ET

Gregory

That's right, I remember Tartara had multiple active accounts to make different picks 

And he was getting below 50% in all of them

LOL 😆 🤣 😂 

"Positivity is a positive"

Khutulun19
Khutulun19
  • Predictions:  138  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  23
  • Post Score: -22

05.25.2024 | 6:45 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 530 Points   |   Tied for 4317th

Makhachev vs. Poirier
Islam Makhachev, DEC
Over/Under 2.5 Jump Guillotines for Dustin in this fight? Dustin does have pretty good BJJ defence in my opinion and Makhachev isn't necessarily a BJJ force like Khabib/Oliviera so this could get extended?

Holland vs. Oleksiejczuk
Kevin Holland, SUB, R2
I quite like Holland here although I've got a very bad record in picking Kevin. Holland back at 185 is worrying to me although it won't matter too much here because Michal will not wrestle. Holland fought a southpaw fighter in Means only a few fights ago. Means is a different fighter compared to Michal but Holland did use the straight right quite effectively in that fight. In this fight I'd like to see him attack the body more with kicks as Michal is weak to the body. Michal is also weak to the front choke too so Holland has a few ways of winning. Michal also took the gloves off in the ring after his last loss so I thought he was retiring, so not a good look moving forward?

Brown vs. Zaleski
Elizeu Zaleski, DEC
This is very 50/50 fight to me. Brown seems to be a good front-runner, once he gets his flow he seems to be a very good boxer. Does fluff around and showboat quite alot but like how he doubles up the jab and uses his movement. I would always be hesitant to bet Brown at chalk because the way to beating him is quite simple for an orthodox fighter and that is to blast the lead leg and stifle his movement and even make him fight from the opposite stance which is he less effective from. Zaleski will invest in the leg kick although alot of his fights I've seen him attack the inside of the calf. Zaleski hands are quite low on the feet so I could see him getting picked apart with the jab, especially if he doesn't blast the leg kick as a counter. Good fight, have to lean the dog slightly. Also looking at Zaleski record, he's 10-3 in the UFC and two of those were split decision loses so he has a very sneaky record for an underdog.

Gall vs. Hafez
Bassil Hafez, DEC
Gall has never really been UFC level to me although he has improved his striking to a mediocre level. He has always had good BJJ but he never worked on his wrestling to back that up. On the feet his biggest problem is when he throws he leaves his head on the centreline to be countered and against someone with power that's not a good idea. Basil seems to be bit uncomfortable in the striking realm on the feet but has big power and also leg kick upside here too I think. I just don't know how Gall wins this, he is crafty off his back but Basil is going to have a huge physicality edge so it's going to be hard for Gall to implement his game. I still question Basil finishing upside in the UFC because he's mid but this is a showcase spot so this is his best chance.

Edwards vs. Perez
Joselyne Edwards, DEC
Going to pick Edwards here. On the feet I think she is much more technical and manages her gas-tank more efficiently over 15 mins. It all depends on if she can stuff the first few sequences of takedowns from Perez which will dictate how the fight goes. Joselyne has okay takedown defence at best but she is a complete turtle off her back and will lose rounds. Watching Perez wrestle it's not alot of technique and her game is purely just to be the bully and outmuscle you. Watching her fight against Pudilova she was on her knees trying to implement the TD which is not a good look and gassed badly round 3. It's probably a stay away fight or live Joselyne bet after 1 round because I'm pretty sure she loses the first round. Also screams split decision to me too so ugly fight and I wouldn't touch the favourite.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,853  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,667
  • Post Score: 261

05.25.2024 | 7:34 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 5119th

Makhachev vs. Poirier
Islam Makhachev, SUB, R2
Islam is the best fighter in the world right now, and Dustin want to retire after this fight, also not picking someone with 63% takedown defence against Islam

Strickland vs. Costa
Paulo Costa, TKO, R2
Taking a flyer on Costa because of gut feeling, the better pick is Strickland jabbing him for 5 round, just a vibe I have

Holland vs. Oleksiejczuk
Kevin Holland, TKO, R2
If you give Kevin Holland an elite striker like MVP, JDM and Wonderboy he will lose because he won’t grapple them, or someone who will wrestle him will also give him problem, but Mikey O isn’t any them thing and is a little fragile himself, clear setup for Holland

Almeida vs. Romanov
Jailton Almeida, SUB, R2
Jailton getting 9 takedown on Blaydes in the first round is a good sign and it does show he grappling can be pretty lethal, A little sus on everything else in Almeda game but it being heavyweight he still beat most people, he should beats the dollar store version of him

Brown vs. Zaleski
Elizeu Zaleski, TKO, R1
I think Randy Brown is going to get knock out for trying to hard to be cool, I’m a massive Randy Brown fan, But I think Zaleski going to be the counter

Kopylov vs. Almeida
César Almeida, TKO, R1
Massive Kopylov fan, but he ain’t going to shot takedown and I think that a recipe for disaster against Almeda,

Dawson vs. Solecki
Grant Dawson, DEC
Dawson is very good even if he could be a bit chinny, Joe Solecki ain’t going to Ko him

Price vs. Morono
Alex Morono, TKO, R1
Not taking Niko after getting Ko by an old ass Robbie Lawler. And Moreno look good in a lot of his recent fights

Gall vs. Hafez
Bassil Hafez, TKO, R1
Taking the guy who went to split with JDM

"Quack quack quack"

Oneyecrook
Oneyecrook
  • Predictions:  501  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  905
  • Post Score: 6

05.25.2024 | 7:50 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 3268th

So how does Ewards going to beat Perez?
Hitmonchan
Hitmonchan
  • Predictions:  182  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  401
  • Post Score: 52

05.25.2024 | 8:20 PM ET

Predictions: 11 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 3947th

Islam Makhachev    vs.   Dustin Poirier  
Islam
BSD clearly won the first round but gassed after because of his Staph infection. This is a clear win for Islam.

Sean Strickland    vs.   Paulo Costa
Strickland
This will be a 5 rounder. Desean has a huge advantage cardio wise in this type of setup. Costa might look impressive af, he is just too inconsistent and Dasean is the smarter fighter.

Kevin Holland    vs.   Michał Oleksiejczuk    
Holland
Michal wont be a big treat wrestling wise and Kevin is clear on the striking part. In my opinion Kevin is better at 185 aswell.

Jailton Almeida    vs.   Alexandr Romanov
Almeida
That fight against Curtis was a weird one. Not sure if it's smart to get in the octagon this quick after receiving a lot of blows to the head. If he is fully recoved he can outwrestle Romanov.

Randy Brown    vs.   Elizeu Zaleski    
Randy
I like Randy's style which is both fun and effective. I think Zaleski is past his prime now.

Roman Kopylov    vs.   César Almeida
Kopylov
Almeida is a kickboxing champion but was only tested against a low tier MMA wrestling guy. Budka was absolutely dog****e in that match. Takedowns were so bad Almeida could just strike him while Budka was hugging his legs. Kopylov aint no low tier wrestling guy and has trained with the dagistanis. Almeida's TDD and ground game will come to play now.

Grant Dawson    vs.   Joe Solecki
Dawson
Dawson is a legit fighter. Green got a lucky punch that KO'd him somehow. He took a long time off after that head KO, something Volk should have done aswell. Time to return with a win.

Phil Rowe    vs.   Jake Matthews    
Matthews
I don't rate Matthews highly but not impressed by Rowe. Matthews should win this but not betting on this.

Niko Price    vs.   Alex Morono
Morono
Niko's best days are over. Morono still has it based on his recent fights.

Mickey Gall    vs.   Bassil Hafez
Hafez
Hafez is not CM Punk but a legit guy who couldv won against JDM. He looked really good in that fight and if Hafez took the W that fight it was not a robbery. Gall hasn't fought in a long time and was never really that good to justify a win here after years of absence.

Joselyne Edwards    vs.   Ailin Perez    
Perez - Coinflip
Leaning towards Perez because she has better wrestling skills.Voidanyways.

André Lima    vs.   Mitch Raposo    
Lima
Raposo lost against Hadley at DWC. Hasn't fought in any decent organization after his failed attempt and is on short notice. Was not really impressed by Lima's debut, but his opponent was wicked anyways.

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,473  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  11,063
  • Post Score: 127

05.26.2024 | 1:37 AM ET

Predictions: 11 of 12 Winners, 8 Perfect, 790 Points   |   Tied for 39th with 13 others

Oleksiejczuk's only real wins in the UFC are by first round stoppage. He got a decision vs Khalil overturned for PED use and robbed Bukauskas in a split decision win, but for all the rest it's first round stoppage or bust.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

IDPC7
IDPC7
  • Predictions:  384  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  327
  • Post Score: 142

05.26.2024 | 1:50 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 3712th

Yeah and all ko's aswell. Goodluck Ko'ing Holland tho, 21 fights in UFC and never been knocked down. Been rocked bad by Wonderboy but never dropped, his corner stopped the fight for his only ko loss after taking huge shots for 20 minutes also had a competitve fight with JDM. If JDM doesn't hurt you in a full striking fight, I highly doubt Oleksiejczuk will.

"let people sleep on me, and let the doctor wake 'em up" - Jamahal Hill

Houndour
Houndour
  • Predictions:  6  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

05.26.2024 | 4:03 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 7111th

Makhachev vs. Poirier
Islam Makhachev, SUB, R1
Gilly :(

Strickland vs. Costa
Paulo Costa, TKO, R4
Spinning wheel kick

SurestB
SurestB
  • Predictions:  1,847  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

05.26.2024 | 11:23 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 3052nd

Strickland vs. Costa
Sean Strickland, DEC
Awwww

Oneyecrook
Oneyecrook
  • Predictions:  501  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  905
  • Post Score: 6

05.26.2024 | 12:47 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 3268th

There are fighters that fought in MMA all their life but doesnt excel, Dustin is one of them.
grayerman
grayerman

05.26.2024 | 2:28 PM ET

Anybody factoring the new gloves into their picks? I think I may switch a couple picks to TKO just because I've heard some fighters say the gloves will make a big difference. Obviously we won't really know until we see

Hitmonchan
Hitmonchan
  • Predictions:  182  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  401
  • Post Score: 52

05.26.2024 | 2:55 PM ET

Predictions: 11 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 3947th

@grayerman 
Only Islam said they are more stiff
raulfontes005
raulfontes005
  • Predictions:  821  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -150

05.26.2024 | 3:30 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Makhachev vs. Poirier
Islam Makhachev, SUB, R2
Finally we make it to the main event as Islam Makhachev defends his belt against Dustin Poirier. This is an undeserved title shot but the drama of Dustin potentially getting the upset win is what is really selling this fight. Islam is the easy pick but Dustin does have a lot of factors on his side. At the end of the day there isn't any logical way of saying Dustin is going to beat Islam so if your picking Dustin your explanation is probably "I just have a feeling" or "I had a dream about it". I think what's going to happen is Islam will show how good he is on the feet and outstrike Dustin in round 1. Then I see Islam finally get the takedown on Poirier and eventually subbing him and retaining his belt.

Strickland vs. Costa
Sean Strickland, DEC
Next we have a banger Co Main between former Middleweight Champion Sean Strickland and Paulo Costa. Both guys are coming off close losses but this should still be a good fight. I think Strickland wins a decision probably 4-1 as I see Strickland having the same performance as always and just jabbing at range. I do think Costa will have his moments and maybe win a round or 2 but I see Strickland just being the better boxer as we saw Whittaker land some good combos on Costa. I think Strickland also has the cardio advantage since this is 5 rounds and I see Costa gassing by the end of the 3rd, so I won't be shocked if Strickland finds a late finish but Costa is durable and Strickland isn't the most powerful guy. I think Sean wins a 49-46 as I see Costa fading once the 3rd round ends.

Holland vs. Oleksiejczuk
Kevin Holland, TKO, R2
Next up we have Kevin Holland taking on Michal Oleksiejczuk. Holland gets another big spot on a PPV as he takes on a short notice fight with Michal. I think Holland should wins this fight as Michal is very finishable so I see Holland landing better in round 1 then hitting Michal with a 1 2 and Koing him out flush and getting his performance bonus. This should be a Kevin Holland showcase fight so I see Holland getting a 2nd Round TKO.

Almeida vs. Romanov
Jailton Almeida, DEC
Next up we have Jailton Almeida taking on Alexander Romanov. This fight is probably the lock of the card as I see Almeida easily winning this fight. I think Almeida won't be able to finish Romanov so I see Almeida getting the easy takedowns and getting some 10-8 rounds in the fight. Romanov is tough to put away so I see another boring Almeida performance and him just laying on Romanov to win a 30-26 decision win.

Brown vs. Zaleski
Elizeu Zaleski, DEC
Next up we have Randy Brown taking on Elizeu Zaleski. I think this fight is another fight that is tough to pick as both men are kind of equal in skill. I don't rate Randy Brown that highley as his best wins aren't the best and Zaleski has beaten so many good opponents like Benoit Saint-Denis and had a draw with Rinat who is a top prospect at 170. I think Zaleski wins a 29-28 by using his overall better skills and I see him mixing in his grappling and just being the tougher fighter. So give me Zaleski winning a 29-28.

Kopylov vs. Almeida
César Almeida, TKO, R3
Next up we have the featured prelim with Roman Kopylov taking on Cesar Almeida. I actually think this is gonna be the fight of the night as both men are very good kickboxers. Kopylov is the favorite but I am going with Almeida. Kopylov needs to grapple heavy in order to win this fight because I do think Almeida is a better striker. I think Kopylov will shoot but we saw that Almeida can get up in his last fight against Budka. Where I think Budka is a better grappler than Kopylov. I think Kopylov's gas tank is also not the best so I see Roman gassing himself cause of the wrestling and I see Almeida taking over and finding a early 3rd round KO finish.

Dawson vs. Solecki
Grant Dawson, DEC
Next up we have Grant Dawson taking on Joe Solecki. This might be the most boring fight on the card as both guys are mainly grapplers. I think whoever wins this fight will be the first one to shoot a takedown and I think it will be Dawson. Dawson is a nonstop grappler always shooting once the fight starts and I see him doing exactly that. I see Dawson having a similar performance like his win over Ismagulov where he just laid on him to a 30-27 decision win.

Rowe vs. Matthews
Jake Matthews, DEC
Next up we have Phil Rowe taking on Jake Matthews. I think this might be the toughest fight to pick on the entire card. For me this fight is 50/50 as both guys are equally on the same level. Matthews is a normally a grappler trying to take you down but recently he has just been able to outstrike some of his opponents. Phil Rowe is mainly a striker who is rangy and always finding his shot selections. I think Jake wins a close 29-28 as I see him mixing in his grappling and I think he will land more effective shots in terms of damage, while maybe Rowe will outstrike him but I think Jake gets it done by using his grappling and his effective striking to a 29-28.

Price vs. Morono
Niko Price, TKO, R3
Next we have a rematch from 2017 between Niko Price and Alex Morono. Price has been losing so many fights lately but he is still very dangerous. He is coming off a KO loss to Robbie Lawler where he got uppercut koed brutally. Morono has been trading wins and losses but his last fight with Court McGhee, was an easy finish but he turned it into a competitive fight which I didn't like. Morono should be the favorite here but I see Price getting a KO similar to how Ponzinibbio got one on Morono. Where maybe Morono is winning the first 2 rounds, but I see Price getting a comeback KO in the 3rd after Morno is a bit tired.

Gall vs. Hafez
Bassil Hafez, TKO, R2
Up next we have Mickey Gall taking on Bassil Hafez. Gall is coming off a 2 year layoff after being cut and is just coming off surgery. Hafez is coming off a competitive fight with Jack Della Maddalena who is ranked 4 in the UFC Welterweight division. This in my opinion is a closer fight again then expected but Hafez is very good in my opinion compared to Gall. I think Hafez is going to take Gall down and tire him out in the 1st. Then in the 2nd, Gall will be worried about the takedown and Hafez will clip him with one of those dangerous shots he has used and finish him with brutal GNP.

Edwards vs. Perez
Ailin Perez, DEC
Next we have a Women's Bantamweight fight between Joselyne Edwards and Ailin Perez. I think this fight is closer than the odds suggest, but I do think Perez wins a close decision. Usually judges in women's MMA see activity as more of a factor then damage, as we have seen in the past WMMA fights, where one person out strikes the other but the grappler and the one taking her down wins the fight. I think Perez wins a 29-28 decision using her grappling non stop and Edwards does have a hole in her grappling defense, so I see Perez taking her down and basically doing no damage, but that will be enough for the judges to give her the fight.

Lima vs. Raposo
André Lima, DEC
We begin the UFC 302 PPV with Andre Lima taking on Mitch Raposo. I think this fight is gonna be a good one as both guys are young and are still learning the game of MMA. Lima is coming off a bite DQ win and that's why he is getting a big spot on a PPV card. I think Lima wins this fight based on two things. First Mitch is coming in on short notice, and also Mitch trains with New England Cartel who usually have amazing boxing but are very one dimensional. Lima is a striker, but I do see him mixing in the takedowns and the clinch to win a 30-27 decision over Raposo in a good back and fourth fight.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,853  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,667
  • Post Score: 261

05.26.2024 | 3:41 PM ET

Oneeyecrook

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 5119th

Brain dead take, Dustin been a top 5 fighter for a decade, and been a top fighter for more, just because he never been  champ, don’t mean he ain’t amazing, He beat  5 former champs too

"Quack quack quack"

Page 29

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Topuria Thanks Topuria For Being So Great
  • MMA Junkie : Unfortunate circumstances: 15 unforeseen injuries that ended UFC main events
  • MMA Mania : ‘War Room’ Leak Reveals UFC 305 Line-Up
  • MMA Junkie : Diego Lopes: UFC 303 fight vs. Brian Ortega 'could define who's got best jiu-jitsu' at featherweight
  • MMA Junkie : Liz Carmouche knew finishing Kana Watanabe had to happen to ensure PFL playoff spot
  • MMAFighting.com : New UFC 303 poster released featuring short-notice headliners Alex Pereira, Jiri Prochazka
  • MMA Junkie : Lucas Almeida attributes UFC on ESPN 58 win to mental work: 'There was nothing to fear'
  • MMA Junkie : MMA community reacts to Father's Day, celebrates on social media
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch new UFC 303 promo headlined by Alex Pereira vs. Jiri Prochazka rematch
  • MMA Mania : ‘MVP’ Wants Usman After Wrecking Garry At UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Tatsuro Taira after UFC on ESPN 58 win?
  • MMA Junkie : Miles Johns: UFC Apex main event vs. Ricky Simon 'would be kind of cool'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Says Ikram Aliskerov Is ‘Different Threat’, Eyes Title Rematch With Dricus Du Plessis
  • MMA Junkie : Linton Vassell might get over playoff miss if PFL booked him vs. Ryan Bader
  • MMA Mania : Mayweather Releases Infamous ‘Tank’ Vs. Haney Doghouse Session
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Cris Cyborg destroy another opponent with brutal boxing knockout at Crypto Fight Night
  • MMA Junkie : Rose Namajunas' history with UFC Denver foe Maycee Barber includes 'uncalled for' moment with father
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva says knockouts weren’t allowed in Chael Sonnen boxing exhibition
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 58 post-event facts: Prelim fighter scores ultra-rare finish
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen full fight video for boxing match