Topic: Best Pound-for-Pound Men

P4P Mess?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Bunman7
Bunman7
  • Predictions:  88  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 275

07.19.2020 | 3:31 PM ET

Just a few odd things I noticed, perhaps someone can clarify.

Jones is ranked 2, but Reyes at 23? This seems a large difference to me. Volkanovski and Holloway are 4 places apart, Usman and Masvidal are 18 places apart, but Jones & Reyes, who had a closer fight, are 21 places? Seems like a lot to me, for such a close fight.

Burns is #32 and Woodley is #29? 

These places seem heavily wrong to me, but perhaps that's just me

"**** Happens, Move On"

Responses Page 2

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

07.21.2020 | 10:53 AM ET

Lol go to a library or something 

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

Bunman7
Bunman7
  • Predictions:  88  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 275

07.21.2020 | 11:20 AM ET

Douglas Lima

He isn't a 2 weight champ though? 

He is 1-1 with MacDonald, who is no slouch but hardly the killer he used to be. His best wins in recent years are MVP, Paul Daley, and Lorenz Larkin, and hes 2-1 over Koreshkov. None of these guys (except MacDonald) are top tier to me.
Whereas Woodley only has losses to the champ & #1 contender, before that he beat Till (Top MW), Thompson, Maia (Still top 10 WW), Lawler (Just after Lawler beat Rory) and Gastelum (Still a top 10 MW). 

Woodley's wins are against much tougher opponents and losses to the reigning UFC champ and #1 contender shouldn't bring him down too much imo

"**** Happens, Move On"

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

07.21.2020 | 11:40 AM ET

You’re right he was supposed to might moussai but that fight got nixed. Imo Lima beats all those guys, and to be fair, Maia was one of the worst fights I’ve ever seen, wonderboy two also sucked, the gastelum fight was horrible, he lost to mearscheart too got destroyed by him actually, he rushed Robbie and broke my heart Robbie is probably my favorite fighter of all time and from that fight on I told myself that I would never root for twood. Lima and Robbie both took years off of Rory’s career, and Lima abolished MVP, while Woodley fighting someone with the same style went to a majority draw and a decision. It’s all subjective, and once again I’m kinda ******** 

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.21.2020 | 3:29 PM ET

@nickyswaz if you new how fat and lazy I am you'd know how ridiculous u sounded with that "suggestion"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’