Topic: Bellator 56

BELLATOR 56 DISCUSSION

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

10.29.2011 | 4:06 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 7th with 3 others

Bellator's 5th season continues tonight! Stepping into the cage on the main card are the HEAVYWEIGHT tournament semi-finalists.  The fights are LIVE on MTV2 at 9:00pm eastern time.

And like the other events this season, you'll also be able to catch the prelims on Spike.com. To watch them, head on over to Spike.com at 7:00pm eastern time. I think the right page is this one:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/sl0uyl/mma-video-bellator-prelims-live-stream

Your prediction results and leaderboard ranking will automatically show up in any posts made here. If you want to embed your full listing of picks you can do that also.   Your picks, as well as a link to embed the image, and the top of the site-wide leaderboard will all be available in the right column on this thread.

Enjoy the fights and good luck in your predictions! 

REMINDER: No requesting of or posting links to illegal streams of the MTV2 broadcast.

REMINDER 2: as a courtesy to those not watching UFC until later, please do not post spoilers in this thread.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Bellator 56
  • Saturday 10.29.2011 at 09:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: MTV 2 | Prelims: Spike.com
  • Promotion: Bellator MMA
  • Ownership: Bellator Sport Worldwide LLC
  • Venue: Memorial Hall
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Sean Wheelock, Jimmy Smith
  • Ring Announcer: Michael C. Williams
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jimmy Smith
  • TV Ratings: 154,000 average viewers
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Ben Askren   defeats   Jay Hieron   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Thiago Santos   defeats   Neil Grove   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jeremy Spoon   defeats   Adam Schindler   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Eric Prindle   defeats   Ron Sparks   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Marcio Navarro   defeats   Rudy Bears   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kelvin Tiller   defeats   Dan Spohn   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
EJ Brooks   defeats   Willian De Souza   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jacob Akin   defeats   Jeimeson Saudino   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Aaron Ely   defeats   Owen Evinger   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Daniel Gallemore   defeats   Derrick Ruffin   via KO/TKO, Retirement   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 3

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

10.30.2011 | 1:03 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 5 Perfect, 550 Points   |   5th Place

I also believe I finally picked more then 4 perfects in a card too!!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

10.30.2011 | 3:16 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 64th

Ben Askren did not win that fight tonight. I'm happy to get the win in my picks, but Heiron should be the Bellator WW Champion.

Eric Prindle proved me wrong tonight. I really thought Ron Sparks was going to win that fight, but instead of what I predicted, it was the exact opposite. Prindle finished Sparks in just 41 seconds. I think that Prindle vs. Santos is going to be a great HW match-up in Bellator. A very tough fight to pick in the HW final.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Emanon
Emanon
  • Predictions:  1,347  |  55.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13
  • Post Score: 262

10.30.2011 | 4:05 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 5 Perfect, 625 Points   |   1st Place

Man, I'm totally stoked and surprised about how well I did on this card.

"‎"The game of chess is like a sword fight, you must think first before you move.""

redkayak
redkayak

10.30.2011 | 9:23 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 8 Winners, 2 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 64th

"If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby and don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby.-MJ"

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.30.2011 | 9:26 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 15th with 7 others

I havent watched the fight yet but Hieron got here by a gift decision against Hawn so he cant complain too much

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: Swedish fighter delivers incredible faceplant knockout in pro debut
  • MMA Junkie : GLORY Kickboxing vet Jhonata Diniz ready for 'big names' at heavyweight after UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Mania : Video: Garcia Striking Tips Open Colby’s Third Eye
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Perez on UFC main event knockout: ‘My friends always call me pillow hands, so now they can’t’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Says Dustin Poirier Is A ‘Tough Fight’, Wants Arman Tsarukyan Next
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alex Perez after UFC on ESPN 55 upset win?
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: UFC vet Hunter Azure flattens opponent with brutal one-punch knockout
  • Middle Easy : Video: Ryan Garcia Gives UFC Star Colby Covington Quick Striking Tutorial