Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Strickland vs. Imavov

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,043
  • Post Score: 47

09.23.2022 | 7:20 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Sean Strickland   defeats   Nassourdine Imavov   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Dan Ige   defeats   Damon Jackson   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   4:30 Round 2 of 3, 9:30 Total Bout Page
Roman Kopylov   defeats   Punahele Soriano   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:19 Round 2 of 3, 8:19 Total Bout Page
Raquel Pennington   defeats   Ketlen Vieira   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Umar Nurmagomedov   defeats   Raoni Barcelos   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   4:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Javid Basharat   defeats   Mateus Mendonça   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Abdul Razak Alhassan   defeats   Claudio Ribeiro   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:28 Round 2 of 3, 5:28 Total Bout Page
Mateusz Rębecki   defeats   Nick Fiore   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Allan Nascimento   defeats   Carlos Hernandez   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:16 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dan Argueta   defeats   Nick Aguirre   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Charles Johnson   defeats   Jimmy Flick   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 33

ImPrisonMike666
ImPrisonMike666
  • Predictions:  3  |  100.0%
  • Forum Posts:  515
  • Post Score: -15

01.01.2023 | 7:29 PM ET

😁👵🕸️

more bars for MGK
lame generic hip hop
then music became gay
his girl sure is foxy
elderly love cobwebs
on their box-y
must relate to MMA
Mike stays shadow boxing

* Edited at 01.01.2023, 7:35 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 week, 21 hours, and 5 minutes from now.
Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,259  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  6,478
  • Post Score: -57

01.01.2023 | 7:34 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 5 Perfect, 640 Points   |   Tied for 55th

And do people still not realise this? Seriously?

Andrew in here IS Andrew Tate. Or at least the Andrew Tate that Andrew Tate wishes he was.

Better be careful @PrisonMike. He might make you his female dog

* Edited at 01.01.2023, 7:35 PM ET *

"Positivity is a positive"

ImPrisonMike666
ImPrisonMike666
  • Predictions:  3  |  100.0%
  • Forum Posts:  515
  • Post Score: -15

01.01.2023 | 8:41 PM ET

👑😎

Tapology's Dennis Rodman
seems our skills have broadened
me and Izzy about to steamroll
someone pass the pre-roll

* Edited at 01.01.2023, 9:04 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 week, 21 hours, and 5 minutes from now.
crazy
crazy

01.01.2023 | 8:46 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 9 Winners, 2 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 2291st

Gastelum vs. Imavov
Nassourdine Imavov, DEC
48-47, very close decision

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

01.02.2023 | 12:39 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 283rd

Just gonna say, Kelvin wins at middleweight beside Jacure which was a legement win, but was still aging  at the time are Bisping and Kennedy in they’re retirement fight, Vitor off the sauce and Ian Henich who pretty mid, 

Also hard to pick Kelvin for the same reason I won’t pick till nowaday, it’s hard to pick a guy who kept losing 

"Quack quack quack"

bt1958
bt1958
  • Predictions:  1,874  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  50
  • Post Score: 72

01.02.2023 | 12:57 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 1803rd

Soriano vs. Kopylov
Punahele Soriano, TKO, R2
someone is going to sleep

Flick vs. Johnson
Charles Johnson, TKO, R2
Flick has good submission wrestling/bjj.....striking is fair....needs to keep fight on the ground...johnson has high volume work...good takedown defense...

Razak Alhassan vs. Ribeiro
Claudio Ribeiro, TKO, R1
This fight is going to be a serious banger...both are savages....both have good power in their hands....

Mendonça vs. Basharat
Javid Basharat, DEC
Mendonca has good striking.....good hands...lacks wrestling skills....Basharat is well rounded fighter...good pressure fighter...good bjj...works the body shots....

Cachoeira vs. Eubanks
Priscila Cachoeira, DEC
Cachoeira...can be taken down...she needs to keep the fight on the feet, good striker....Cant sleep on Eubanks, she'll be live...

Rębecki vs. Fiore
Mateusz Rębecki, TKO, R2
Rebecki is a savage....fiore might have good bjj but Rebecki 's hands will be sharp...look for a KO/TKO

"Some days...you are the pigeon....and some days you are the statute "

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

01.02.2023 | 4:11 AM ET

@Greg I don't really care about any of this, but I've observed a pattern in your moderation over the years to the effect that you're very quick to threaten anyone who criticises or otherwise satirises Islam and/or Muslims with an eagerness and discrimination that is not universally applied to people of other faiths. I could probably make ten thousand successive jokes about the Pope being a ticklemonster and the tendency towards Pederasty in Irish Catholicism, and you wouldn't care at all. It's pretty obvious to me and everyone else who you're grinding the axe for, man. Always has been.

Islam doesn't get a pass. Muslims on these boards need to understand that if they live in a western society, or are participating on a website that operates within a western liberal democracy, theydon't have the right not to be made sport of by people like me-- that is, atheists. They get to practice their faith, and I get to ridicule and otherwise describe the myriad layers of their imbecility. The West is secular and functions on secular non-poly legality. It is not a theocracy, and faith, the government, and the courts are not a conglomerate nor a triarchy. it is not a monoculture. If they don't like that, or their sensitivities are otherwise offended, they're welcome to immigrate to somewhere else. Both literally and virtually. That's the deal. They must play by the rules set, fought for and won by rationalists in post-enlightenment societies, or leave. Civilised, secular people are under no obligation to bend the knee or otherwise tiptoe-around a fundamentally nonsensical, profane and barbarous relic from a dark age--a weapon left out of its box by scientifically illiterate goatherds who swigged camel piss straight from the ******, believing it to be a panacea.

Criticism and satire are not tantamount to discrimination which is defined, legally, by determinable actions. Nobody is getting banned for being a Muslim, are they? Similarly, nobody should be banned or suspended for criticising someone who is. Nobody is born a Muslim or a Christian or whatever else any more than they are born knowing how to play Scrabble. It is a learned thing. Nobody is born with the God delusion.No Religion is a race. Have you ever really considered how absurd that idea is? Is Buddhism a race? Mormonism? Raelianism? Can I just..what-- create my own faith and therefore an entire new subsection of humanity?

If a Chinese is a Muslim and a Nigerian is a Muslim, do their respective races and ethnicities cease to exist upon conversion? Do they suddenly become the same material thing?

Ridiculous.

Just my two cents.

* Edited at 01.02.2023, 4:34 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 4 weeks, 1 day, 9 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
GreenTeaEnthusiast
GreenTeaEnthusiast

01.02.2023 | 6:11 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 530 Points   |   Tied for 460th

Gastelum vs. Imavov
Nassourdine Imavov, TKO, R2
I think Gastelum will actually find his range early on, but once he gets complacent, Imavov will snipe him and finish him off.

Nurmagomedov vs. Barcelos
Umar Nurmagomedov, DEC
Barcelos is a tough customer. That being said, he won't really have much for Umar here, in terms of grappling abilities. His antigrappling isn't good enough to fend off a Nurmagomedov.

Mendonça vs. Basharat
Javid Basharat, DEC
Matchmakers must think highly of putting Mateus up against Javid in the debut. Javid is an extremely sound prospect; future top 10 for sure, possibly top 5.

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,916  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

01.02.2023 | 6:32 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 3620th

Another example :

@crazy

A brand new account - member and he just posting a few prediction comments... and all good so far... ! But unfortunately he had a negative posting score because they giving dislikes to him ( "the well-known ones" )... !

If you continue like this... probably he will be another non active member or he will leave the site for good... or anything else... !?

So yeah, i gave him a follow and i asked him if he wants anything... ! And i gave him likes in all of his posts with my three accounts... ! Its that simple... and i do it on every new member that i can and without any exceptions... !

Yeah, i don't give a flying F16 about the 10-20 trolls on this site... !

@TARTARABLESS

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,114  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,758
  • Post Score: -18

01.02.2023 | 6:49 AM ET

****les

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 495 Points   |   785th Place

you do realize your post is racist, right? like are you aware enough of your surroundings and the content of your post to realize you're actually racist? 

sugarcoating your post with a gazillion words and a bunch of terms that you think make you look smart and educated (quick heads up: they don't) doesn't change the fact that you're actually being bigoted and racist in that post. you're unironically recycling ben shapiro, steven crowder type of far right talking points but deep down I'm sure you know it and you just don't care about being racist.

"participating on a website that operates within a western liberal democracy"? LOOOOOL what the actual **** are you talking about? how detached from reality are you? you're literally going on and on about assumptions that do not correspond to reality. a post mocking islam is being made, it gets reported and gregory - as he should - steps in and comments on the situation. IF or WHEN a post mocking christianity is made and it gets reported, gregory will step in and follow the same procedure. 

STOP victimizing yourself, that's ******* pathetic. you unironically told Muslims to "virtually" migrate away from this site, LOOOOOL what's next? THOSE GOSH DARN MUSLIMS BE TAKIN MY THREADS GOSH DARNIT? hopefully you won't reply to my post because I don't want to read any more of your dogwhistles, take care

* Edited at 01.02.2023, 6:54 AM ET *

Rah123
Rah123

01.02.2023 | 6:51 AM ET

Tartara

Rah123
Rah123

01.02.2023 | 6:55 AM ET

Bananas

The moment someone starts saying " why don't you go back to where you came from", or something on those lines, you know what you are dealing with.

And the moral superiority is rather sickening. 

* Edited at 01.02.2023, 6:58 AM ET *

TARTARA
TARTARA

01.02.2023 | 6:57 AM ET

Rah123
Rah123

01.02.2023 | 6:58 AM ET

Tartara

baremaras
baremaras

01.02.2023 | 7:02 AM ET

rah

expertly and accurately described, friend

I find it disgusting that this is a thread about an upcoming UFC event and this guy, without having offered any sort of insight into the fights on this card or anything related to MMA at all, randomly jumps in and spews his vile racism at us

why are you even here if you're only interested about being racist and trying to dogwhistle your way into a political discussion? we do NOT care about your position on the political spectrum, we do NOT care about your societal opinions and we certainly do not care about your existence because you're most definitely not experienced enough in life nor rich enough and accomplished enough for your opinions to be worth being read by people like me and Rah

me and Rah breathe, smell, think, fantasize and operate solely on the basis of MONEY. that's all we do, that's all we make and that's all we care about. money doesn't care about your politics, money doesn't care about your religion, money doesn't care about your ideologies. 
TARTARA
TARTARA

01.02.2023 | 7:05 AM ET

Probably it's better to make a "troll - **** posters thread" on every event so we can send there all the "troll - **** posters"... something like the Z- League... !?

@TARTARABLESS With Another Solution !

baremaras
baremaras

01.02.2023 | 7:07 AM ET

tartara

check through my posts friend, 80% of them are related to MMA with actualy well researched and well articulated analysis

there's youtubers and twitter users that post - behind pay walls -  way worse and way subpar analysis than the ones me, andrew and rah post on this site FOR FREE and what do we get in return? you whining and moaning and crying about irrelevant issues that no one even cares about other than you

can you please relax? thanks.
TARTARA
TARTARA

01.02.2023 | 7:13 AM ET

@bananas

Don't bother me again !

In what language do you want to translate it so you can understand it... !?

baremaras
baremaras

01.02.2023 | 7:25 AM ET

tartara

you spam this thread, you insult me, you annoy me, you're making this experience worse for everyone and you want me to simply "not bother you again"? 

i'm simply reacting to your posts, if you don't like it then simply stop implying **** about me and rah and stop spamming this thread with whining 
TARTARA
TARTARA

01.02.2023 | 7:27 AM ET

पुनः मां कष्टं मा कुरु !

Page 33

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Maker After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Bogdan Guskov promises to keep delivering exciting fights after UFC Vegas 91 win: ‘I love blood’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: Swedish fighter delivers incredible faceplant knockout in pro debut
  • MMA Junkie : GLORY Kickboxing vet Jhonata Diniz ready for 'big names' at heavyweight after UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Mania : Video: Garcia Striking Tips Open Colby’s Third Eye