Tapology Forums

Russian invasion of Ukraine thread.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.24.2022 | 1:13 AM ET

I'll post what's happening as it comes through for purposes of posterity. Doubt the veracity of what is posted here. Having lived through the Iraq war, I am sure that the vast majority of what gets reported will turn out to be either misinformation or outright ********. Posting because a lot of non-Australia members will be asleep, now. I'll report as much as I can.

So far the g****vine is:

Russia has indeed embarked on a full scale invasion of Ukraine. Air attacks, and ground forces. There has been at least one missile strike, there have been front-line Ukranian casualities ( have seen video, cannot post it here, too graphic).

Footage of an airstrike hitting Lutsk:

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496721271907889155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496721271907889155%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fnew

Belarus has thrown in with Russia/is issuing support.
Reports of Ukrainian air defence having shot down multiple Russian planes, either drones or fighters. 

Some other info:

* Edited at 02.24.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 50

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 2:59 PM ET

Well, he's an autocrat. He's also in no position to negotiate and the only reason he hasn't been hung from a lamp post is because of proxy  military intervention by the US and EU. It's not like he actually does or is doing anything. 
Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

06.07.2022 | 4:42 PM ET

Still that would leave the main focus the country of Ukraine without a representative. Unless you'd be willing to step in for him i think he should be there

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.08.2022 | 8:13 AM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.10.2022 | 1:52 PM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.10.2022 | 6:03 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.10.2022 | 6:33 PM ET

So yes; Russia was correct in that accusation.
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,906  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.10.2022 | 6:40 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Why this war, and all the others are happening over all these years... !? Do you have any good reason to answer me... !? No bla bla bla to me... !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.10.2022 | 6:47 PM ET

Wars happen for all kinds of reasons. You need to be more specific with your question.

With regard to this particular war, it's happening because it's in Russia's interests for it to happen. If they can effectively control Odesa and Mariupol, they effectively control the most important global region for food production, ensure oil reserves into ostensible perpetuity, control most of the world's Neon, and they keep NATO off their doorstep.

Of course they're doing it. Why wouldn't they? This isn't any different from what the US does everywhere in the world on the regular. 

* Edited at 06.10.2022, 6:48 PM ET *

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.10.2022 | 6:53 PM ET

I was meaning all the wars in human history in general... especially the resent ones when the human kind has developed so much... !?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.10.2022 | 7:00 PM ET

Because we're a disgusting species generally. 

Think of it this way:

A lion will run down and kill a gazelle. It will crush its throat and it eat raw. It does this without any understanding or consideration of the act at all.

But what a lion will not do--nor will any other known animal in the universe do--is take a bull, put it in an arena, and slowly spear it to death for the amusement of a jeering crowd.

Of all the creatures in existence, man is the only one which inflicts suffering, knowing it to be suffering.

There's your answer right there.

* Edited at 06.10.2022, 7:01 PM ET *

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.10.2022 | 7:09 PM ET

we're also the only creature dumb enough to pay to live here
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.10.2022 | 7:10 PM ET

LOL
TARTARA
TARTARA

06.10.2022 | 7:13 PM ET

Thanks !

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,316  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,320
  • Post Score: 285

06.10.2022 | 7:34 PM ET

Humans are both the most technically advanced and most ******** species on earth and quite possibly of all time. When humans eventually go extinct, it will be because we pushed mother nature too ******* far and our demise will be both of our own doing and just.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.11.2022 | 4:32 PM ET

Looks like the US is gearing up

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.12.2022 | 5:10 PM ET

So it turns out that there was at least one Azov--affiliated Ukrainian operative involved in and present on the day of the January 6th riots. First we find out that the Biden-appointed disinformation czar worked in Ukraine and is very likely intelligence. Now this.

The whole fiasco absolutely reeks of Fed and intelligence involvement, and this needs to be investigated. Did intelligence agencies deliberately exacerbate and escalate the tensions on that day for optics--to justify pushing through some kind of horrible legislation aimed at concentrating more power to the executive? The CIA is evil enough to do it. They've done worse.

One of the images shows Sergai Dybynyn standing next to the horned Viking (an actor that goes by the name of Jake Angeli AKA Jacob Anthony Chansley, who has no public ties to Antifa). Dybynyn is affiliated with members of the Ukrainian nationalist movement, some of which openly embrace extreme right-wing and fascist ideologies. Fanning’s claim about the source for Dybynyn’s arrest warrant also is wrong, it was not issued by the “Ukrainian Ministry of Interior” but rather by the Pro-Russian separatist: “DSP of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the LPR (Lugansk People’s Republic).”

As you can see for youself in the preceding image, the actual identity of Sergai Dybynyn, who Mary Fanning misidentified during the Capital riots as “pro-Russian”, has an arrest warrant issued by the Lugansk People’s Republic, which is an ally of Russia. Before you start screaming that the “Zhidobanderite” image on Ihor Kolomoysky’s T-shirt was photoshopped, chill, this alliance/marriage of  convenience with the ideology of the Právyi Séktor is well documented.

The next image provides a deeper dive into Dybynyn and three other related individuals wanted in the LPR arrest warrants. These photos come from their social media pages. All four are Ukrainian nationalists. Roman Bochkala, one of the wanted man, is a US Peace Crops volunteer in Ukraine who visits the US regularly and has attended training in the US (via the Open World program). Interestingly, he also seems to be frequent flyer on various US military aircrafts. If you are still not convinced about what these people really think about the Russians, check the message on Roman’s right hand bandage. (It reads, “F**k U Putin).

* Edited at 06.12.2022, 5:34 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.14.2022 | 1:44 AM ET

Russia's oil profits are up 50% since the war began. Russia is taking in 20B in energy profits per month.

'Embargoing Russia will send Russia broke'.

Yeah.

No.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/us-official-admits-russian-energy-sales-outpacing-pre-war-levels
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.17.2022 | 3:35 AM ET

We have officially entered the trolling stage of the war. This was posted by Russian state media.

* Edited at 06.17.2022, 3:36 AM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.18.2022 | 11:09 AM ET

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

06.19.2022 | 5:37 PM ET

https://youtube.com/shorts/c1aC-ixXS0o?feature=share

* Edited at 06.19.2022, 5:40 PM ET *

"****."

Page 50

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight