Topic:

Fighters That Could Simply Walk Into Mordor Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,335  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.11.2012 | 7:57 PM ET

This is the forum for the fighters that you think could simply walk into Mordor ranking. Let's see who you've got.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Responses Page 2

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

02.28.2013 | 8:38 AM ET

great idea for a ranking! Surprised no one had Chico Camus! He is "The King"

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

02.28.2013 | 10:38 AM ET

I think Tito would walk in during the War of Morannon and try to setup a impromptu press conference that no one cares about. 

booya

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

02.28.2013 | 10:42 AM ET

prince mo can't make the list cause his crown was knocked off by a flying backfist.
curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

02.28.2013 | 10:44 AM ET

yeah king mo would wobble into mordor after that last fight.

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

02.28.2013 | 12:31 PM ET

Gollum. In other words Barao

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

C_Arnoud
C_Arnoud
  • Predictions:  3,914  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,448
  • Post Score: 200

02.28.2013 | 2:08 PM ET

i think nick diaz would be quite welcome there.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,335  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

04.03.2013 | 11:40 PM ET

With Frodo reaching the finals of the Bellator 145 tournament, The Hollywood Hobbit riding a nice 4 fight winning streak like a pony and the Ring himself being on the wrong end of a decision after employing a questionable game plan in Quebec, what better time to do this ranking than now?

Do you think it's time the two Hobbits took Mr. Ring further into the mountains and dumped him into a scary fiery pit? Or do you rather think that some sort of generic badass fighter from the past could and should undertake the quest (for whatever reasons)? Or maybe that some sort of fearsome beast would simply feel at home in the Land of Shadow.

Vote now!

Or just about any other day, it makes no difference, really.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 pre-event facts: Can Derrick Lewis extend all-time KO record?
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Paid More In Taxes Than I Made Last Year In My Fight’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dan Hardy picks Conor McGregor to beat Michael Chandler: ‘He’s got that refinement in his game’
  • Middle Easy : ‘Problem-Solving’ Cory Sandhagen Reveals One Weakness He Sees In Unbeaten Umar Nurmagomedov
  • UFC.com : Rankings Report | Week of May 6, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : Jermall Charlo charged with DWI and fleeing after crashing Lamborghini
  • UFC.com : Last Time In St. Louis
  • UFC.com : Billy Goff Is Willing To Take The Risks
  • MMA Mania : White Accused Of Betting On NFL During Boring Bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry unsure Darren Till fight happens, teases interest in Caleb Plant: ‘Bring it on, motherf*ckers’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 commentary team, broadcast plans set: Laura Sanko joins booth for second time in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Payton Talbott draws Yanis Ghemmouri at UFC 303 on June 29
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Will Lewis Turn Back Another Prospect?
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Jon Jones 'smart' for going after Alex Pereira over Tom Aspinall
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja dreams of fight against flyweight ‘GOAT’ Demetrious Johnson
  • MMA Mania : Brain Damage Forces Hardy From BKFC 61
  • MMA Junkie : Heather Hardy suffering from effects of 'too much brain damage,' indicates fighting career is over