Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Aspinall vs. Tybura

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,473
  • Post Score: 46

03.28.2023 | 10:59 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 07.22.2023 at 12:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: O2 Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Paul Felder, Michael Bisping, John Gooden
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,500,000
  • Attendance: 15,078
  • MMA Bouts: 15
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Tom Aspinall   defeats   Marcin Tybura   via KO/TKO, Straight Right to Ground Punches   1:13 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Julija Stoliarenko   defeats   Molly McCann   via Submission, Armbar   1:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Nathaniel Wood   defeats   Andre Fili   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Paul Craig   defeats   André Muniz   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:40 Round 2 of 3, 9:40 Total Bout Page
Fares Ziam   defeats   Jai Herbert   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Lerone Murphy   defeats   Josh Culibao   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Daniel Marcos   defeats   Davey Grant   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jonny Parsons   defeats   Danny Roberts   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:57 Round 2 of 3, 9:57 Total Bout Page
Joel Alvarez   defeats   Marc Diakiese   via Submission, D'arce Choke   4:26 Round 2 of 3, 9:26 Total Bout Page
Mick Parkin   defeats   Jamal Pogues   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Makhmud Muradov   defeats   Bryan Barberena   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ketlen Vieira   defeats   Pannie Kianzad   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Chris Duncan   defeats   Yanal Ashmouz   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Bruna Brasil   defeats   Shauna Bannon   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jafel Filho   defeats   Daniel Barez   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   3:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 18

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,571
  • Post Score: 275

07.19.2023 | 10:38 AM ET

For the people who just promote their own youtube videos, I'll keep an eye on it. A new interim rule might be you can only post 1 video breakdown per UFC event thread. We'll see.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Griffo420
Griffo420
  • Predictions:  482  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  121
  • Post Score: 163

07.19.2023 | 10:51 AM ET

Predictions: 11 of 15 Winners, 6 Perfect, 755 Points   |   Tied for 369th

@Gregory 
Make it interesting. The youtube predictions/picks with the least winners gets banned, then we only see the ones worth watching 🤣
MongolianMurderer
MongolianMurderer
  • Predictions:  553  |  59.1%
  • Forum Posts:  140
  • Post Score: 92

07.19.2023 | 1:54 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 12 of 15 Winners, 6 Perfect, 815 Points   |   Tied for 130th

Aspinall vs. Tybura
Tom Aspinall, TKO, R1
TOMS BACK BABY AND SO AM I

McCann vs. Stoliarenko
Molly McCann, TKO, R1
molly got taken down by blanchfield yes but julija is actually garbage and is going to get cut here after molly beats another can

Wood vs. Fili
Nathaniel Wood, SUB, R3
coming out party for wood he’s better then fili everywhere only reason he isn’t a lock for me is the fact he went up to 145

Muniz vs. Craig
Paul Craig, DEC
pick will change if craig has a bad weight cut but if he doesn’t he should hydrate back and end up being very big for 185 i think the size advantage is going to indicate who takes this one

Herbert vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
expect this one to be a split decision but herbert is almost always on the wrong side of a fight so i can’t pick him to win this

Murphy vs. Culibao
Lerone Murphy, TKO, R1
so this fight is actually great but looking into it culibao leaves himself open for that big shot cause he relies on his reach except Lerone has a very similar reach and lands bombs on the feet he looked a little gassed his last fight against Santos but i’m sure that was rust expect a flash ko here

Grant vs. Marcos
Daniel Marcos, DEC
Marcos is going to destroy davey on the feet the only thing davey will be able to do is not get knocked out cause he’s a tough bastard but he won’t find the takedowns his wrestling is not that good and on the feet he didn’t look that great his last fight against Assuncao Marcos is a young muay thai striker who’s going to melt Davey

Roberts vs. Parsons
Jonny Parsons, TKO, R1
Roberts has a glass jaw and Parsons from what i’ve seen has heart and hits hard

Diakiese vs. Alvarez
Joel Alvarez, SUB, R2
Diakiese is going to takedown himself into a submission this man really has negative fight IQ and even if he doesn’t i fully expect joel to pressure Marc and club and sub him

Parkin vs. Pogues
Mick Parkin, TKO, R1
Pogues fight style and build will not continue to win him fights Parkin actually looked impressive on his DWCS fight and yes ik besides that he squashed nothing but cans but so did tom aspinall until coming to the ufc and look at how that worked out

Barberena vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R3
Muradov is gonna send bryan to the shadowrealm idk why he decided to go up a weight class against an explosive guy like Muradov but **** it thats ur Loss

Vieira vs. Kianzad
Ketlen Vieira, DEC
Ketlen is not very good but Pannie literally only beats the females that need to be cut from the ufc im fully expecting ketlen to lay on pannie for 15 minutes

Duncan vs. Ashmouz
Yanal Ashmouz, TKO, R1
Duncan is chinny and doesn’t have great IQ i think they get into a brawl and Yanal puts him out cold

Brasil vs. Bannon
Bruna Brasil, DEC
Brasil got her ass beat last time out but that was against Denise Gomes Bannon is still very much unproven i don’t trust many irish prospects and Brasil will probably look much better this time out it is wmma and every one of those lower level fights is a coin toss

Filho vs. Barez
Daniel Barez, DEC
taking the underdog in what should be a close fight Barez has experience and some good striking

Amettxpc
Amettxpc
  • Predictions:  13,016  |  73.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,266
  • Post Score: 189

07.19.2023 | 4:17 PM ET

HLMMA

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 4 Perfect, 655 Points   |   Tied for 1269th

Duncan seems like a well rounder fighter especially in his first round against Slava Claus where he used takedowns and against Morales where he managed to neutralize with clinch, takedowns and time control. But it is a fact that Duncan is generally a Kill or be Killed fighter who tends to brawl and in the past I was knocked out or rocked badly. You just have to remember that 10 seconds before winning his contract by Knockout, Campbell was about to knock him out after hurting him in the exchanges at the start of the fight. Against Morales, Duncan was also hurt several times early in the fight, which led him to change tack where he had more success grappling. Ashmouz has good KO power and already knows what it's like to win as an underdog in the UK. It's an even match, but in my opinion Ashmouz by KO is the most likely scenario

"Moicano Wants Money!"

sirwinsalot420
sirwinsalot420
  • Predictions:  911  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  126
  • Post Score: 204

07.19.2023 | 5:42 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 6 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 805th

Duncan vs. Ashmouz
Yanal Ashmouz, TKO, R2
This is a 50/50 fight guys, Yanal has decent striking but i don't think his wrestling grappling is any good. His CFFC fight vs Rizco (Sidenote - Rizco has a fight IQ of a squirrel), Rizco was doing great controlling Yanal and then Rizco would just FALL OFF and lose position. Yanal fight vs Patterson was too quick to get any reads on either guy (Yanal caught patterson's kick and left hook Larry'd him while patterson was falling on the mat). "Sir Duncan the chinny" on the other hand has absolute terrible striking, no head movement, no jabs or combinations...just winging shots and praying to land a decent right hand. Duncan was getting pieced up in his 2nd contender's fight and landed a mean right hand to get the KO victory. He hugged Morales in his 1st ufc fight for 2 rounds to get a split decision. Either Duncan just hugs Yanal for 3 rounds or Yanal finds Duncan's chin and put him out cold. Don't put either guy in your parley!

"It ain't over until it's over!"

danromanick
danromanick
  • Predictions:  1,860  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,931

07.19.2023 | 6:02 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 4 Perfect, 630 Points   |   Tied for 1588th

I'm not sure why people are breaking down the Duncan vs. Ashmouz fight as if Duncan has the potential to have a ranking to his name. He's average at best, and Ashmouz beat someone better than him in his last fight. Isn't Ashmouz also known to be a decent wrestler/grappler? Where is this D1 Duncan to a decision coming from? He literally beat an old and average kickboxer in Morales his last fight by just holding him. The only thing I can see is that he catches Ashmouz since Duncan does have power
danromanick
danromanick
  • Predictions:  1,860  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,931

07.19.2023 | 6:07 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 4 Perfect, 630 Points   |   Tied for 1588th

Also, Ashmouz is literally the only dog on this card worth putting a parlay on. Every other fight is way too unpredictable. I guess Parkin, but Pogues might be able to outpoint him towards a decision. A lot of these fights are going to be close or shocking upsets
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,391  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  6,450
  • Post Score: 135

07.19.2023 | 6:38 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 15 Winners, 4 Perfect, 595 Points   |   Tied for 2114th

I switched back to Duncan after seeing tape of Ash neither is UFC level Duncan is probably Cagewarrior level at least.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,436  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,745
  • Post Score: 127

07.19.2023 | 6:56 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 15 Winners, 6 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 1727th

It's kinda hard to tell with Ashmoz because in his regional tape he fails the eye test pretty hard on a technical level. On the other hand he seems to have good aggression and cardio which is not a bad thing. Then he comes in and immediately KO's pitter Patterson.

Patterson was known to hold his chin high and that it would be a liability, but most people thought Ashmoz wouldn't be the guy to expose it. I suppose the same thing could happen to Duncan given his shaky chin but I will once again sligthly favor the more technically skilled fighter in the pick. I wouldn't be surprised if Duncan got knocked out though, Ashmoz has several late KO's and I don't know that Duncan's cardio is great in the latter half of a match so it's not even a survive the early round situation.

I'm sitting that one out to get some more data on Ashmoz in the UFC.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Meluka
Meluka
  • Predictions:  303  |  68.3%
  • Forum Posts:  213
  • Post Score: 219

07.19.2023 | 7:43 PM ET

Predictions: 13 of 15 Winners, 8 Perfect, 955 Points   |   2nd Place

Not sure I lean one way or the other but for what it’s worth, Duncan has been working at ATT now for about 2 years so maybe there’s a chance his skills have improved slightly? And Mike Brown and co. likely will have him prepared for a grappling heavy gameplan? That’s just speculation I guess but I feel like it usually takes at least a year or so for fighters to start to improve at a new camp
JrKMcCoyT
JrKMcCoyT

07.19.2023 | 8:13 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 4212th

Herbert vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
Majority draw.

Barberena vs. Muradov
Bryan Barberena, TKO, R2
Majority draw.

mattasticgolden
mattasticgolden
  • Predictions:  135  |  56.3%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: -311

07.19.2023 | 10:00 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 15 Winners, 2 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 3740th

Aspinall vs. Tybura
Tom Aspinall, TKO, R2
Hopefully the other knee doesn't implode

McCann vs. Stoliarenko
Julija Stoliarenko, SUB, R1
I would laugh so hard

Wood vs. Fili
Andre Fili, DEC
I love Fili. Wood is a midget

Muniz vs. Craig
Paul Craig, SUB, R2
For fun. Craig is far too sexy and Scottish to pick against

Herbert vs. Ziam
Jai Herbert, DEC
Too long and too technical, much like me

Murphy vs. Culibao
Josh Culibao, DEC
Sleeper Banger, LETS GO KUYA

Grant vs. Marcos
Davey Grant, TKO, R3
The crowd is going to go nuts

Roberts vs. Parsons
Jonny Parsons, TKO, R1
The biggest, who knows on the card

Diakiese vs. Alvarez
Marc Diakiese, DEC
Unpopular

Parkin vs. Pogues
Jamal Pogues, DEC
This is going to be boring as hell

Barberena vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, SUB, R2
Plays with his balls for a little bit and then goes in

Vieira vs. Kianzad
Pannie Kianzad, DEC
I love Pannie going forward

Duncan vs. Ashmouz
Yanal Ashmouz, TKO, R1
Anal got this

Brasil vs. Bannon
Shauna Bannon, DEC
Please don't let me down. The homeland will never forgive you

Filho vs. Barez
Jafel Filho, SUB, R1
Card starting with a barn burner. I love Filho's style against a short notice older can crusher

leglock
leglock
  • Predictions:  552  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  35
  • Post Score: 43

07.19.2023 | 11:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 7 Perfect, 750 Points   |   Tied for 431st

Aspinall vs. Tybura
Tom Aspinall, TKO, R1
not the distance

Muniz vs. Craig
André Muniz, SUB, R2
not the distance

Grant vs. Marcos
Daniel Marcos, TKO, R1
not the distance

Roberts vs. Parsons
Danny Roberts, TKO, R3
not the distance

Diakiese vs. Alvarez
Joel Alvarez, SUB, R2
not the distance

Parkin vs. Pogues
Mick Parkin, TKO, R1
not the distance

Barberena vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R2
not the distance

Vieira vs. Kianzad
Ketlen Vieira, DEC
goes the distance

Duncan vs. Ashmouz
Yanal Ashmouz, TKO, R1
not the distance

Filho vs. Barez
Jafel Filho, SUB, R1
not the distance

ChoRo
ChoRo
  • Predictions:  612  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  13
  • Post Score: -69

07.20.2023 | 3:02 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Grant vs. Marcos
Daniel Marcos, TKO, R1
Tough one to

Roberts vs. Parsons
Danny Roberts, DEC
Zero confidence in this pick but Danny has shared the cage with higher level talent.

Diakiese vs. Alvarez
Joel Alvarez, SUB, R1
Diakiese chokes doing some goofy ****

Parkin vs. Pogues
Mick Parkin, TKO, R1
Parkin sits on Pogues and smashes him.

Barberena vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, DEC
Will be closer than people are expecting but Muradov will win a hard fought decision.

Vieira vs. Kianzad
Ketlen Vieira, DEC
Very low confidence on this but Vieira has fought and beat better competition.

Duncan vs. Ashmouz
Yanal Ashmouz, TKO, R2
Duncan is a punching bag. If this stays on the feet for any significant amount of time, he’s getting KO’d

Brasil vs. Bannon
Shauna Bannon, DEC
Total toss up. Flipped a coin and it landed on the Irish fighter.

Filho vs. Barez
Jafel Filho, SUB, R2
Very little to go on both fighters. I’ll tail the Tapology zeitgeist and the guy who has actually fought in the UFC

ChoRo
ChoRo

07.20.2023 | 3:07 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Aspinall vs. Tybura
Tom Aspinall, TKO, R1
Aspinall walks through Marcin

McCann vs. Stoliarenko
Molly McCann, DEC
McCann blitz her way to a one sided decision. She needs to be careful of an early sub though from Julija

Wood vs. Fili
Nathaniel Wood, DEC
Wood all day = Wrestling , Size, Grappling. Easy win.

Muniz vs. Craig
Paul Craig, SUB, R3
Muniz isn’t knocking Craig out, I think Muniz tires again and gets subbed late.

Herbert vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
Ziam is a dark horse and Jai doesn’t have the heart like he used to.

Murphy vs. Culibao
Lerone Murphy, DEC
Low confidence, favouring Murphy due to potential home country bias.

ChoRo
ChoRo

07.20.2023 | 3:34 AM ET

Predictions

Aspinall def Tybura via KO/TKO
Tom Aspinall steamrolls Tybura

McCann def Storialenko via Dec
Molly needs to be careful of a first round sub attempt but other than that she should walk Julija down.

Wood def Fili via Dec
Easy W for Wood.

Craig def Muniz via Sub
I think Muniz gasses late again and Craig gets a 3rd R Sub. But I need to see how Craig looks after the weight cut.

Ziam def Herbert via Dec
Ziam is underrated, Jai doesn’t have much heart in his fights anymore.

Murphy def Culibao via Dec
Very close fight imo but I’ll take Murphy due to possible home country bias in the judging/refereeing.

Marcos def Grant via KO/TKO
I really like Marcos, but if he doesn’t put Davey away early I think Grant will give him the fight of his life.

Roberts def Parsons via Dec
Zero confidence but Roberts has shared the cage with higher level competition. Parsons has had a lot of injury

Alvarez def Diakiese via Sub
Diakiese is going to do something goofy and get subbed.

Parkin def Pogues via KO/TKO
Lots of money coming in on Parkin. Maybe someone knows something we don’t? Regardless Parkin sits in Pogues and smashes him.

Muradov def Barbarena via Dec
I think this fight will be much closer than people are expecting.

Vieira def Kianzid via Dec
Very low confidence in this one. I’m taking Vieira as she has beat higher level competition.

Ashmouz def Duncan via KO
Duncan is a punching bag.

Bannon def Brasil via Dec
Coin toss fight. I’ll take the Irish fighter but zero confidence.

Filho def Barez via Sub.
No confidence in this pick but I’ll take Filho. 
JohnVolcan
JohnVolcan
  • Predictions:  5,334  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  624
  • Post Score: 235

07.20.2023 | 4:01 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 15 Winners, 5 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 1953rd

I know Aspinall is the rightfull favorite here, but I can't help but think Tybura is being disrespected a bit.

The guy is on a very impressive 7-1 run, with meaningfull victories over the likes of Spivak (who is himself one win away from a title shot), Romanov, Rothwell, Harris, Ivanov...
His only loss to top ranked Volkov.

So yeah, Tybura can be hurt, and likely will get hurt a few times here, especially early) but he usually recovers very well and is tough as a polish ham.
If he can survive the first two explosive rounds here, he can drag this to his ugly suffocating clinch/wrestling/light ground and pound bouilllabaisse, and who knows how Aspinall's Cardio will look after round 2 ?
He never saw a 3rd round of his life, can you imagine if this goes to rounds 4 and 5 ?

I remember he was slowing down a bit in round 2 against Arlovski, before finding a finish.

Anyway, I won't bet on it, but this fight doesn't look like a big mismatch to me, and while I expect an early TKO win for Aspinall, I certainly won't be surprised to see a late come back finish for the polish underdog.

"Check my ART here if you want : https://www.instagram.com/john.volcan/"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,436  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,745
  • Post Score: 127

07.20.2023 | 4:13 AM ET

@JohnVolcan

Predictions: 9 of 15 Winners, 6 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 1727th

Of course the line is wide at this point. It's the usual rush to the bottom with huge stars. That doesn't make it any less scary to bet against them though.

Also I have to ask you if your profile picture is an ancient representation of the noble sport of Power Slap?

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

boya_UFC
boya_UFC
  • Predictions:  627  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  54
  • Post Score: 13

07.20.2023 | 7:28 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Aspinall vs. Tybura
Tom Aspinall, TKO, R1
EZ for Aspinall

McCann vs. Stoliarenko
Molly McCann, TKO, R3
EZ for McCann

Wood vs. Fili
Nathaniel Wood, DEC
Wood strikes back round 2&3

Muniz vs. Craig
André Muniz, SUB, R2
Muniz better

Brasil vs. Bannon
Bruna Brasil, DEC
BB 100%

theproishiphop
theproishiphop
  • Predictions:  3,374  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,173
  • Post Score: 135

07.20.2023 | 8:27 AM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 5 Perfect, 680 Points   |   Tied for 1001st

@JohnVolcan 
I agree that the line is too wide for my liking but from just a pick, aside from cardio, I don't know where Tybura is going to get Aspinall.  Had it not been for that injury, I think people would not be second guessing this.  Heavyweight fights and big numbers are always scary but I think Aspinall is going to kill a lot of the Tybura momentum and make a statement.

"Sir, ARE you ready? Sir, ARE you ready? FIGHT!!!"

Page 18

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Details Being ‘Swatted’ After Prank Caller Reported He Killed His Parents
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘The Rock’ transforms into Mark Kerr in first look at new film ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • Bad Left Hook : Should undisputed Usyk retire? And how good is Opetaia?: Boxing’s weekend recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Conor McGregor vs. Leon Edwards? Plus, Usyk vs. Fury instant classic
  • Jits Magazine : Ronin BJJ Camp Ibiza Combines Instruction And Location For The Ideal Training Camp
  • Middle Easy : Michael Bisping Suggests Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Rematch; Kamaru Usman Wants ‘Predator’ To Face Oleksandr Usyk
  • MMA Junkie : Cage Warriors featherweight Connor Hitchens dead at 26
  • MMA Mania : Poirier Abducted By Bud Light Genie
  • MMAFighting.com : Cage Warriors fighter Connor Hitchens dies at 26
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier warns Jon Jones about Stipe Miocic: 'If you overlook him, he will put you out'
  • MMAFighting.com : Eddie Hearn criticizes Ryan Garcia for ‘most stupid, childish behavior’ since positive drug tests
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor ‘Ecstatic’ After Learning About ‘Fat Rat’ Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Alleged Tax Issues With Russian Government
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen says he's boxing Jorge Masvidal in October as result of recent beef
  • MMA Mania : The Rock Unrecognizable In ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown criticizes Jake Paul ‘trying to be f*cking hard’ talking trash to Mike Tyson: ‘So cringe’
  • MMA Mania : Murphy Cracks Top 15 In Latest UFC Rankings Update
  • MMA Junkie : Sean O'Malley releases footage of armed police storming house after hoax 'swatting' call
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304: Molly McCann’s return announced for Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad 2 card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He can’t control his emotions’: Taylor confident he’s got the edge over Catterall
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He can’t control his emotions’: Josh Taylor confident he’s got the edge over Jack Catterall