Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Emmett

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,237
  • Post Score: 47

03.30.2022 | 3:57 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 06.18.2022 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Emmett
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night Austin
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Moody Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Dominick Cruz, Michael Bisping
  • Ring Announcer: Joe Martinez
  • Interviews: Daniel Cormier | Backstage: Megan Olivi
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1,930,000
  • Attendance: 13,689
  • TV Ratings: 716,000 avg. viewers (282k ESPN 2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Josh Emmett   defeats   Calvin Kattar   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Kevin Holland   defeats   Tim Means   via Submission, D'arce Choke   1:28 Round 2 of 3, 6:28 Total Bout Page
Joaquin Buckley   defeats   Albert Duraev   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage (eye Swollen Shut)   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Damir Ismagulov   defeats   Guram Kutateladze   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Gregory Rodrigues   defeats   Julian Marquez   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:18 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Adrian Yanez   defeats   Tony Kelley   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Natália Silva   defeats   Jasmine Jasudavicius   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jeremiah Wells   defeats   Court McGee   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   1:34 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ricardo Ramos   defeats   Danny Chavez   via KO/TKO, Spinning Back Elbow and Punches   1:12 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Maria Oliveira   defeats   Gloria de Paula   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Cody Stamann   defeats   Eddie Wineland   via KO/TKO, Punches, Knees and Elbows   0:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Phil Hawes   defeats   Deron Winn   via KO/TKO, Elbows   4:25 Round 2 of 3, 9:25 Total Bout Page
Roman Dolidze   defeats   Kyle Daukaus   via KO/TKO, Knee in Clinch and Punches   1:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 9

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.04.2022 | 8:04 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 3150th

@Duck it wasn't the unvaccinated forcing lockdowns and dictating your life to you. That was the government. If the vaccines don't prevent transmission (they don't) then it shouldn't be considered selfish to opt out of them.

And depending on which vaccine you get, the returns diminish rapidly with time. Most of the vaccines are already outdated and require boosters to grant any level of immuno- protection. 

I will not be taking any boosters. Not after what they took from me and everybody else. In fact from now on, I am going to actively be as non-compliant as possible. They can take their boogeyman hysteria and go **** themselves with it. I've got a life to live.
JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,784  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,527
  • Post Score: 13

06.04.2022 | 9:19 PM ET

Damien

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 1583rd

Vaccine is for ******s

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,564
  • Post Score: 262

06.04.2022 | 10:28 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 1850th

I alway find it funny when people who don't belive in science call me ********, Science are facts, Also literlly 90% of the population got vacinated and they're all fine, I'm double vax and I'm all good. 

Literally Vaccination is the reason why where we no dying from measle, Black Death and Scurvy today

"Quack quack quack"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,784  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,527
  • Post Score: 13

06.05.2022 | 12:14 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 1583rd

No its not. You need no vacs. If you live your life pure then you should be fine

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

Daebak
Daebak
  • Predictions:  1,698  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  297
  • Post Score: 109

06.05.2022 | 1:14 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 695th

It's weird seeing "but muh science!!" people still raving. It wasn't a "do you believe science" test, it was a compliance test. Tony K just living his life, good for him.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.05.2022 | 1:33 AM ET

@Duck medical science is not hard science in the sense that you, as an engineering student are used to and familiar with. You deal with material physics. Stuff has ratings, and they are what they are. But medical science is not like that. Anything can be manipulated at the methodological level to produce results conducive or supportive of an agenda--and often, something is. The rate of heart issues, strokes, and immuno-degenerative disorders have increased dramatically since the rollout of the vaccines. And we're still in early days. We also know that pfizer fudged their trial data and tried to bury it from scrutiny for over half a century.

This is why in the beginning I encouraged you not to get an mRNA vaccine, but a viral-attenuated type, because it's the devil we know. We don't know what we don't know. Science can only find something it is looking for. Let's see where people who have been boosting this **** are in ten years.

Edit: Nobody gets vaccinated for the plague because it's virtually extinct everywhere, though it does pop up very occasionally.

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 1:48 AM ET *

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,564
  • Post Score: 262

06.05.2022 | 5:34 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 1850th

This is my last post on the topic, I don't really want to argue with conspiracy theorist, People can believe what ever they want, I just find conspricy theory 95% of the time wrong and ********, Because with any common sense or any basic knowledge will easily disprove, I have no problem with Fishrat because he actually  inform

I'll argue that I take a ton of stuff that I don't know what even in it, And I still take it, I had Yogurt just before, All I know is that it has yogurt and berry in it, And another example is that  protein powder has chemicals in it that is is bad for you if you have to much of it, I bet you I have a more clean lifestyle then most people on this thread as I'm a bodybulder. I know for a fact that everyone take stuff that they don't know what in it, And have all sorts of **** that is similar or worst then what in the vaccine, 

Also, The reason why government want people vaccinated is so they can open stuff up and stop the lockdowns and get thing back to normal, If people don't get vaccinated, Covid flairs back up and we all in lockdown, Not some evil  1984 ****, The government people don't want the economy to  become worst or people to become in lockdowns because it make them less likely to get voted in, 

P.s I don't know how effective the vaccine is, But I do know, Covid is worst for you health and high death rate then the vaccine, I'm double vaxxed, I don't think I get a booster shot unless I have to because I'm scared of needle, People would rather have they're rights stolen from them, Instead of getting vacinated, And I find that stupid

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 5:39 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.05.2022 | 5:58 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 545 Points   |   Tied for 897th

There are no conspiracies. There are no coincidences either.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.05.2022 | 7:13 PM ET

@Duck you didn't say anything that isn't true. It's the way that Governments have used and are using the pandemic to usher in and expand new state-concentrated powers that is the issue. That, and the way they handled it all. It was an unmitigated disaster and continues to be one.

The amount of small businesses that were wiped off the map during this thing has been obscene. Did you see woolworths or coles getting shut down? No. All small businesses.

We now know that lockdowns don't even really work that well. Nor masking.

What the Australian government did was concentrate more wealth and market dominance to multinationals than has ever been seen before. and eroded the civil liberties of people more destructively than anything I have seen in my lifetime. Quarantine camps with armed guards. Get the booster or lose your job. Legal indemnity for pharmaceutical companies, resolving them of liability.  Military and cops in the streets, shooting people with rubber bullets, enforcing mask mandates. Compulsory geo-tracking via apps. No visitations of dying loved ones or attendance of funerals.

You're young and you can't understand how bad all this is. It isn't about a conspiracy, and no conspiracy theory is needed because the evidence is in. None of It can ever go back in the box. Everything--all the unlawful measures and enforcement, abuses of liberty carried out by the state will be used and abused in perpetuity in multifarious ways. It's textbook mission-creep. Today it's about a vaccine. It's about 'public safety'. But that is not an immutable term or concept. It can be defined in virtually any way applied to enforce virtually anything at all. The precedent is set. And today, you don't care. But the day will come when something you find abhorrent will be forced on you, or you will be extorted into doing it. It's not about today. It's about tomorrow.

What you think of as politics--that is the normal way you participate it in it--is an illusion. Believe it or not, the people who actually organise, coordinate, and write policies and legislation are not elected. They are permanent secretaries. minders, workers of all kinds. This is what we refer to as the executive branch. It includes police, military, intelligence. The legislature--what you think of as politicians, are fleeting. They are actors on a stage. The majority of them aren't even qualified to be heads of their respective departments. They have no training in the special studies these require, and they may be turfed out in as little as four years. How then do you really imagine they are in charge of decisions that have macro-scale effects and direct the outcomes of an entire country?

I'll give you a current example. Terri Butler is slated to be the new minister of environmental affairs in the Albanese government. Yet she is not a biologist. She is not even a scientist of any description. Doesn't even have a BS. She's a lawyer with a BA. The **** would she know about ecology and the environment? She hasn't even worked in private industry in some capacity that has anything to do with science or the environment.

The reason she can do the job is simple: She isn't really going to be doing it. Other people will. They will write the policies and do the math and feasibility studies and everything else involved in making any and all decisions. They were not elected. They were hired. In fact a lot of the time, the department doesn't even do anything. It's outsourced to private contractors. Typically, private contractors who have donated to their campaigns. One hand washes the other. That's how **** really works. The grim truth of the political economy you live in is that legislation is a marketplace.

If you don't believe that a lawyer has the necessary skills to construct a suspension bridge, you shouldn't believe a lawyer has the necessary skills to write environmental policies. 

You're in a kind of perpetual tug-of-war. The state wants ever-increasing powers, and they are a limited resource. And whenever it gets them, they come from you in the form of liberties.

On balance, the vaccines are relatively safe. So far. But again, we don't know what we don't know. Not when it comes to mRNA type vaccines. You are thinking these and viral-attenuated/vector types are the same, and they are not. Totally different technology which had, prior to the pandemic, only been circulated in very limited arenas and for a very short period of time--about 11 years, which is nothing.

The difference between you and I is wisdom. Sorry to pull rank on you, but I've been here far longer. I have been here long enough to know that the state, the medical industry, and the pharmaceutical industries are not places in which to confidently invest trust. Ever. The amount of drugs, chemicals, treatments and procedures that were in common use when I was young that have since been abolished due to it turning out they have disastrous health impacts would fill volumes. Yeah, sometimes they get sued or torted, but what they pay out is a fraction of generated profit. Pretending that something isn't harmful when it is is actually just good business most of the time.

I've been using glyphosate my entire life and it just got banned in Mexico, and has recently been banned in many other countries, because they now believe it causes cancer and nuerological problems. You can still buy it here in Australia. It's a herbicide. Ever heard of roundup? Your dad probably uses it.

Scepticism and distrust is not the same as conspiracy theory. They are different animals. In essence, one could say that every theory is a conspiracy theory before it is proven.

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 7:15 PM ET *

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,017  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.05.2022 | 7:23 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 2706th

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

awilson70
awilson70
  • Predictions:  713  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 211

06.05.2022 | 9:36 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 410 Points   |   Tied for 2687th

Just got tickets to this event, looks like it’s bound to be a fun card. Can’t wait 
Richmond1724
Richmond1724
  • Predictions:  5,386  |  75.2%
  • Forum Posts:  106
  • Post Score: 143

06.05.2022 | 9:50 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 610 Points   |   Tied for 360th

The **** you writing a story for no ones reading that @Baldric Eggling

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 9:51 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.06.2022 | 2:04 AM ET

Just wanted to read what you had to say about it TBH.
Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

06.06.2022 | 10:12 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 1348th

Holy ******* ****. This is like the scientific version of listening to random white belts on this board try to fight people because they train the UFC. Like not only do you not know what you're talking about, you're so convinced you do know what you're talking about that you're trying to fight someone over it.

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

paulopasta
paulopasta

06.08.2022 | 11:34 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 2273rd

Tim Means vs Kevin Holland
Kevin Holland TKO R2
Very hard to say here, I don’t trust Holland’s td defense or striking defense but he has stupid power. It’s very weird, so that’s why I’m gonna say Holland catches Means with a mean overhand early round 2

Damir Ismagulov vs Guram Kutateladze
Damir Ismagulov DEC
I might change my pick here tbh. This is a very close fight, Guram had a great fight with Gamrot and very slightly beat him imo. But even getting that close is impressive. Ismagulov’s got the record, the skills and the know-how to win so I’ll go with him

Julian Marquez vs Gregory Rodrigues
Gregory Rodrigues TKO R2
Marquez is a tough and he’s fun to watch but Rodrigues is better. Better on the ground and better on the feet. My only concern is if Rodrigues gets tired beating up on Marquez and gets finished, I could definitely see that happening but for now I’m gonna go with Gregory

Kyle Daukaus vs Roman Dolidze
Kyle Daukaus SUB R2
Little Daukaus vs The guy who is known for getting frisky with Cheyanne Vlismas behind her husbands back(allegedly). Of course I’m joking lol. I actually don’t know the situation but what I do know is that Kyle Daukaus is a very good grappler. I think he’ll be effective enough to score a good submission on a pretty decent grappler in his own right
RangerJW
RangerJW
  • Predictions:  3,058  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  434
  • Post Score: 348

06.09.2022 | 11:15 AM ET

Me getting this far in the thread

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 948th

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.09.2022 | 12:37 PM ET

Nothing happened...
As usual some **** - gab - verbosity - garrulity - posters they think that they are something special, but ta the end of the day the only thing that they really doing is just to *****ing around... !

Probably noone told - teach them that the ability to say a few and quality words is almost like an art... !

For example :
I said much more with my photo above than they have already said in 5.000 or 10.000+ posts... !

@TARTARA

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,152  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,233
  • Post Score: 88

06.09.2022 | 12:46 PM ET

**** nobody cares

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.09.2022 | 12:47 PM ET

Go Ban Yourself !

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,152  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,233
  • Post Score: 88

06.09.2022 | 12:49 PM ET

you always talk about posters being something special but im starting to think YOU are the one who thinks you're better than everyone else. you act like you are this paragon of virtue, but in reality you're just a low life like the rest of us

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon
  • UFC.com : Olympians To Compete In The UFC
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz Boxing Match Moved From June 1 to July 6 in Anaheim