Tapology Forums

Russian invasion of Ukraine thread.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.24.2022 | 1:13 AM ET

I'll post what's happening as it comes through for purposes of posterity. Doubt the veracity of what is posted here. Having lived through the Iraq war, I am sure that the vast majority of what gets reported will turn out to be either misinformation or outright ********. Posting because a lot of non-Australia members will be asleep, now. I'll report as much as I can.

So far the g****vine is:

Russia has indeed embarked on a full scale invasion of Ukraine. Air attacks, and ground forces. There has been at least one missile strike, there have been front-line Ukranian casualities ( have seen video, cannot post it here, too graphic).

Footage of an airstrike hitting Lutsk:

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496721271907889155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496721271907889155%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fnew

Belarus has thrown in with Russia/is issuing support.
Reports of Ukrainian air defence having shot down multiple Russian planes, either drones or fighters. 

Some other info:

* Edited at 02.24.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 41

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

04.17.2022 | 4:08 PM ET

The worst news site is Al Jazeera. Literally run by the ******* qatari state yet they run news about how racist the united states is and how hard it is to live as a gay in the west. They're currently writing article after article denouncing Russia because Qatar is obviously the bastion of freedom and fairness. Complaining about the UK deporting Rwandan migrants, guess they should follow the Qatar model and just enslave them. My ******* history teacher literally brought it up as a "valid source". 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,162  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,151
  • Post Score: 333

04.17.2022 | 4:09 PM ET

If he gets to use that website i get to use the Kiev Independent for souces

https://kyivindependent.com/

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.17.2022 | 4:57 PM ET

@Chris I don't mind what you post as long as it's primary material, footage. Like the link I just posted.

Also there was a body to go with that passport. I just didn't want to post it because it was god-awful and not forum-appropriate. 

* Edited at 04.17.2022, 4:59 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.17.2022 | 5:19 PM ET

Did he have any cia or spook documentation with the body?

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.17.2022 | 5:21 PM ET

So, in comparison. If i posted video reports of journalists walking around Bucha, looking at executed civilians from CNN you would now be fine with that? You were not before when you discredited any source from those websites, thats a big turn around

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.17.2022 | 5:23 PM ET

These rules you make are constantly changing, just making sure everyone knows what we are allowed to post :)

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.17.2022 | 5:52 PM ET

@Chris I would definitely take it with a grain of salt. Unless there was footage showing Russian soldiers executing civilians, I'd definitely be inclined to regard it as a propaganda, which is basically what CNN is. It's basically just state-controlled. I would have to know they were citizens and not militia or militants--a thing that's probably indeterminable. I can't accept the Russian line that the AZOV were using  refugees as human shields as described in the video I just linked because there's no footage of it. I have seen footage of them ostensibly doing this in other areas, however, so I'm less inclined to doubt it just on the balance of probabilities. 

What that video does unequivocally show is that Ukraine is using illegal weaponry, a very large base of operations has been taken out by the DPR. That's in the books.

Also I don't know what you're asking. You saw the ID. I'm saying there was a body to go along with it.

* Edited at 04.17.2022, 6:01 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.17.2022 | 6:09 PM ET

Gonzalo Lira has gone missing. Probably snatched up by Ukrainian goons. He was reporting objectively on the war and was stationed in Ukraine. He was just a journalist. Likely he will never be seen again.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/Hk***nG2kCKa/

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.17.2022 | 6:47 PM ET

Good interview with him here, it's his last known. Very interesting and explains the background to post-coup Ukraine.

He also explains war crimes committed by Ukraine, including one I have seen which I wish hadn't, of some young Russian soldier being stabbed to death through the face and eye, after being interrogated by a Ukrainian goon. 

Edit: DO NOT go searching for that clip. It is easier to put things in your head than take them out again.

That kid and the guy who did it have both been identified, FYI. Obviously, I'm not posting that here. Or the video of Ukrainian forces kneecapping Russian POW's and laughing about it.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/aTNKwTxx6gk6/

* Edited at 04.17.2022, 7:12 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.18.2022 | 9:53 AM ET

Damn they got Gonzalo ..... He should have got out of there sooner... Stupid to hang around there he was brave but he didnt have to die there

* Edited at 04.18.2022, 9:53 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 2:18 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 2:46 PM ET

Russia has begun trolling Victoria Nuland it would appear. She's essentially the US state actor directing Zelensky.

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,402  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,975
  • Post Score: 172

04.18.2022 | 3:13 PM ET

One thing I want to say that I found kind of "interesting" is that all of these corporations keep coming out of the woodwork and they're like fighting these small battles with Russia over social media and ****. I get where people are coming from and they want to look like they're standing up to evil, but they're not any kind of "force" or army, I think they should just kinda stay in their lane and let the governments of the world fling **** back and forth at each other. Basically to me it feels like what might cause **** to hit the fan is some random corporation provoking someone they shouldn't have.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 3:21 PM ET

See all that kit the Russians have now?

You're footing the bill for that, America.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 3:25 PM ET

As not seen on western news

DPR giving food and aid to civilians of Mariupol.

'Genocide'.

https://t.me/intelslava/25793?single

https://t.me/intelslava/25792?single
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

Russia has taken over AZOV's telegram channel. LOL.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.18.2022 | 10:58 PM ET

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,916  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

04.18.2022 | 11:09 PM ET

" Get Your Minds Out Of The Gutter "

It's just a staged trick like everything else 

they are turning around a lot of money 
around of all these moves 

@TARTARA 

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.19.2022 | 5:43 AM ET

Russia has taken Kherson. Or retaken it, either or.

https://t.me/intelslava/25893
Thesnake101
Thesnake101
  • Predictions:  14,835  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,007
  • Post Score: 207

04.19.2022 | 8:11 AM ET

@Baldric

Man, don't spread around Gonzalo Lira's stuff. He's a former scammer, Manosphere youtuber (Coach Red Pill was his alias) and just all-around ******.

Prior to the war he was putting toothpicks with glue/gum on keyholes and **** as an act of "anarchy", and encouraged his fanbase to move to Ukraine and do the same. He's an idiot.

Page 41

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Borralho Vs. Craig Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Mania : Inspirational Pereira ‘Not Worried’ About Legacy Talk
  • MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Maker After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Bogdan Guskov promises to keep delivering exciting fights after UFC Vegas 91 win: ‘I love blood’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida