Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 42

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

01.10.2022 | 8:37 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

I'm no doctor either but if his lungs got burnt then wouldn't the cause of death most likely be asphyxiation? I dunno. Either way, he's dead.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.10.2022 | 10:39 PM ET

Walensky, head of CDC, says 75% of all covid deaths occurred in people with four comorbidities.

“Now, some have said they are interested in using an antigen or a home test at the end of those five days, and if people are interested and have access then they may choose to take that extra step and do that antigen test,” she added. “And that means that if that test is positive, you should stay home for five days but if that test is negative, you should go out and continue to wear your mask.”

The host asked Walensky about a new study showing how successful vaccines have been in preventing hospitalizations and whether that should provoke a reconsideration about how to live with an endemic COVID-19.

“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75 per cent, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities,” replied Walensky. “So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with.”

“And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron; this means not only just to get your primary series but to get your booster series. And yes, we’re really encouraged by these results,” she added.

https://www.rebelnews.com/cdc_director_admits_75_per_cent_of_covid19_deaths_least_four_comorbidities

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.11.2022 | 3:15 AM ET

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

01.11.2022 | 1:12 PM ET

That man who doused himself in sanitizer then the cop doing the ol' taze ya. As a cop, you shouldn't have to rely on a weapon, you should be able to defuse the situation if possible. These guys pull a tazer because they aren't trained in any form of combat, instead they are given weapons and their bodies are weak.

If I'm a police officer, and this is just my opinion, I have a man doing this I'm going to lock him in the room and call for OTHER ******* POLICE OFFICERS. But these ****s have to be a hero, look at them run out of the room like cowards.

No even remote understanding of what to do, how to put a fire out, or anything, just cowards. They come back in and the guy is begging them, BEGGING THEM. Do you know how much pain that man went through? Was it worth it you legalized mobsters? Of course, they sign up to hurt people. Not protect. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

01.11.2022 | 5:07 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.11.2022 | 5:13 PM ET

With recent politics Australia reminds me of China

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.11.2022 | 5:14 PM ET

It's getting that way.

China doesn't need to invade Australia they already own most of it anyway.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.11.2022 | 6:50 PM ET

The Australian Dingo Platoons will take down many Red soldiers, the Red Army will swarm but the patient and deadly Aussie Dingo Doges will save the day with their superior bush skills and turn it into a bitter gorilla war conflict in the desert. You can see the Australian security forces take down many Red army spys/infiltrators and confiscate their illegal items on Nothing To Declare

* Edited at 01.11.2022, 6:51 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.11.2022 | 7:55 PM ET

I had no idea Pokémon Go was still a thing. I just assumed they quietly discontinued it after the initial fad died out.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.11.2022 | 10:55 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 1:21 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 1:28 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 1:31 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 1:40 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 1:42 AM ET

So, so brave

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 5:41 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 7:26 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 7:50 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 10:47 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.12.2022 | 10:54 PM ET

^

@Baldric Eggling

I have no idea about the economy but I'm guessing that at a 1198% inflation rate, **** has really hit the fan in Venezuela lol!

Page 42

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55