Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 39

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.06.2022 | 10:32 PM ET

This might be a controversial opinion but I see absolutely noting wrong with ******* your cousin. It's perfectly legal to do so here in the UK and cousins can also get married here as well so I've always thought of it as just a bit odd but nothing more, certainly not the heinous incestuous scandal that some people make it out to be. I would say that's the limit though, as any relationship like that with any closer related relative would just be creepy. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.06.2022 | 10:36 PM ET

I think hallucinogenics are the true religion, you can meet "God" or at least see or interact with the universal life force source presence when you take psilocybin (liberty cap mushrooms) or others like peyote, ayahuasca.... Theres a book im about to read "The Immorality Key" it explains the origins of modern religions and how hallucinogenics played a key role in their creation

* Edited at 01.06.2022, 11:22 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,867  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

01.06.2022 | 10:41 PM ET

WastelandWanderer

That’s an intuitive and interesting prospect of humanity, which is why it’s highly unlikely. Sorry, I’m a veteran misanthrope, the only interesting theory I could realistically conjure as to how we were made, is God himself, waking up from the world’s cruelest hangover, woke up one day half-naked in his living room, and was greeted by a half-finished fleshy mannequin of what would later serve as a prototype of a human being, looked at it, scratched his head and went “Well…I guess I could run with this.”

And then he rested on the seventh day.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, and 15 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.06.2022 | 10:49 PM ET

Well knowledge is power and after alot of research and personal thought I think aliens played and maybe still play a big role in humanity's path... Maybe not as much as before.... The thing I wonder, is can some of these aliens or beings travel between the physical 3D realms and the spiritual realms or what we would perceive 4D 5D 6D etc.... maybe "heaven" is 12D not sure

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.06.2022 | 10:52 PM ET

Heres that book

Sabbath
Sabbath

01.06.2022 | 10:53 PM ET

WastelandWanderer

Hmm…I’ll be honest, if they were screening a marvel movie in 12D, I might actually see it for once. Good idea
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, and 15 minutes from now.
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,134
  • Post Score: 333

01.06.2022 | 10:56 PM ET

Just don't marry your 1st cousin, the rest are fair game. Higher chance of birth defects.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Sabbath
Sabbath

01.06.2022 | 10:59 PM ET

Xconchris

To quote my great grandma (god rest her soul): “Incest is Win-cest”

* Edited at 01.06.2022, 10:59 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.06.2022 | 10:59 PM ET

How we experience life and the world around us is in 3D, I think many insects experience life in 2D, creatures when you look under a microscope like those tiny little worm like creatures are in 1D, so I wonder what 4D, 7D or 10D reality or life experience would be like... In my opinion hallucinogenics can take you out of the 3D for a while or least thats my experience

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.06.2022 | 11:01 PM ET

@Wasted Ive started to believe almost all religions are just "cargo cults" based on people from other parts of the universe.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.06.2022 | 11:16 PM ET

@Stephen it's not legal to bang your first cousin though, right?
Sabbath
Sabbath

01.06.2022 | 11:22 PM ET

Baldric_Eggling

Down here in the beautiful white trash trenches of North Carolina, it is. It’s also legal to bang 16 year olds up here. I suggest Chris consider moving out of state? 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.06.2022 | 11:26 PM ET

Whoa thats crazy.... Well alot of people have been killed and sadly probably will be over mainstream religions, I think at least a religion based on good morals and consuming hallucinogenics ( not too often but in the right setting with friends) , liberty cap mushrooms ideally, would bring alot of peace and unity, maybe you'll still have the psychos but hopefully not... And the psilocybin can help their psychotic ways for sure

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.06.2022 | 11:27 PM ET

It should be legal to bang 16 yo's if both are consenting parties and the age gap isn't ridiculous, which is why Romeo and Juliet laws are important.

But first-cousin-banging is a recipe for disaster. Not the act itself. I don't really have any issue with that. But anyone engaging in that definitely shouldn't be legally able to breed.
Sabbath
Sabbath

01.06.2022 | 11:56 PM ET

Baldric_Eggling

Yeeeah, I gotta disagree. Problem with having that specific law is that everyone that I’ve personally met or seen in a relationship like that, the age gap was always ridiculous. One girl in particular, I saw pictures of her Instagram wearing all kinds of expensive looking jewelry her new boyfriend got her. The boyfriend was 59. She had just turned 17. You give creeps an inch, they take the whole ******* football field, so I say, give ‘em none.

* Edited at 01.06.2022, 11:58 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.07.2022 | 12:11 AM ET

Well yeah obviously that is completely demented. But there does need to be some statutory provisions protecting people from prosecution in the event of consentual albeit illegal sex between an adult and a minor (eg between a 16 YO and a 19 YO). I'm pretty sure Romeo and Juliet laws have a statutory cap of a five year age difference in some US states. I don't think that's the be all and end all of it though and someone who caught  a case that fell within the parameters of those laws could probably still be charged with statutory ****.

A 19 YO who bangs a 16 YO just isn't the same deal as a 25 year old who bangs a 9 year old and absolutely should not face the same criminal charges.

* Edited at 01.07.2022, 12:15 AM ET *

Sabbath
Sabbath

01.07.2022 | 2:46 AM ET

Baldric_Eggling

I agree those rules should be in place…anywhere else. In NC, it doesn’t matter to the public if you’re 19 or 119, you’re considered a pedo no matter the context. You ever want a first hand tour of how ******** America can REALLY get? Come over to the republican orgy boondock I live in. 
phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

01.07.2022 | 7:00 AM ET

that sign named the pope as going to hell, if the pope goes to hell then technically all catholics would have to follow, right?

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.07.2022 | 9:02 AM ET

You could be Woody Allen and get married to your adopted daughter . This blew my mind when I first heard of this

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.07.2022 | 9:11 AM ET

I use to study criminal law and saw some messed up things happen in Delaware. 12-15 year olds have 4 years of consent up to 18. But 11 and younger has no consent. So a 12 year old had sex with a 11 year old and boom 12 year old is charged with ****. That was definitely that most odd I've seen in that category.

* Edited at 01.07.2022, 9:11 AM ET *

Page 39

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Ryan Garcia’s big win over Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘This Could Be A Career Death Sentence’
  • MMAFighting.com : DC calls for McGregor vs. Chandler to be 165-pound ‘super lightweight’ title fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Be Prepared To Bleed, Rainbow!’
  • Bad Left Hook : Pitbull Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr, Santa Cruz vs Mares 3 on Crawford undercard
  • Middle Easy : Jamahal Hill Says He ‘Took No Damage’ Against Alex Pereira, Plans To Take Out ‘Frustrations’ Against Khalil Rountree Jr
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's MMA debut opponent revealed as full 2024 PFL Europe 2 lineup announced
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Shuts Down Chances Of Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Fighting For Proposed 165-Pound Title
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC owners at Triller acquired by Hong Kong-based finance company in $4 billion merger
  • MMA Junkie : The Ryan Garcia show is ready to take off after upset of Devin Haney | Opinion
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall ‘Would Be In Trouble’ Against Someone Like Velasquez
  • MMA Junkie : John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor's 'technique is as sharp as ever' ahead of UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Watch BROADENED HORIZIN — Feat. Satoshi, Archuleta, Watanabe