Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 45

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 10:55 PM ET

So we know Fauci and his partner were involved in funding gain of function research relating to COVID. Now we know he wilfully dismissed expert advice and intel substantiating that COVID-19 was indeed a lab leak.

Hmmmm....

Does anyone else want to see this incompetent, corrupt dork swing? Because I do.

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 10:55 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 11:13 PM ET

Even the SJW'son Reddit are waking up.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 1:04 AM ET

Imagine being this ********.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 2:55 AM ET

This is not a fake headline.

You are here.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Want-true-equity-California-should-force-parents-16777540.php
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

01.18.2022 | 12:20 PM ET

Happened in Toronto, woman drives on ice dangerously, crashes and takes a selfie. It should have been her last, but some well meaning people saved this idiots life. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 1:55 PM ET

China: Black Olympians arrive to shouts 'N***er! Get out of China'!

But you won't hear about it on MSM. As I have said before, mainland Chinese are unbelievably racist. Imagine if this happened in the US or any Western country.

https://twitter.com/softwarnet/status/1483091855847788544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1483091855847788544%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Frising

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.18.2022 | 5:36 PM ET

There are some cool Chinese people, but the Red Nationalists and their leaders would have us living in cages on dispray, the survivors of the great Red March

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 5:48 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

01.18.2022 | 7:11 PM ET

asian people have been taking a beating from blacks in america, in new york an asian lady was pushed to her death in front of a train by black man. but there have been lots of unprovoked random attacks, a lot of them against the elderly. san francisco also has a had a lot of attacks. the entire world is racist and thats just a fact.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 7:17 PM ET

The Chinese are slowly (rapidly) taking over parts of Africa, they have huge infrastructure building and port projects there, they issue huge loans to the native governments, and if some of those loans can't be repaid, well..... And their workers and people are pouring into the continent, often many Chinese men taking African wives... Its a pretty interesting story... However they have a big birthrate problem at home so maybe they are stretching themselves too thin, though maybe it will pay off as they extract all those minerals and precious materials from Africa

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 7:20 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 7:20 PM ET

@Phil yes, and those attacks get reported as white nationalist violence.

Slowly, I am starting to become more convinced in something I have always suspected: Genuine white nationalist violence is actually very rare, and its prevalence is enormously overstated by the media to justify draconian legislation that is, ironically, definitionally racist in the name of erasing racism. I'm mixed-race but not really that noticeably, so I suppose I can't really use my lack of experiencing white nationalism/supremacy as proof that it hardly ever happens because....well, I wouldn't. I wouldn't ping on that radar.

I can't comment on where black on Asian violence comes from. If I had to guess, it's because they both inhabit the same low socioeconomic areas, and this results in tribal conflict somehow. Though I will say it seems to be one-sided, I'm not hearing about Asian on black crime. I'm talking out of school though and don't really know anything about why it's happening.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 7:23 PM ET

@Baldric are you half European/half Aborigine or Maori/Samoan by any chance? Theres a few half European/Maori fighters Robert Whittaker is one, I forget the one in Bellator's name but he's good

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 7:24 PM ET

@Wasteland Mixed race Irish/Indigenous mostly.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 7:27 PM ET

You have Irish blood that explains alot!

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 7:34 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 7:36 PM ET

Well, I have a very Irish surname which I will not post here lol. Irish blood is extremely common in Australia as the Irish were always the first to be sent to botany bay during industrialising Victorian London because...well, the English hated them and kind of still do I'd argue.

I still believe the English shouldn't be in Ireland/**** the north.

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 7:38 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 7:53 PM ET

You think English people still hate the Irish? Well they are half Celtic blood too, all the Anglo Saxon men stole the Britannic Celtic women after they invaded and won the war, and the Celtic culture all but died except for in Wales Ireland and parts of Scotland, also Cornwall and Brittany...

Hopefully there aren't too many haters, I know Irish and English party together on holidays and theres alot of inter marriages... But im actually watching "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson right now, the red coat army was ultra powerful on land and the sea, "The sun never sets on the British Empire" the Gaelic people did well to survive at all and keep their independence... The English conquered greater lands than Britain or Ireland, they were a dangerous force in the adventuring eras

And yeah as an Anglo Viking Irish person I hope Ireland reunites so all the MMA gyms up there will be listed under Ireland XD I believe it will happen in our lifetimes but the British Northern Irish will not take kindly to that and they are also a dangerous force with their militants the UVF and others

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 7:59 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 7:58 PM ET

Well you would know more about it than I do, but they steal speak Gaeilige in some parts of Ireland, but yeah, I doubt whether many Irish in 2022 are worshipping the old pagan Gods. Whatever those were.

I had a go at learning some Gaeilige some years ago and couldn't get my head around it. It's incredibly weird and hard to follow. Probably one of those things you'd have to grow up around to be fluent in.

I do know my Irish Ancestors can be traced back to County Clare.

As for the Indigenous side...well, there's nobody left to ask. They were all 'civilised', if you catch my meaning.

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 8:00 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 8:02 PM ET

Yeah its an ancient Hebrew style or Semitic language not too disimilar to Arabic either the origins are quite obscure, Welsh Scottish Gaelic Manx Cornish and Brittany also have dialects, Britannic didn't survive, I think, thats cool Clare is/was a Gaelic stronghold, im more east coast mixed blood

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 8:05 PM ET

Yeah its good the language survived the Welsh have a strong fluency rate, I regret not going to a native language school where you have to speak it all the time so you can become fluent... Im not fluent at all sadly but if I ever had a kid I would send them to a Gaelscoil for sure its good to keep it alive...

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 8:05 PM ET

Isn't it true that the Irish are either descended from or heavily related to the Egyptians? That's where the redhead gene comes from? I vaguely recall something about this involving Scotland also, the word Scotland being derived from Queen Scotia who has an Egyptian queen who fled to Europe at some point.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.18.2022 | 8:06 PM ET

I mean Britanny in North West France XD the Celtic Britannic people fled there from modern England, the survivors per say

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 8:06 PM ET *

Page 45

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal face off in front of rowdy Miami crowd
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira headlines June 8 ESPN show in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jamahal Hill's ego 'put him in harm's way' vs. Alex Pereira at UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It!’ PFL Steroid Gate Result Of ‘Chance To Gain Financial Stability’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds 2 more fights for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Women's Strawweight Division | April 2024
  • UFC.com : All Of Conor McGregor's UFC Wins
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Miami press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Topuria, Chandler, Nickal, Prochazka, De La Hoya in studio, Perry, and Xiaonan now
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: UFC 300 proved Max Holloway never lost it, has 'always been that good'
  • MMA Mania : Sterling ‘Was Probably Done’ With A Loss At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference live stream (6:30 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry claims Darren Till turned down ‘over $2 million’ offer to fight him: ‘What is he doing?’ 
  • UFC.com : The Evolution Of The Third Street Savage | UFC FIGHT PASS
  • UFC.com : UFC 300: Pereira Vs. Hill: The Numbers Behind The Record-Breaking Success
  • Middle Easy : Ilia Topuria Unimpressed by Max Holloway’s Viral UFC 300 KO, Demands to Fight for the BMF Title
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Chandler: 'Beatdown of biblical proportions' will retire Conor McGregor at UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville official for June at KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Mania : Usman: ‘Legit Eye Pokes’ Helped Holloway ‘Alter The Outcome’