Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 41

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.08.2022 | 9:52 PM ET

To be fair I'd make a donation gratis.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.08.2022 | 10:32 PM ET

I wouldn't, I want to do NoFap again for this year, I had a 2 year + streak before, you feel pretty good off it

* Edited at 01.08.2022, 11:11 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.09.2022 | 2:44 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.09.2022 | 3:03 AM ET

Anon discovers daddy issues exploit.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.09.2022 | 3:06 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.09.2022 | 3:42 AM ET

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.09.2022 | 5:12 AM ET

checked it if it was legit, seems legit, what a ****** up situation

"****."

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.09.2022 | 5:12 AM ET

Im on Chinese phone by the way, heard having this is equal to spying for them 

"****."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.09.2022 | 2:16 PM ET

I have cheap Chinese wifi my mom insists on us using and I want to dump it and get a native brand wifi, don't trust it at all probably too late now though, they probably already stole my identity and more

* Edited at 01.09.2022, 2:17 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.09.2022 | 2:27 PM ET

@Stephen Terry whats London like these days in general? I heard its become kind of a dystopian concrete jungle in parts? (also Paris)

* Edited at 01.09.2022, 2:27 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.09.2022 | 2:42 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer

You have to keep your wits about you but it's nowhere near as bad as some reports make it out to be. Gang crime is a big problem but most of the stabbings and the occasional shooting generally happen to those who were already involved in that lifestyle. Muggings and things like that are fairly common and thankfully I've never been mugged myself but I do keep a dummy wallet with just a single fiver in it and some old receipts and a old cheap smartphone with no SIM card or battery in just in case. Overall it's just like most cities really in the sense that as long as you don't go looking for trouble or do anything stupid, you'll generally be OK. Unless you ride a moped, bike or an electric scooter because they will be a target for thieves.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.09.2022 | 2:50 PM ET

Cool thanks for explaining, yeah I've been to a few huge cities, London, Cairo, Orlando, Bangkok, and I couldn't imagine living in such a hive city, with so much going on .. I lived in Dublin all my life but its a minature city compared to others, maybe someday it will become a hive city like London or Birmingham or Paris in the distant future... Yeah as a young kid growing up in London though it must be scary for parents as the gang culture is so alive, but its serious gang culture in England, like kids get killed all the time over nothing... Back in our day we had some postcode gang wars too (early mid 2000s) but it was fist fights and organised brawls, usually never with weapons and prospect of dying... It has become more dangerous in that regard over here too though it seems... 

* Edited at 01.09.2022, 3:17 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.09.2022 | 10:40 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.10.2022 | 4:55 PM ET

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,786  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

01.10.2022 | 7:16 PM ET

yeah, he was having a mental episode. a lot of the cops in america are brutal and out of control psychopaths. you'd be amazed how many mental patients they kill when they are called for a wellness check. its sickening. 

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.10.2022 | 8:22 PM ET

To be fair I wouldn't have predicted he'd catch fire off an electrical charge even doused in alcohol rich sanitizer. Doubt it would have burned hot and he was probably fine.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.10.2022 | 8:26 PM ET

Interesting.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.10.2022 | 8:29 PM ET

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

01.10.2022 | 8:29 PM ET

Yeah I would have tazered him too instead of wrestling a man covered in sanitizer. hindsight is 2020

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.10.2022 | 8:33 PM ET

@Stephen I have no idea how his lungs got burned. I guess maybe inhaling vapours when he doused his head?

Page 41

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’
  • Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville