Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 46

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.18.2022 | 8:10 PM ET

Yeah well the region looked alot different at the time this was way before the Arab expansion or colonization, but supposedly different Celtic tribes were mucking around the modern Arabia Turkey Semitic regions for a long time... Some even returned to Ireland or Britain.... Yeah that princess story is legit and there are also biblical connections (The Lost Tribes of Israel) and maybe even bronze age connections (The Sea People)

The Hyksos and Scythians may have had Celtic origins need to look into it again

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 8:20 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 8:27 PM ET

Yeah, that rings a bell. I remember it from a History documentary I watched a while ago. It was basically about how popular culture gets Egypt wrong and that they were actually relatively fair-skinned (Not Euro-white but not black) and a lot had red hair. Ramsesses II had red hair (which they thought was due to age decay for a long time) but when they analysed samples he was proven to be a natural redhead, is thought to have been fair skinned, and that there are still regions of Egypt, Israel and Palestine where you can find people who look like this.

It's wild to think that the Irish and Scottish are part Egyptian!
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.18.2022 | 8:36 PM ET

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Irish-Origins-Civilization-One-Traditions-ebook/dp/B007EI6456

You could say that... They were Egyptians at the time, or just Celtic people who moved to Egypt and many assimilated, many returned to Celtic lands after **** hit the fan (a few times), this is way before the Romans exterminated the surviving mainland Celts so they could have links aswell, but those Romanised Celts are modern day French now and they lost their roots like the pre English Britannics... Except the north west area of Brittany in France they kept their culture

Check out that book I sent it takes a deep dive into it

* Edited at 01.19.2022, 2:30 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.18.2022 | 9:59 PM ET

A positive one for a change.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.18.2022 | 10:50 PM ET

^

Not all hero's wear capes!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 12:33 AM ET

lol

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 1:36 AM ET

This.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 4:57 PM ET

These are the most damning statistics relating to vaccinations I've seen. Now, before I say what I'm about to, the source UKSHA: A UK-based government agency that tracks, aggregates and analyses all kinds of Data.  The particular graph below details with covid cases--and how effective the vaccines have been at preventing them. It does not relate to hospital rates.

What this graph is telling you is that the only group experiencing positive vaccine effectiveness is the age group <18. So the only people who are currently benefiting from vaccination are under 18's--the one group who never had anything to worry about from it anyway, and aren't really affected by the virus.

But here's something else to think about: Look at weeks 45-48. See the spike that occurs across all age groups? That represents boosters/third shots. Now look at how rapidly that spike plunges back into negative territory.

After one year, nobody over 18 years gains any benefit from vaccinations in a preventative sense whatsoever. None. Zilch. Zero.

Now, this could be because it doesn't matter if you're triple vaxxed or not, the vaccines don't cover you against infection from Omicron at all (this is an already established fact) and what we're seeing in the chart is Omicron taking over from Delta. That is most likely the case. But you'd best hope that is how it is playing out. Because that is the best case scenario. There are other possibilities I won't go into right now.

Regardless, the fact--and it is a fact-- that vaccines don't stop transmissions is now in the books. That's it. The CDC lied, MSM lied, Governments everywhere lied. If you are triple vaxxed/boosted, you're probably still getting Omicron, and those shots you took a chance on aren't doing anything to prevent that.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 5:26 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.19.2022 | 6:06 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

I'm not gonna get into a full blown argument over whether or not vaccines work or not but I'm a bit confused as to why you chose to word it as "those shots you took a chance on". For me personally, I'm triple vaccinated and while I might well still get Omicron or another variant in the future, the shots were completely free of charge and I felt completely fine after each shot so I certainly haven't lost anything by getting them. 

There are of course other people who have reacted negatively to the shots but overall the stats for my age group (early 20's) reacting badly to it were almost slim to nil so I personally was taking almost no risk, barring a freak reaction that would've completely gone against any pattern of my medical history. For those who are more at risk, there is plenty of information fitting both narratives for them to check out but obviously they would be best of getting a couple of doctors to look at their medical history and advice them about it. That's for them to make up their mind on, not me. I looked at my personal situation and realised I was losing virtually nothing even if it did turn out to be useless and that's exactly how it played out for me.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 6:20 PM ET

@Stephen that depends.

If you took an mRNA type, then took something that could cause any number of complications down the track. They were not extensively tested and have been used only in a very limited capacity for a relatively very short amount of time (mostly in cancer patients, actually). Even though bodies of the oversight are corrupt (most of the FDA'S money comes from big pharma FYI) they still would have never been granted approval for wide circulatory use in normal conditions. No long term clinical data exists, and pfizer doesn't want anyone seeing what they do have for literally half a century. Literally.

If you took a vector/Attenuated variety, you almost certainly have nothing to worry about. I tried to explain this to people. They didn't listen. Now everybody's jaw is dropping because of the amount of people getting myocarditis (50% chance of deathin five years BTW) and all manner of issues, some of which as yet can't even be explained by medical science.

The point is they are, excuse me, terrible. Zero efficacy after one year. Nothing.

Imagine if polio and tetanus vaccines had that rate of return. We'd be ******.

Anyway, I'm finished. Congratulations uncle sam, you extorted me into taking something I was advised not to by my GP and emotionally manipulated me by saying they prevented transmissions and that I had a moral duty to take them as a result of this, which was, is, and always will be ********. But that's it. I'm done. I had the two shots, they now do nothing against the latest iterations of the virus anyway, and I am getting off the merry-go-round. No third shot. No boosters.

Done.

* Edited at 01.19.2022, 6:28 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.19.2022 | 7:30 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

What exactly were the circumstances that led to you getting your vaccines? If there was a state wide mandate in Australia that said everybody must have it even if they are not working closely with vulnerable people then that should never have been made legal and is probably unconstitutional (not sure if that's what they call it down under) in the first place.

If there was no mandate and you voluntarily got the vaccine, albeit with social pressure to do so, then that is still very much your own choice and we as individuals must take full and sole responsibly for everything we voluntarily put into our bodies and their potential consequences.

To be clear, I'm not saying that you're wrong to get the vaccines, in fact, quite the opposite. I'm just saying that if you felt it was unwise given your views and medical history to take the vaccine and still took it even though it was still optional then that decision still comes back to you. The same applies for me too if I suddenly have a heart attack and the coroner says that it was caused by the vaccines then that's one me as well as it was ultimately my decision. 

As for the social pressure side of it. Doctors also recommend getting 8 hours of sleep and eating at least 5 portions of fruit and veg per day. I agree with them and believe that this is solid advice. There are also lots of public awareness campaigns about wellbeing directly produced by the government and the NHS advising this. Despite this, I still do neither of these things. I can afford to eat healthy, I just don't want to as the junk stuff tastes better. I can adjust my schedule to improve my sleep pattern but I don't as I'd rather stay up watching MMA. I am fully aware that these decisions will likely come back to **** me up later in life and when they do, there is no one to blame but myself. I can't claim to be misinformed or unable to do so. I am actively going against the social pressure to lead a healthier life in order to pursue the more fun options. This decision and it's future consequences are soley on my shoulders. 

We are the last people to make the decision about our lifestyle and what goes into our bodies and we must take full and sole responsibility for those decisions and their consequences.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 7:51 PM ET

What circumstances?

"Well, we're not making you get vaxxed, but if you don't,  you can't go to restaurants, cafes, art galleries, pubs, concerts, cross state lines, work, or enter or leave the country".

The Australian government is basically Harvey Weinstein. "I mean, you don't have to slip off your panties and bend over the desk for me. I'm not going to **** you. But if you want that lead role..."

So no, technically not a mandate.

But definitionally extortion all the same.

* Edited at 01.19.2022, 7:57 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.19.2022 | 8:01 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Not technically a mandate as it only takes away privileges rather than guaranteed freedoms but I'd have still thought that even those sort of measures would be unconstitutional in some way unless the virus got back to being a really extreme complete national emergency level threat (I'm referring to back when thousands were dying everyday with the numbers still continually rising like it was before our lockdowns). 

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 8:08 PM ET

I'll let you in on a secret relating to the Australian constitution: It's a pile of **** that grants citizens extremely few guaranteed rights and freedoms. It doesn't hold a candle, for example, to the US Constitution. 

The worst part about it is that most legislation takes the form of Acts. This includes The Privacy Act, and the discrimination Act. But the executive has the right to suspend any Act whenever it deems necessary, for whatever reason it deems necessary.

So in reality, there is no true separation of powers. Our high court is very good. But Intelligence agencies over here are very good at ensuring that a lot of claims never get there.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.19.2022 | 8:16 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

So basically the Australian government can just do whatever the **** they want? That sounds more like a dictatorship to me tbh.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 8:25 PM ET

There's not a lot of difference between them, really. Democracy itself isn't an ideal form of government--well, at least the modern versions of it which are in fact very divorced from what the Greeks invented. Constitutional Republics are better.

* Edited at 01.19.2022, 9:37 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 9:41 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 10:02 PM ET

I'll just leave this here and wait for someone to explain to me how it can be, given the graph provided today, that it can possibly be the case that vaccines prevent transmission.

Anybody at all.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.19.2022 | 10:05 PM ET

@Stephen you want Democracy summed up in a single image?

Page 46

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Chocolatito set for July 12 comeback against Barrera
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka focused on reclaiming UFC light heavyweight title but contemplates future middleweight move
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman Says Dana White ’10-7ed The Media’ With UFC 300’s Success
  • UFC.com : UFC And Morgan & Morgan Announce Multi-year Renewal Of Marketing Partnership
  • UFC.com : UFC 300 50/50 Charity Raffle Raises More Than $112,000
  • MMA Junkie : UFC heavyweight champ Jon Jones announces return to training after surgery for torn pectoral
  • MMA Mania : No-puria For ‘Suga’ — ‘Merab Is Going To Whoop His Ass’
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Fires Back At Michael Chandler For Criticizing His Decision To Turn Down Islam Makhachev Title Fight
  • Jits Magazine : Mikey Musumeci Moves Up To Challenge Kade Ruotolo For Lightweight Title At ONE 168
  • MMAFighting.com : Israel Adesanya reflects on Alex Pereira rivalry: ‘He’s a special human being’
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje plans to limit physical training for 'six months at least' after UFC 300 knockout loss
  • MMA Mania : Garcia: ‘Crazy’ Gimmick Planned Months In Advance
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Says He Is Likely To Earn ‘$30-50 Million’ From Devin Haney Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘My son got down on you’: Bill Haney and Floyd Mayweather get into heated argument online
  • MMAFighting.com : Ilia Topuria on Sean O’Malley superfight: ‘If he defends the belt, that’s going to be the biggest fight in UFC history’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 pre-event facts: Karine Silva looks to continue historic octagon start
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Parking Lot Incident With ‘Crazy Lady’, Says She Texted Dana White About Possibly Going To Jail
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry targets fights with Jake Paul and 'fat b*tch' Darren Till if successful at BKFC KnuckleMania 4
  • Jits Magazine : Star-Studded Lineup Confirmed For UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Chandler criticizes Arman Tsarukyan turning down UFC 302 title fight, Tsrukyan unloads back