Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 44

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.15.2022 | 4:50 PM ET

There is currently an ongoing Muslim terrorist attack in Texas.

Another one.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.15.2022 | 8:07 PM ET

Reddit is cancer.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.15.2022 | 11:43 PM ET

Update: Hostages freed, Islamic terrorist sent to the great land of no pork beyond.
All's well that ends well.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-islamic-terrorist-takes-hostages-in-texas-synagogue-sister-in-prison-for-terrorism/
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 4:28 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

The media is referring to the terrorist who took over the Synagogue in Texas as a British man.

Here's said British man.

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,754  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,106
  • Post Score: 300

01.16.2022 | 6:21 PM ET

Wow, I don't like this at all!

Also, I'm surprised how Russell Brand has went from a poncey **** to someone who speaks quite a lot of

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 6:27 PM ET

He's slowly becoming more based and red pilled. It happens the more you dig into the facts of things.
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,308
  • Post Score: 285

01.16.2022 | 7:13 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

As much as I don't want to say that terrorist is British, I'm afraid that looks like a legit London black cab in the background (despite the stereotype, a lot of London black cabs outside of the heart of London are covered in a giant advert like that one). Plus, judging by the way it's parked, it is definitely driving on the left side of the road which despite what the Americans say, is the ONLY correct side of the road to drive on!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 7:19 PM ET

@ Stephen Muslim Terrorist. That should have been the headline.

Let's call him what he was. He was vermin, and being vermin, was rightly destroyed.

* Edited at 01.16.2022, 7:19 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 7:25 PM ET

This, basically.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 7:27 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.16.2022 | 7:40 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Absolutely agree with you about that. All terrorists can **** right off regardless of what race, nationality or religion they are!

As for why they said he was British. I'm guessing that's for context. Suppose he was from the US and a very politically charged state at that. The US media would start saying stuff like "he was a radical left wing/right wing guy" depending on their views. They seem to always try to put a political spin on these issues, even though most of the time the terrorists are so insanely delusional that I seriously doubt they even know what they truly believe due to all the nonsense propaganda ******** floating around in their tiny, broken brains. I guess by mentioning he was British, it at least means the media can say "well, at least the US didn't cause this guy to go mad" almost trying to write off any of the "homegrown" politics. But then it will probably just lead to an argument about immigration again so I guess there's no winning in terms of the coverage. I guess the ideal solution is to just cover the story of what happened but without naming or picturing the terrorist so they can't be idolised by future terrorists. 

I hope that paragraph I typed out was coherent and I apologise to @Gregory if I've overstepped the political mark with this post, that's not my intention, I'm just trying to vent my frustration at how terrorist attacks are portrayed in the media.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.16.2022 | 7:42 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

And Prince Andrew can **** off as well!

****, why am I so angry tonight? Better go watch a cat video or something. 

* Edited at 01.16.2022, 7:42 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 7:51 PM ET

That guy might have lived in the UK but he's about as British as he is a Klingon. The reason he wasn't referred to as a Muslim Terrorist (which he was by definition) is because apparently nobody is allowed to talk about how ****** Islam is, how it is the worst religion in the world and how at any given hour of the day there is an Islamic terrorist attack happening somewhere.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 8:00 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.16.2022 | 8:21 PM ET

In case your faith in humanity required further destruction...

Meet 'Pony', the female orangutan that was shaved daily and forced to work as a prostitute.

Oh well. At least now we know how we got Fisty, I suppose.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7829159/prostitute-orangutan-pony-tragic-story/

* Edited at 01.16.2022, 8:23 PM ET *

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

01.17.2022 | 3:05 PM ET

How down bad do you have to be? 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,126  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,131
  • Post Score: 333

01.17.2022 | 3:14 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 4:28 PM ET

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

01.17.2022 | 6:30 PM ET

i dont know if i should puke or cry...prolly both

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Page 44

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’