Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 115

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

10.11.2021 | 4:54 PM ET

They're was Chris Benoit who had the brain of a 80 year old dementia patient who kill his wife and children in a murder suicide in 2007. He was from wrestling,  so he was taking chair shots for a living.

"Quack quack quack"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

10.11.2021 | 5:00 PM ET

His signature move being a diving headbutt certainly didn't help either

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

MattyViceGrip
MattyViceGrip
  • Predictions:  8,157  |  72.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,036
  • Post Score: 236

10.11.2021 | 5:28 PM ET

UFC 269 is so ******* stacked... seems to be losing its 3rd title fight though :/

"Pound for Pound! Headshot, dead!"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.11.2021 | 6:15 PM ET

Edit: @ Greg I don't know what I'm allowed to discuss and what I'm not. If this isn't acceptable, let me know. But I feel it's important that the rest of the world gets to see what is happening here.
I just thought I'd post this so our friends across the pond can see what's happening here in Australia. Police forces here are now scouring people's social media and turning up in their doorsteps to question and threaten them. The right to protest and freedom of assembly is a constitutionally guaranteed right as per the Australian constitution ( sec 51). This guy is allegedly have meant to to have attended a protest against lockdowns, I believe.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/NXRU6Er6NZfZ/

But it's worse than that. New surveillance laws were passed recently that grant the powers that be the authority to spy on citizens, take over their accounts, and hack their PC's. This includes the ability to add, amend or change text, images, or information contained in people's emails, or social media accounts--and lock them out of them if they choose. It means faceless people can literally fabricate evidence to any degree they wish, meaning carte blanche entrapment powers. And they can do this on the suspicion of  any crime being committed. Any suspected crime at all. That could mean something heinous, or for illegally parking.

What's the worst part? Well, they can do it without a warrant. Yes, you read that correctly. They can do this without a warrant and completely covertly. So Now, every Australian has to wonder if they have ever been subjected to these powers, and will never know the answer to that. They will never know if some weeb in a booth somewhere has seen their naughty pictures, or private messages. And there will never be the opportunity for either themselves or anyone else to argue on their behalf, unless they are charged with a crime, because when the tree falls in the forest nobody will be there to hear it.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6623

* Edited at 10.11.2021, 6:15 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.11.2021 | 6:28 PM ET

Absolutely disgusting video of Police checking your Facebook. I am not sure how people stand by and not collectively loose their **** over that. 

Well I do know. People are cowards and allow it to happen. 

More good reasons to protest in the streets and replace people in government

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.11.2021 | 6:34 PM ET

That's some scary sounding stuff @baldric 

Hate to say it but sounds like Australia deserves the Hiroshima treatment. Along with Iran, China, Talibanistan, Mexico, Africa & North Korea. 

That might sound harsh but look at the good it did Japan! Compared to the mountain-clinging, troglodytes before the Nuke, the new Japanese might as well be alien they're so evolved! 
This user is suspended from posting until 7 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.11.2021 | 6:52 PM ET

I understand the downvotes but think about it. 

Theres only 1 nation in the history of mankind that has been nuked to the brink of total annihilation. That same nation is now one of the most sophisticated & intelligent on the planet. Coincidence? of course not! 

* Edited at 10.11.2021, 6:52 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 7 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

10.11.2021 | 6:53 PM ET

Points aren't updating anybody else got several events still pending?

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

MattyViceGrip
MattyViceGrip
  • Predictions:  8,157  |  72.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,036
  • Post Score: 236

10.11.2021 | 7:02 PM ET

another one for 269

"Pound for Pound! Headshot, dead!"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

10.11.2021 | 7:35 PM ET

Gutted to hear about Chuck Liddell's arrest as I always thought he was a decent guy. **** him if he is guilty as domestic violence is never acceptable, regardless of your mental state or capabilities. Same with that wrestler Chris Benoit @DamienHandel420 mentioned (I'd never heard of him before just now) CTE would explain it but it certainly doesn't excuse it.

Also, I'm not saying that this has any effect on either case as it's possibly a coincidence but comparing Jones's and Liddell's cases, it seems odd that two former UFC Light Heavyweight Champions are being done for domestic violence charges in a short space of time.

* Edited at 10.11.2021, 7:35 PM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

10.11.2021 | 9:31 PM ET

Chuck uploaded this onto his Instagram. I feel bad for jumping the gun and assuming too soon, I'll wait and see on the details if what Chuck is saying is true.

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Xconchris
Xconchris

10.11.2021 | 10:04 PM ET

I had just mentioned this on this Tapology thread. The lynch mob immediately comes for the fighter regardless if he's innocent. 

How many times does the female lie or the police make mistakes? 

We really need to stop immediately finding guilty of any fighter that's been accused without further proof or findings. Jon Jones and Jason Miller may be 2 who have no credibility on the top of my head. Most others deserves to be innocent until found guilty

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

10.11.2021 | 11:37 PM ET

Hmm maybe I was too harsh. Its probably better to wait this situation out. 

"🌽⚽️"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

10.11.2021 | 11:39 PM ET

Also chill out @UncleUyghur no need to go full Thanos. 

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.12.2021 | 4:51 AM ET

If Chuck Liddel wrote that then I'm a monkey.
Xconchris
Xconchris

10.12.2021 | 9:36 AM ET

Here is a promotion actually worse then Thriller. Who may actually do a fight to the death on a boat in international waters one day or have a person fight a gorilla. This is their 3rd event

Fight Circus

That is what we are planned for upcoming Fight Circus show

1.) MMASYMMETRICAL Championship
2.) INDIAN LEG WRESTLING
3.) Phone Booth Fighting
4.) Intergender Car Wrestling
5.) Human Crab Fighting
6.) Blind Folded Fighting

Xconchris
Xconchris

10.12.2021 | 9:38 AM ET

The last event also had 3 vs 1 matches and spinning **** only fights. 

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,962  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

10.12.2021 | 9:52 AM ET

@uncle uyghur not sure if that's supposed to be a troll but if not it might be the most ******** thing I've read on this site. "If we nuke Africa, they'll basically turn into Japanese people". Japan was more advanced in 1945 than Africa will be in 2045. Crime rates in Africa, Mexico etc. won't drop to nearly 0 if we turn their countries into a wasteland. 

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 10:03 AM ET

@zoomer says you lmfao 

If there are no people how will crimes be committed? Look in the mirror before saying the R word. Go get vaccinated and wear your mask. Leave the free thinkers to THINK. You'll hurt yourself if you try.

You're right, Africa is so pathetic that nuking them would be the best thing to ever happen to Africa. 

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 10:16 AM ET *

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 358

10.12.2021 | 10:23 AM ET

You are either edgy baiting or the biggest inbred ****witt alabama has ever seen

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Page 115

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight