Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 111

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.07.2021 | 8:59 AM ET

I mentioned it before on Tapology but John Lennon was a absolute monster of a human being. Beat women, abondoned his child son Jude. Narcissist and egomaniac. Paul McCartney wrote the song Hey Jude about Lennon's son. He said Paul was more a father then John was. Every person who wears a John Lennon shirt and says he was a peaceful hippie are ********. 

Not saying he deserved a assassination but I definitely don't feel too bad about it. He was literal scum

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

10.07.2021 | 9:57 AM ET

Xconchris, Lennon also was about to get thrown out of the US due to his donations to the IRA, but he used his missing son as an excuse for him to stay here.  He purposely stalled on finding his son to stay in the US.  

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

10.07.2021 | 12:24 PM ET

Some interesting news. Coker said that Bellator and Rizin will be doing a series of cross-promotion events with one another along 2022. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

10.07.2021 | 1:14 PM ET

I like cross promo stuff, always shows how much or how badly padded a record is.
Also both are pretty much regional ass grab promos making them in need of other talent.
KSW and Cage Wars or belator london need to cross promo that would be epic!  

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,508  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,551
  • Post Score: 236

10.07.2021 | 1:26 PM ET

I loved the last Rizin/Bellator crossover events so I'm really glad they're doing it again. The Horiguchi/Caldwell fights were great (and I am biased because I bet on Horiguchi as an underdog both times haha)

And @josh that would be awesome if there was a CW/KSW crossover event. I feel like CW would win the lighter weight classes as KSW would win heavier ones

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

10.07.2021 | 1:39 PM ET

All other UFC competitors could learn a lot from KSW. Their production value is through the roof and the way they cut promos and sell fights are the best in the industry. All they lack is international star power and a healthy roster of fighters. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

10.07.2021 | 1:39 PM ET

Yessir and maybe even get some insane size mismatches like the old days of pride lol.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.07.2021 | 2:19 PM ET

@Rappinpaps that's both true and untrue. In the early days, the Beatles ripped off Elvis very heavily but they evolved to be completely their own thing.

Penny Lane, I am the walrus etc sound nothing like anyone else.

Led Zeppelin on the other hand...well.. They literally stole so much American Black Blues it beggars belief. And not just blues either, stuff from minor musicians too, like this one by Jake Holmes. They didn't even change the name.

* Edited at 10.07.2021, 2:22 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,786  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

10.07.2021 | 3:58 PM ET

most all of the early rock bands stole tons of music from black musicians and got away with it. 

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

10.07.2021 | 4:08 PM ET

Yep that's true 50 rock was well the better stuff adapted from black club music.
Much was also from Motown genre not place, and of course pumped up country tunes.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.07.2021 | 4:18 PM ET

It kind of depends. Mid-west blues is very different from Mississippi Delta blues.  And early blues is very different from more contemporary blues. Personally I think Blues got worse, not better. I think guys like BB king are incredibly overrated, and don't have the soul of people like skip James, Robert Johnson, blind Willie etc.

Most of those guys never saw a dime and yet bands like the Doors and Led Zeppelin who weren't just influenced by them but literally stole their music made fortunes. 
JPosadas
JPosadas
  • Predictions:  1,762  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  271
  • Post Score: 400

10.07.2021 | 4:37 PM ET

KSW's great. It's magical how them and Cage Warriors do so much better with less talent than Bellator.

"I want to **** Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

10.07.2021 | 6:48 PM ET

Yeah that's spot on, I remember taking a history of rock n roll class to fulfill some college credit requirement, and pretty much the whole thing was just who was influenced by what lesser known musician, or who blatantly stole from someone who never saw the credit.
and @Jposadas I agree, and also I think in a crossover event a lot of the KSW fighters would beat whoever bellator put against them. 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

10.07.2021 | 7:07 PM ET

I just sat in the hospital for 8 hours, yes, I'm complaining. I went to my dentist, she suggested because of an abscessed tooth I go right to the hospital and get on an IV. I go to the hospital, I'm in extreme pain. 

Some lady stubbed her toe, and got in before me and others. Another hurt her poor thumb, and another guy hurt his hand.

My whole side of my left side is swollen, I went to the dentist today before the hospital for 10:30AM. She looked at my face and had a terrified look on her face. She said the infection is going into your nose, and could be incredibly serious.

I get to the hospital, people are sitting in wheel chairs, and obviously what I told you about a few of the patients (*******,****s) are getting in first. They are making these old hurting people sit in a wheelchair because you hurt your ******* thumb?

The people in the wheel chairs, old, in pain, were making jokes. These other people were completely worthless.

I've broken my orbital bone and shattered my cheek bone, I never went to the hospital. I've broken 4-5 fingers and both my thumbs. Again, I never went to the hospital.

People are born and bread as *******, **** people and **** the health system and doctors in general. **** everyone who can't take a sprained hand and goes to the hospital. You are a complete *****. Stop clogging it up. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

10.07.2021 | 7:13 PM ET

@flying_frontkick

You sound like you're on the verge of a heart attack as well.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

10.07.2021 | 7:23 PM ET

I mean yeah, sounds like most of those people should have been at urgent care, not a full-on hospital. A lot of stupid people just go to the emergency room whenever they have any medical issue

phillip53
phillip53

10.07.2021 | 7:34 PM ET

how do you search for tap members?

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

10.07.2021 | 7:37 PM ET

@phillip53

At the top of the screen, just below the "tap out" button and next to the "forum" button, there is a "search" button. After clicking on that, only tick the "users" box and type in their name.

* Edited at 10.07.2021, 7:37 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53

10.07.2021 | 8:43 PM ET

thank you for that info, you'd think i woulda known that after seven years but i guess not.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

10.07.2021 | 9:44 PM ET

@phillip53

Well, you don't know what you don't know I guess. There's probably things about this site I still don't know about/what to do. 

Page 111

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'