Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 112

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

10.07.2021 | 9:49 PM ET

@phillip53

You can also just Google the username.

* Edited at 10.07.2021, 9:50 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.07.2021 | 10:50 PM ET

Mutual combat zones (US).

I'd had only a vague recollection of these things, but was under the impression that the concept of mutual combat only applied to fistfights, not conflict involving weapons.  Apparently that's not always the case. Or at least it isn't in Illinois.

So there's been two recent examples where perpetrators  who would normally have been charged with murder/violent assault have walked because the conflict was limited to two mutually engaging parties and did not affect bystanders or anyone otherwise not involved.

Some gang members in Chicago got off as per this definition:

Five men were taken into custody, with the police insider detailing that law enforcement were going to seek murder and aggravated battery charges against them.

But by Sunday, they were all released – without charges.

“Mutual combatants was cited as the reason for the rejection,” read the police report, according to the Sun-Times, adding that the suspects were not cooperating with investigators.

Which is one thing, but  something much worse happened: Two kids got into a dust up over something, and one of them literally brought a knife to fist fight. He ended up stabbing the other kid to death. And he will not face felony charges, as per the incident being defined as mutual combat.

And that seems completely insane to me. Did this kid mutually consent to get into a fight with another kid wielding a knife? Because I strongly ******* doubt it.

Am I missing something here or is this literally as completely bananas as I think it is? Does America have...what, PVP zones?

Video about it

JPosadas
JPosadas
  • Predictions:  1,762  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  271
  • Post Score: 400

10.07.2021 | 11:46 PM ET

America's just an absolutely ****** country. The UK isn't perfect but it just boggles the mind some of the things that happen in America

"I want to **** Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,786  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

10.08.2021 | 6:53 AM ET

chicago is ****** up beyond belief, the mayor and prosecutor are at war with each other. the prosecutor is the same one that didnt want to charge jesse smollett with any crimes after he pulled that fake attack ****. lori lightfoot is a freak, drag up a pic of her she is straight up scary looking. looks like shes been dead for about a month. that mutual combatants **** is brand new as far as i  know. these two cases are the only two i have ever heard of. the first case of the two kids is just plain disgusting considering one was armed and one was not.

* Edited at 10.08.2021, 6:54 AM ET *

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.08.2021 | 8:16 AM ET

There's only 1 mutual combat star and that professional MMA.  fighter Phoneix Jones. Worth the read

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.08.2021 | 9:27 AM ET

I really have no issue with mutual combat. If 2 people choose to fight. That's a agreement between them. They can literally walk into a MMA gym and beat the hell out of each other after signing a form, why not allow them to do it in the streets too.

I think they should refine the law stating no weapons. Or it each individual wants to knife or dual each other with pistols. They both agree to weapons before hand. No surprises

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,508  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,551
  • Post Score: 236

10.08.2021 | 12:03 PM ET

Yeah "mutual combat" seems like it should only be a fist fight, if you're bringing weapons it seems like more of a duel. And if they're going to be allowed to duel, it should only be with flintlock pistols, back to back, walk ten paces, turn and fire. And they have to sign a fancy contract before hand, and bring their own wax seal/signet ring. 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

JPosadas
JPosadas
  • Predictions:  1,762  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  271
  • Post Score: 400

10.08.2021 | 1:19 PM ET

"I want to **** Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,377  |  54.4%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

10.10.2021 | 12:00 AM ET

I told you Haters

I stated that Jon Jones was innocent and he walked into his room to find his Fiance in bed with a teammate of his and I was 100% correct, I believe that I even gave you a hint as to who the person was in the bed with his Fiance and all you have to do is look at how the Main Event next Saturday suddenly changed from Holly Holm to the girl who never makes weight and resembles a Roloff from Little People Big World, its no secret that Jon, Jessie, and the Preacher's Daughter enjoy each other's company and Holly was pulled from scheduled bout v.s Norma Dumont because her name came up in the real Investigation of the Incident following the HOF Induction.

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,980  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

10.10.2021 | 12:58 AM ET

....What?

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.10.2021 | 1:01 AM ET

Eddie Bravo is that you? 
This user is suspended from posting until 7 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 8 hours, and 40 minutes from now.
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,842  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

10.10.2021 | 1:33 AM ET

Hold that Haters!!!! 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

10.10.2021 | 1:49 AM ET

@joseph roy

One of the greatest heavyweight trilogies just happened and your out here writing this pointless essay. What a loser lol.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.10.2021 | 4:03 AM ET

@Joeseph Roy I'd just like to make sure we're on the same page:

You are alleging that Jones, his long term partner, and Holly Holm are given to engaging in the occasional ménage à trois, and that the reason Jones assaulted the aforementioned partner is that he returned to his hotel suite soused and found them engaged in coitus without his knowledge or consent. Because Holm was present at this time and is a.....person of interest in the charge, she was pulled from her upcoming bout despite the fact that there is seemingly no reason whatsoever that this protocol would even be necessary? Or are you alluding to the fact that Jones beat up Holm during the incident, and consequently she's either not fight fit or she's being kept under wraps for purposes of PR mitigation?

I've got to say, that's a very, very spurious theory in myriad ways, not the least of which being that it would require Jones' kids to be in the room while Jones' partner and Holm were doing the bump n' rub, which scarcely bears thinking about and is utterly unbelievable to me since it essentially means that both of them are guilty of child abuse.

And even if it does (spectacularly) turn out to be true, he still wouldn't be innocent. He'd still have beaten up his partner, and Holly Holm. Morality judgements are not grounds for violating the law, and nor do they excuse the breaking of laws. It's Almost without exception that Laws have absolutely nothing to do with morality judgements at all, which is good, because when they do you get Shariah and other horridly oppressive and absurd forms of theocracy. 

Infidelity (if what is described in this frankly insane hypothesis, which truly is something you'd expect to find scribbled on a wall in poo, even qualifies as per the standard definition) is not grounds for assault nor spousal abuse, and does not justify either.

* Edited at 10.10.2021, 4:59 AM ET *

Rigno
Rigno
  • Predictions:  5,037  |  70.4%
  • Forum Posts:  388
  • Post Score: 215

10.10.2021 | 10:20 AM ET

@rappinpapsoda lmao i agree, i just like their music

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

phillip53
phillip53

10.10.2021 | 11:34 AM ET

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.10.2021 | 12:13 PM ET

Lotta "fans" are haters!!!

I've only watched less than 5 minutes of that video and already I can tell the boys a prick! States he's not a hater, not here to **** on anyone while replaying clips of Wilder getting dropped on a loop!!!
You know you can just as easily make a video with clips of Wilder absolutely sleeping people!!!

I don't think Wilder is a good boxer, that's pretty obvious. But doesn't that mean he should get even more credit?? The man can't box and he won and defended the WBC World Heavyweight Title 10x!!!!! Knocked out 40 people!!

I don't really like these videos criticising fighters (boxing/mma). Especially because they are usually made by a faceless /nameless snidy **** who also very likely hasn't even stepped foot in a boxing gym never mind had an actual fight(fights with diabetes don't count on the record!)
I find it especially annoying when I see this less than 12 hours after watching 1 of the most thrilling fights in years(not skill wise but dramatic AF!!) and watching the guy risk his life(nobody can convince me Wilder didn't take life changing damage).
Anyway, I'm going to watch the rest and I'm sure this guy will make some great jokes 🙄

By the way Phil, not having a go at you, it's just these type of videos

* Edited at 10.10.2021, 12:15 PM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.10.2021 | 12:29 PM ET

Oh and he hits another thing I ****** hate. The boxing Race war!!!! **** off with that ****!!! 

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

10.10.2021 | 12:39 PM ET

I'm actually familiar with that channel when last year I was searching around for early predications on Usyk vs AJ as there was potential rumblings of it occurring. When he likes a boxer, he likes the boxer! And when he dislikes the boxer he's probably as overly harsh as they come, however he was also spot on about how he saw the AJ Usyk fight playing out down to a tee even with him clearly having no love for AJ. It's what made me ultimately consider that Usyk would in fact win the fight. 

He's also what got me really high on Josh Taylor as well as he has a number of videos discussing his talents and ability to box back when I had little idea of him. Made me go watch all his WBSS fights and some. Now I'm a massive fan of the lad. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

phillip53
phillip53

10.10.2021 | 12:58 PM ET

if you didnt watch the entire video you should not comment.

Page 112

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Every UFC event in history with three or more weigh-in misses
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King