Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 117

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

10.12.2021 | 1:19 PM ET

@ axa you need to file foia request but expect delays and stalling, especially if the cops are trying to hide something and when are they not.

Freedom Of Information Act

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

10.12.2021 | 1:46 PM ET

How in the **** is Ughyur not banned? I feel like Fish or Free would be in irons underneath the tapology version of the marianas trench for suggesting we nuke not one, but three countries and a continent. Like he's obviously a troll and just fishing for bait, but it would be nice to see some consistency in the regulations.

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 1:58 PM ET

Some thought it was funny. Maybe grow a pair and dont get so triggered over words. Or quit pretending to be an ex-fighter lmfao 

maybe its the brain-damage I suffered that makes me so violent. Tell me, since your the expert in all things Tapology. 

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 1:59 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 7 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,494  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

10.12.2021 | 1:59 PM ET

@tieoken I agree, that was some heinous ****.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 2:05 PM ET

Is there any footage of your supposed fights @tieoken 

would love to watch you get beat up lmfao 

*edit I found you! typed in Austin Gowen into youtube and the very 1st vid is you getting RNC'd. Dude has his nuts on your face for 2 minutes straight buahahaha nice 5-5 record

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 2:17 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 7 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

10.12.2021 | 2:18 PM ET

He is listed as the 33rd best P4P fighter in the world tbf

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,256
  • Post Score: 136

10.12.2021 | 2:39 PM ET

Holy **** that was a rough 1st round lotta guys would have given up there much respect Tieoken. 

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

10.12.2021 | 2:59 PM ET

Just ignore him, he’s a troll who say offensive things to piss people off. I think trolling without saying offinsive thing is  fun, as that actually takes skills, trolling with being offinsive is easy. Also before you call me a soy boy. I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed, 

Don’t insult Austin Gowen ,he’s the man, dude doing neuroscience at University. While doing well in fighting. And being a good bloke. Dude the ultimate chad

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 3:06 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 3:09 PM ET

I do not possess the power to piss people off. I have no control over other humans emotions. How you react is your problem, not mine. 
He belongs on a forklift unloading semi-trailers lmfao 

Cant spell but is supposedly doing neuroscience? Come on now. Now thats trolling. 

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 3:14 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,136
  • Post Score: 333

10.12.2021 | 3:15 PM ET

Hey some of those guys in forklifts unloading semi-trailers have good union jobs with full medical and pension 🙂

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 3:18 PM ET

exactly! why give up all that to try and fight when you're clearly not tough or good enough to be. 
TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 358

10.12.2021 | 3:46 PM ET

I knew a guy who was into neuroscience too. We did a lot of a LSD.
            RIP-Fish and FreeMoney(gone but not forgotten)

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Tieoken
Tieoken

10.12.2021 | 4:15 PM ET

@Uyghur, that was the wrong fight to pick because I have a legitimate excuse lol. Watch the fight in slow motion, the dude almost took out my eye right before he took me down. You can even see me grab it. I had to have surgery and almost lost the eye

**The photo is pretty gnarly, but y'all watch fights so it should just be a run of the mill thing
https://i.imgur.com/UkmSTlT.jpg

I don't really care about my record, but the doc/commission offered to overturn that fight because the referee didn't see it and we don't have instant replay. But I legitimately don't give a **** about my record, and am fully aware that I suck **** at fighting by the fact that I get owned every day by guys a lot better than me. I'm way more offended by your casual desire to murder people you think you're superior than because of... where you were born I guess?

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 4:18 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.12.2021 | 4:22 PM ET

That's one of the most flagrant pokes I've seen. Didn't even look like a check that went wrong. One finger was totally extended. Dude looked like he was selecting the elevator floor. 

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 4:23 PM ET *

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

10.12.2021 | 4:25 PM ET

Didn't know you were fighting Kevin Burns 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Tieoken
Tieoken

10.12.2021 | 4:26 PM ET

On a more serious note

In all seriousness, @Fish/Baldric (and others) have told me that I should stop fighting cause I can't train and can't cut weight like the people who I fight do. And it's a legitimate point to make; why do I fight if I can't put all my energy into it?

The answer is pretty simple, I'm an addict and I can't really stop. Training helps, but every time they offer me a fight I just kind of can't say no. So, I get the concern, and in a lot of ways you guys are right and how many people care is actually really touching. But I'm less concerned for my health for two reasons. First, I've never been KO'd and absorbed almost no damage, I lose most of my fights being held down because my wrestling is ass. Second, because I don't cut weight (anymore), my neurotrauma scale isn't any worse than someone playing catch-football once in a while.

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 4:31 PM ET

its the first one that came up I didnt pick it man. And for real with the excuses? idc. I was just dragging you for being so weak. Now I think you are even weaker. Congrats. 

you poor thing. How dare something painful happen in a fist fight. 

* Edited at 10.12.2021, 4:33 PM ET *

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 358

10.12.2021 | 4:36 PM ET

Let me tell you a fist fight is no joke. Once i was involved in a fist fight with George StinkFist. Man let me tell you my ******* was sore for weaks. I shat so much blood i nearly fainted.

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

10.12.2021 | 4:36 PM ET

Damn, Tapology beef gets heated
Off topic but how much money would you pay to see Dana do a commodus. 

Uncle Uyghur
Uncle Uyghur

10.12.2021 | 4:41 PM ET

Some people die (BKFC) while others want sympathy for "almost" losing an eye. 

Tell bisping about it, not me. idgaf 

Page 117

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Austin Hubbard Welcomes What Is Unpredictable
  • MMA Junkie : Leon Edwards' coach expects Belal Muhammad next, says he 'was looking for a way out' in first fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Chocolatito set for July 12 comeback against Barrera
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka focused on reclaiming UFC light heavyweight title but contemplates future middleweight move
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman Says Dana White ’10-7ed The Media’ With UFC 300’s Success
  • UFC.com : UFC And Morgan & Morgan Announce Multi-year Renewal Of Marketing Partnership
  • UFC.com : UFC 300 50/50 Charity Raffle Raises More Than $112,000
  • MMA Junkie : UFC heavyweight champ Jon Jones announces return to training after surgery for torn pectoral
  • MMA Mania : No-puria For ‘Suga’ — ‘Merab Is Going To Whoop His Ass’
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Fires Back At Michael Chandler For Criticizing His Decision To Turn Down Islam Makhachev Title Fight
  • Jits Magazine : Mikey Musumeci Moves Up To Challenge Kade Ruotolo For Lightweight Title At ONE 168
  • MMAFighting.com : Israel Adesanya reflects on Alex Pereira rivalry: ‘He’s a special human being’
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje plans to limit physical training for 'six months at least' after UFC 300 knockout loss
  • MMA Mania : Garcia: ‘Crazy’ Gimmick Planned Months In Advance
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Says He Is Likely To Earn ‘$30-50 Million’ From Devin Haney Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘My son got down on you’: Bill Haney and Floyd Mayweather get into heated argument online
  • MMAFighting.com : Ilia Topuria on Sean O’Malley superfight: ‘If he defends the belt, that’s going to be the biggest fight in UFC history’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 pre-event facts: Karine Silva looks to continue historic octagon start
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Parking Lot Incident With ‘Crazy Lady’, Says She Texted Dana White About Possibly Going To Jail
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry targets fights with Jake Paul and 'fat b*tch' Darren Till if successful at BKFC KnuckleMania 4