Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  3,071  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,886
  • Post Score: 282

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Dan the Man will knock out the knock off Khabib, Mark my words"

Page 119

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  13,110  |  77.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,941
  • Post Score: 231

10.13.2021 | 2:49 PM ET

damn, if the ref had called that it would have been tough to argue against

"Check out my pound-for-pound greatest ranking, AKA "Fisty's Rusty Can Pile" for a laugh at the worst fighters to ever step in a cage! 500+ and counting!"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  170  |  73.5%
  • Forum Posts:  82
  • Post Score: 318

10.13.2021 | 2:54 PM ET

If the judges hadn't been on crack they would've had to fought a 4th round and Ian probably would've won 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  257  |  68.5%
  • Forum Posts:  380
  • Post Score: 213

10.13.2021 | 2:55 PM ET

That was the infamous fight where they scored it a loss for Uncle Creepy because it turns out it's hard to count correctly. He most likely would've won the fourth round too with how sideways the third was going for DJ. 

"MMA peaked with Kimbo vs Dada5000"

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  23,514  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,765
  • Post Score: 175

10.13.2021 | 3:35 PM ET

Yeah, weird fight. Kinda felt like McCall got screwed, yet he went on to an irrelevant and oft-injured career while Mighty Mouse dominated flyweight.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling
  • Predictions:  62  |  69.4%
  • Forum Posts:  509
  • Post Score: 328

10.13.2021 | 3:38 PM ET

@Xcon it's hard to imagine how much more demented the woke cancel culture mob can get at this stage, but accusing Dave Chappelle of white supremacy is definitely a new low. Who's next--Nelson Mandela? Stevie Wonder?

As far as I understand it he was making Jokes about trans '******s' anyway, so I don't know how they arrived at point white supremacy but I suppose he who holds a hammer sees a world of nails.

* Edited at 10.13.2021, 3:42 PM ET *

"Trailer Park Shakespeare "

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

10.13.2021 | 4:11 PM ET

Now that i remember, despite being 0-2 in the octagon Drako "The great Drakolini" Rodriguez is one of the best 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  22,211  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,257
  • Post Score: 140

10.13.2021 | 4:21 PM ET

Luis Pena had an awesome nickname.....
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,119  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,979
  • Post Score: 241

10.13.2021 | 4:27 PM ET

Always liked Anthony "Rumble" Johnson

Definitely fits the man. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

10.13.2021 | 4:29 PM ET

Same with Rampage, fits him a lot more than Quinton does.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

10.13.2021 | 4:58 PM ET

I think woke culture being bad is overated, people just look for the nutcase, but I seen nutcase on the other side who hates anything a women does, I think people just look for the worst of society to hate on for political points

* Edited at 10.13.2021, 4:59 PM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  1,245  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,770
  • Post Score: 187

10.13.2021 | 5:05 PM ET

Well I guess Jones and Jackson arent dating anymore threw him outta there.
TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  121  |  88.4%
  • Forum Posts:  212
  • Post Score: 262

10.13.2021 | 6:06 PM ET

Listen duckman woke culture is no fun. I ve never heard of somebody who was fun and woke. And shame on you for writing such nonsense. They re all nutcases. They are on par with the religious kook that would try and get grand theft auto banned and anything that went against god or whatever the ****. Woke culture are all comprised of weak minded individuals and probably is just another fad that will wash away in a couple of years. Shame on you duckman

* Edited at 10.13.2021, 6:24 PM ET *

"Say perhaps to drugs"

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  22,211  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,257
  • Post Score: 140

10.13.2021 | 7:35 PM ET

There's just so much focus on the extremes that doesn't reflect what reality is actually like. I'm constantly around diverse groups of people and have rarely conversed with anyone who was the type of 'woke' portrayed in media,  and I've lived in several cities up and down ******* California 
I think you're exactly right @duck that many people are just scraping for the scum and presenting it as more prevalent or extreme than it truly is. 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling
  • Predictions:  62  |  69.4%
  • Forum Posts:  509
  • Post Score: 328

10.13.2021 | 8:44 PM ET

There's a difference between being genuinely disgusted or incensed about something somebody has done that is egregiously ethically bankrupt or illegal or caused real harm, and scouring the internet  looking for trivialities to be outraged about to earn social credit points, to get attention, or to use as fuel for character assassination against people one doesn't like. Digging around in people's social media accounts to try and find an off colour remark they made a decade or two ago to get them cancelled, or to generate a like-fueled dopamine hit from other woke izombies is pathologically malicious. 

People who bet the woke drum don't really care about the subjects nor the people they advocate for. They are just malignant narcissists exploiting victimhood under the guise of moral virtue for personal gain. There's nothing genuine underwriting what they do and no integrity. It doesn't come from an authentic place. They are garden-variety sociopaths, and in fact the relevant scientific literature points this out pretty clearly. Good article about here, abstract below:

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2020-46166-001

We investigate the consequences and predictors of emitting signals of victimhood and virtue. In our first three studies, we show that the virtuous victim signal can facilitate nonreciprocal resource transfer from others to the signaler. Next, we develop and validate a victim signaling scale that we combine with an established measure of virtue signaling to operationalize the virtuous victim construct. We show that individuals with Dark Triad traits—Machiavellianism, Narcissism, Psychopathy—more frequently signal virtuous victimhood, controlling for demographic and socioeconomic variables that are commonly associated with victimization in Western societies. In Study 5, we show that a specific dimension of Machiavellianism—amoral manipulation—and a form of narcissism that reflects a person’s belief in their superior prosociality predict more frequent virtuous victim signaling. Studies 3, 4, and 6 test our hypothesis that the frequency of emitting virtuous victim signal predicts a person’s willingness to engage in and endorse ethically questionable behaviors, such as lying to earn a bonus, intention to purchase counterfeit products and moral judgments of counterfeiters, and making exaggerated claims about being harmed in an organizational context. (PsycInfo Database Record (c) 2021 APA, all rights reserved)

"Trailer Park Shakespeare "

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

10.13.2021 | 9:29 PM ET

My point is that how many Fat pink hair feminist do you see when going for a walk to a shopping centers. What I'm saying is that most people are normal people trying to get through life, The woke movement is not a eppendimic, I don't think I met a 'woke' person  and I'm a very social person. And for a matter of fact, I met multiple people who think the earth is flat, They more flat earther then 'woke' people

Also not saying that the worst of society is right, i'll agree with that these people are ******* crazy,  I'm just saying these people are so minor, Don't act like they're are a majer propetion of the population

* Edited at 10.13.2021, 9:33 PM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  1,245  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,770
  • Post Score: 187

10.13.2021 | 9:44 PM ET

Hmm well in other news Fury called Wilder a "****house" I don't speak gypsy, pikey or whatever else british hillbilly slang.
Is this equivalent to calling him a pile of **** **** saying people **** in or on him? 
ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  740  |  68.6%
  • Forum Posts:  357
  • Post Score: 256

10.13.2021 | 10:50 PM ET

Wilder never had a chance lmao

"I'm hoping it's a 5 round slugfest and I sc**** a victory by split decision."

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  121  |  88.4%
  • Forum Posts:  212
  • Post Score: 262

10.14.2021 | 12:32 AM ET

You dont know were to look. Pink hair feminist is definitely a caricature of the movement but make no mistake they are very much no extreme case. Go to a college Campus they are  filled with so called woke lunatics. I dont even live in the Us. I ve been sleeping with so many woke skanks not even funny. They re self esteem is all ****** up and they re not mentally healthy. Some of thr things i ve been through while getting my degree just because i was horny. What bunch of crazies. Feck go to tinder and search for skanks in their early 20s. All woke activists. Its crazy

"Say perhaps to drugs"

JPosadas
JPosadas
  • Predictions:  992  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  186
  • Post Score: 394

10.14.2021 | 3:26 AM ET

My problem with the idea of the "culture war" is that it is entirely manufactured by corporations and elites to separate lower class people from working with each other and seeing the real enemy. While yes, there are insufferable feminists, there are also incredibly insufferable right wingers. The media fuels outrage and division by portraying the other side as lunatics while they get away with robbing us blind.

"I want to **** Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  4,216  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  936
  • Post Score: 276

10.14.2021 | 3:31 AM ET

I agree with @JPasadas. Doesn't matter which side your on there are some nutcases.

"I hate losing, but I respect losing, because it is a fundamental part of winning" - Michael Jordan

Page 119

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : The MMA Road Show with John Morgan, No. 343: Corey Anderson, Ike Villanueva
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 269 weigh-in results: Fedor Emelianenko gives up 33 pounds to Tim Johnson
  • MMA Weekly : Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori weight class gets a second change hours before weigh-ins
  • MMA Weekly : Take an in-depth look back at Rose Namajunas recapturing UFC gold by knocking out Zhang Weili | Video
  • MMAFighting.com : Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori now headlines UFC Vegas 41 as light heavyweight fight
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 269 adds featherweight matchup between Dan Ige and Josh Emmett
  • MMA Junkie : Joselyne Edwards predicts Jessica-Rose Clark matchup has all the 'elements of a good fight'
  • MMA Junkie : Seungwoo Choi has championship aspirations ahead of UFC Fight Night 196
  • MMA Junkie : Did you know Taylor Guardado's uncle is former NFL running back Chuck Muncie?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 196 breakdown: Will the weight change matter in Marvin Vettori vs. Paulo Costa?
  • MMAFighting.com : Cody Law vs. Colton Hamm added to Bellator 271
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Marvin Vettori ‘definitely’ questioned if Paulo Costa would actually show up to fight him long before weight cutting debacle
  • MMA Junkie : Tony Ferguson takes aim at Conor McGregor: 'Where you at McNuggets?'
  • MMA Junkie : With future uncertain, Ike Villanueva views UFC Fight Night 196 bout as a 'Game 7'
  • MMA Junkie : Li Jingliang relishes underdog role vs. Khamzat Chimaev, says UFC 267 fight won't go distance
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Paulo Costa overweight, Ladd’s future, Anderson’s case for best 205er, Fedor’s return
  • MMA Junkie : Paulo Costa fined 20 percent of purse after UFC Fight Night 196 bout switched to catchweight
  • MMAFighting.com : Marvin Vettori vs. Paulo Costa confirmed as 195-pound catchweight fight in UFC Vegas 41 headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Raoni Barcelos vs. Trevin Jones in the works for UFC Fight Night 199
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Thoughts on Mike Winkeljohn's decision on Jon Jones after latest arrest