Topic: Road FC 13

Road FC 13 Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

10.07.2013 | 11:35 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 26th with 5 others

Here are some profiles that match profiles we have or ones on Sherdog with the spelling according to Road FC's website.

Seong Jae Kim vs Gyu Hwa Kim
Hyo Ryong Kim vs Yi Moon Han
Byung Ok Cho vs Yoon Heo

This giant picture I am posting has all the stats of the fighters according to Road FC including their gym's, weight's, height's and date of birth's and current records (wins/loses/draws).

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Road FC 13
  • Saturday 10.12.2013 at 04:00 AM ET
  • Name: Road FC 13: Nam vs. Kume 2
  • Also Known As: 로드FC 13
  • Promotion: Road Fighting Championship
  • Tapology Accounts: ROAD FC
  • Ownership: Moon Hong Jung
  • Venue: Park Chung-Hee Gymnasium
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Yui Chul Nam   defeats   Takasuke Kume   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Andrews Nakahara   vs.   Jung Hwan Cha   Ends in a Draw   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ikuhisa Minowa   defeats   Hoon Kim   via KO/TKO, Punch   3:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Min Jong Song   defeats   Issei Tamura   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:03 Round 3 of 3, 14:03 Total Bout Page
Koji Nakamura   defeats   A Sol Kwon   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   3:08 Round 2 of 3, 8:08 Total Bout Page
Bae Yong Kwon   defeats   Kosuke Umeda   via KO/TKO, Flying Knee and Punches   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Yoon Jun Lee   defeats   Makoto Kamaya   via Decision, Unanimous   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Yoon Heo   defeats   Byung Ok Cho   via Decision, Unanimous   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Uh Jin Jeon   defeats   Jae Woong Yoon   via KO/TKO, Punches   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Yi Moon Han   defeats   Hyo Ryong Kim   via Decision, Unanimous   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Sung Jae Kim   defeats   Kyu Hwa Kim   via KO/TKO, Flying Knee   Round 2 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 2

ACFMMA
ACFMMA

10.12.2013 | 3:21 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

Beautiful KO, i especially liked that punch after he dropped him. It showed a bit of killer instinct, which is good for his rep since most people only remember him as a freakshow fighter. Id like to see him take a step up in competition. Nothing to big, just guys around his size that dont have sub .500 records.
edwinx1903
edwinx1903
  • Predictions:  1,280  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,039
  • Post Score: 245

10.12.2013 | 7:23 PM ET

I thought Nakahara was robbed. I gave him rounds 1 and 3. He did most the damage in round 1 with Cha only getting some damage in closing moments of the round with a quick flurry near the end, but still wasn't enough to score the round in his favor.

I gave round 2 to Cha which I think he won pretty decisively.

I gave round 3 to Nakahara which I think he won pretty decisively too. He was pushing the pace and inflicting damage while Cha just charged at him running forwards and trying to clinch but doing little to no damage to Nakahara.

I had it 29-28 Nakahara.

Good fight even if I don't agree with the decision.
Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.12.2013 | 7:36 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 18th with 1 other

Fights are judged collectively and not round by round

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

edwinx1903
edwinx1903

10.12.2013 | 7:40 PM ET

Yes, like in PRIDE, but going by that standard, Nakahara still wins the fight for inflicting the most damage.
edwinx1903
edwinx1903

10.12.2013 | 8:08 PM ET

A Sol Kwon's got a solid chin. Nakamura hit him flush on the jaw with a head kick and he didn't go night night, but he was still stopped by punches. Good fight.

Song vs. Tamura was alright to say the least.

Minowaman's fight wasn't that good and pretty much was them starring at each other in the cage until the big KO.

Nam vs. Kume 2 wasn't as good as their previous fight, but it was still a very good fight and the decision was a lot more decisive this time. Fantastic performance by Nam.

Very good card overall.

* Edited at 10.12.2013, 8:09 PM ET *

ACFMMA
ACFMMA

10.12.2013 | 10:32 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

Grizzly, your the 7th person to say that nakahara should have won. So basically they bent nakahara over and ran a korean train on him with no lube. 
Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.13.2013 | 6:19 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 18th with 1 other

Just watched Nakahara/Stone Cutter fight, very close fight and a draw was the right call imo. Definitely not a robbery or "no lube Korean train". Nakahara getting gifted a draw against Bae Myung Ho was much worse

* Edited at 10.13.2013, 6:20 PM ET *

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC 301: Anthony Smith teaches another lesson in misplaced doubt
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Mauricio Ruffy reacts to Conor McGregor comparisons after spectacular UFC 301 debut
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo discusses next career move after fighting out contract at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira responds to UFC 301 criticism: ‘That’s the risk, but I’m the risk-taker’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: The Rock posts MMA training footage in preparation for role in 'The Smashing Machine'
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for free agent Jose Aldo after UFC 301 win?
  • MMA Mania : Pound For Pound #1 Vs. ‘The #1 Money Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Shogun Rua announced for 2024 UFC Hall of Fame class
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo reacts to free agency, possibly skipping line to fight Sean O’Malley after UFC 301 win
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja To Challengers: ‘Bring A Gun’ If You Want To Stop Me
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tells Jake Paul ‘I would quit boxing’ if steroid accusations are true